Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC]Large Group RP Based Off Of BNHA
1 2 3 4 5
Hello, and welcome! @kyrin18 and I have been working on an idea for a roleplay based off of the anime/manga My Hero Academia. No ideas are concrete yet, but we know a few things!

-This is gonna be a large group RP, because we need 20 students, 2-3 teachers, and probably some villains too.

-It will be in the arc format that BNHA is in.

-You will need to have some basic knowledge of the fandom and actual anime/manga to join, because otherwise it will get too hectic.

-We will be using OCs because of disputes over characters, ships, etc will be hard to manage if we use actual characters.

Please ping me if you're interested, or if you have any plot ideas!

Interested: Lightshadow101, kyrin18, JazzTheDinoQueen, astralavian, AbyssRanger, Sparksfox, Brokko, KalliZora, IgnisFlamel, KenjiSnow, NickelDragons, Dovalore,
Hello, and welcome! @kyrin18 and I have been working on an idea for a roleplay based off of the anime/manga My Hero Academia. No ideas are concrete yet, but we know a few things!

-This is gonna be a large group RP, because we need 20 students, 2-3 teachers, and probably some villains too.

-It will be in the arc format that BNHA is in.

-You will need to have some basic knowledge of the fandom and actual anime/manga to join, because otherwise it will get too hectic.

-We will be using OCs because of disputes over characters, ships, etc will be hard to manage if we use actual characters.

Please ping me if you're interested, or if you have any plot ideas!

Interested: Lightshadow101, kyrin18, JazzTheDinoQueen, astralavian, AbyssRanger, Sparksfox, Brokko, KalliZora, IgnisFlamel, KenjiSnow, NickelDragons, Dovalore,
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 Yay!
@Lightshadow101 Yay!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Oh! I'd be very interested in this! I even have some OCs i created awhile ago and I can use some of them!
Oh! I'd be very interested in this! I even have some OCs i created awhile ago and I can use some of them!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@JazzTheDinoQueen

I'll add you to the list.
@JazzTheDinoQueen

I'll add you to the list.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 Thank you! Also, subbed to the thread :3
@Lightshadow101 Thank you! Also, subbed to the thread :3
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
JazzTheDinoQueen

Okay!
JazzTheDinoQueen

Okay!
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101 Ah, one last question(ha, most likely not, I just know I'll think of something else...): Should we share personal info like the backstory of our character/characters?
@Lightshadow101 Ah, one last question(ha, most likely not, I just know I'll think of something else...): Should we share personal info like the backstory of our character/characters?
73127854.png

@kyrin18

Once we get enough people, I'll make a thread and some forms for our characters.
@kyrin18

Once we get enough people, I'll make a thread and some forms for our characters.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Great!
Great!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@Lightshadow101 Ok, just wanted to clarify ^_^
@Lightshadow101 Ok, just wanted to clarify ^_^
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5