Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multiverse Collision (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Tsavo was falling... why was he falling? He was probably just drunk, but that wouldn't explain the scenery. Upon the realisation that this was no dream or hallucination, he flapped his vast wings a few times to slow his descent, the ground was dusty and fine, very much like his home in hell.

Is that where i am now? Sent back from paradise, from medius, with no warning at all?

With a bit more effort, he flew up again to survey the area.. He could see another individual in the distance but not well enough to know any details.

Something, or someone's better than nothing...I guess.

And so he flew towards the unknown figure with fear, but also determination.
Tsavo was falling... why was he falling? He was probably just drunk, but that wouldn't explain the scenery. Upon the realisation that this was no dream or hallucination, he flapped his vast wings a few times to slow his descent, the ground was dusty and fine, very much like his home in hell.

Is that where i am now? Sent back from paradise, from medius, with no warning at all?

With a bit more effort, he flew up again to survey the area.. He could see another individual in the distance but not well enough to know any details.

Something, or someone's better than nothing...I guess.

And so he flew towards the unknown figure with fear, but also determination.
5 hours behind FR time
qGWBl5V.png
og4GR.gif
eFThN.gif
The Inu-Daiyokai

He paused as he heard someone address him. Dog man, really? How'd they know he was of the Inu anyhow; he didn't imagine this world to have them at all.
Turning his head, amber eyes pierced through what looked to be a... bird man?

Another yokai? No- they don't smell of yokai.

Or at least, from what little he could smell now. Damn that.. whatever it was; it was overriding his nose and making it hard to breathe. He turned away from the stranger, walking a bit aways, until the smell was gone and he could breathe again.

Lowering his pale hand, he drew out Tokijin, pointing it at the only other person he's seen so far.
"This One demands you state your name, and your reason for being here. Did you drag me here?" He snarled in his native tongue, the words flowing off his tongue perfectly.
The Inu-Daiyokai

He paused as he heard someone address him. Dog man, really? How'd they know he was of the Inu anyhow; he didn't imagine this world to have them at all.
Turning his head, amber eyes pierced through what looked to be a... bird man?

Another yokai? No- they don't smell of yokai.

Or at least, from what little he could smell now. Damn that.. whatever it was; it was overriding his nose and making it hard to breathe. He turned away from the stranger, walking a bit aways, until the smell was gone and he could breathe again.

Lowering his pale hand, he drew out Tokijin, pointing it at the only other person he's seen so far.
"This One demands you state your name, and your reason for being here. Did you drag me here?" He snarled in his native tongue, the words flowing off his tongue perfectly.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Maverick continued on despite the lingering storm, coming to perch in the nearest tree as he surveyed the land. Why were there so many coming through? What was going on? Then there was another thought that came to mind. 'Could this be my chance? Have I found a group that will take me in?' He flashed a toothy grin, knowing he could use his unhealthy appearance to his advantage to try and rope them into caring for him. He wasn't dumb, but never was taught to care for himself. Plus, he was starting to learn to influence people. He was going to be the chief after all.

Maverick snaked down to the ground, thinking and taking off again after a minute. He wove through the small forest before landing and laying pitifully in front of the tent Mortimer had set up for shelter. He rolled in the dirt a bit, making himself look worse. That, mixed with his starved figure and ripped up clothes, would do the trick. Who wouldn't try to help someone in a state like that?

Damien picked up his mask from the ground and hooked it onto the portion of his long coat over his left hip. It wasn't the best storage method, but it was better than having to either wear it or carry it everywhere. He held onto Mortimer, refusing to move as he tried to figure out what was going on. "Gallows..." He mumbled, spotting the wind demon flying towards them with his enhanced eye. "What is that?" He asked, pointing in the direction of what looked like a dragon to him.

It took Mortimer a minute to find what he was talking about, but when he did, he pulled on Damien's arm, making him follow. He didn't know what was flying towards them exactly, but there was no doubt in his mind that the demon was just as lost as he'd been when he was dropped from the sky, face first into the dirt.

He waved as the demon came better into view and he could make out details.
Maverick continued on despite the lingering storm, coming to perch in the nearest tree as he surveyed the land. Why were there so many coming through? What was going on? Then there was another thought that came to mind. 'Could this be my chance? Have I found a group that will take me in?' He flashed a toothy grin, knowing he could use his unhealthy appearance to his advantage to try and rope them into caring for him. He wasn't dumb, but never was taught to care for himself. Plus, he was starting to learn to influence people. He was going to be the chief after all.

Maverick snaked down to the ground, thinking and taking off again after a minute. He wove through the small forest before landing and laying pitifully in front of the tent Mortimer had set up for shelter. He rolled in the dirt a bit, making himself look worse. That, mixed with his starved figure and ripped up clothes, would do the trick. Who wouldn't try to help someone in a state like that?

Damien picked up his mask from the ground and hooked it onto the portion of his long coat over his left hip. It wasn't the best storage method, but it was better than having to either wear it or carry it everywhere. He held onto Mortimer, refusing to move as he tried to figure out what was going on. "Gallows..." He mumbled, spotting the wind demon flying towards them with his enhanced eye. "What is that?" He asked, pointing in the direction of what looked like a dragon to him.

It took Mortimer a minute to find what he was talking about, but when he did, he pulled on Damien's arm, making him follow. He didn't know what was flying towards them exactly, but there was no doubt in his mind that the demon was just as lost as he'd been when he was dropped from the sky, face first into the dirt.

He waved as the demon came better into view and he could make out details.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
The Wayward Royal

“Please don’t hurt me!” Komali flinched at the sight of the sword. A couple of rocks trembled around him. “You just smelled like a wet dog to me! I just wondered if you were a native to this strange world. Now please lower your weapon!” After that, he froze, curled up into his wings. You could barely see anything but what looked like a large feathery mushroom that quivered at the slightest touch.

Dammit, why had he trusted the dog? Dogs were bred to hunt birds. Even in his deepest of DNA, he had but a small piece of a sparrow’s soul in the body of an eagle. And now there was a strange man with a sword, out to get him!

Touch the mushroom? Y/N
The Wayward Royal

“Please don’t hurt me!” Komali flinched at the sight of the sword. A couple of rocks trembled around him. “You just smelled like a wet dog to me! I just wondered if you were a native to this strange world. Now please lower your weapon!” After that, he froze, curled up into his wings. You could barely see anything but what looked like a large feathery mushroom that quivered at the slightest touch.

Dammit, why had he trusted the dog? Dogs were bred to hunt birds. Even in his deepest of DNA, he had but a small piece of a sparrow’s soul in the body of an eagle. And now there was a strange man with a sword, out to get him!

Touch the mushroom? Y/N
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
It took longer for the twins to get a good distance away from the portal, where they could monitor what was exactly going on and if anyone needed help, though they stayed where the air was flowing upwards and not towards the people below them.

Mich slowly circled his hands around himself as they chose a safe spot on the hill, his powers manipulating the bush to grew thicker and the strong smell of lilies as they grew around the brush naturally, Mich was pretty known to use the scent of lilies to mask his presence thanks to their strong smell they secrete, it deters and confuses anyone with a good sense of smell from his own scent.

Michelle watched as the flowers grew with a smile, she loved when her brother grew them; they were so beautiful it made her sad that her brother could not see the beautiful things he grew, though she knew he saw them in his own way.

Glancing through a natural slit the brush grew she pulled her brother gentle towards her so they could both see through it.

They both looked and watched them, of course his brother couldn’t actually see them but she could tell how the grass that ruffled by the strangers feet he was using his powers to see the placement of them as they stood or moved.

Mich manipulated the grass with the wind as it blew, it helped to see in a way, it showed him where to place his eyes.. the foggy shadows he saw..one tall figure.. two small...a whiteish gray figure.. he couldn’t tell if they were male or female from this distance but he suppose that didn’t matter. He tilited his pointed ear towards them as he focused on listening to them as well.

It took longer for the twins to get a good distance away from the portal, where they could monitor what was exactly going on and if anyone needed help, though they stayed where the air was flowing upwards and not towards the people below them.

Mich slowly circled his hands around himself as they chose a safe spot on the hill, his powers manipulating the bush to grew thicker and the strong smell of lilies as they grew around the brush naturally, Mich was pretty known to use the scent of lilies to mask his presence thanks to their strong smell they secrete, it deters and confuses anyone with a good sense of smell from his own scent.

Michelle watched as the flowers grew with a smile, she loved when her brother grew them; they were so beautiful it made her sad that her brother could not see the beautiful things he grew, though she knew he saw them in his own way.

Glancing through a natural slit the brush grew she pulled her brother gentle towards her so they could both see through it.

They both looked and watched them, of course his brother couldn’t actually see them but she could tell how the grass that ruffled by the strangers feet he was using his powers to see the placement of them as they stood or moved.

Mich manipulated the grass with the wind as it blew, it helped to see in a way, it showed him where to place his eyes.. the foggy shadows he saw..one tall figure.. two small...a whiteish gray figure.. he couldn’t tell if they were male or female from this distance but he suppose that didn’t matter. He tilited his pointed ear towards them as he focused on listening to them as well.

The Kineceleran leapt a few more times in celebration of his quintuple flip, then sped around the area of the portal. He came to a stop with a dusty skid of his roller-feet and a whoosh, standing near the twins. He stood at a distance just out of punching range of Mich.

“Heya!” He said with a clawed wave. “What’s this place, do you know?” Breakneck questioned, looking out and surveying the view from the hill. He opened his visor and looked at Mich with a smile accompanied by the subtle flicker of his tail.
The Kineceleran leapt a few more times in celebration of his quintuple flip, then sped around the area of the portal. He came to a stop with a dusty skid of his roller-feet and a whoosh, standing near the twins. He stood at a distance just out of punching range of Mich.

“Heya!” He said with a clawed wave. “What’s this place, do you know?” Breakneck questioned, looking out and surveying the view from the hill. He opened his visor and looked at Mich with a smile accompanied by the subtle flicker of his tail.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Both twins spun around to look at the being behind them... it was strange but then again they’ve seen much weirder than the one before them. Michelle looked at her brother before standing up and sticking her hand out to Kineceleran “Hi there!” She said back in greeting not at all nervous unlike her brother you might as well been cowering behind his sister.

Though his sister paid little mind to her brother sense her own powers sensed that the one before them was nothing but friendly a bit hyper too.

“This is Earth...though it’s different as well” she answered politely with a smile, this one could need their help “I’m Michelle!” She introduced herself before pointing to her brother over her shoulders who ducked quickly behind her shoulder “This is my twin Mich, he’s really shy so don’t mind him” She said with a chuckle.

“Who are you?” She asked after a moment “where are you from?” She finsihed her curiosity couldn’t hold back and she blurted the questions out.
Both twins spun around to look at the being behind them... it was strange but then again they’ve seen much weirder than the one before them. Michelle looked at her brother before standing up and sticking her hand out to Kineceleran “Hi there!” She said back in greeting not at all nervous unlike her brother you might as well been cowering behind his sister.

Though his sister paid little mind to her brother sense her own powers sensed that the one before them was nothing but friendly a bit hyper too.

“This is Earth...though it’s different as well” she answered politely with a smile, this one could need their help “I’m Michelle!” She introduced herself before pointing to her brother over her shoulders who ducked quickly behind her shoulder “This is my twin Mich, he’s really shy so don’t mind him” She said with a chuckle.

“Who are you?” She asked after a moment “where are you from?” She finsihed her curiosity couldn’t hold back and she blurted the questions out.
The Inu-Daiyokai

Touch the mushroom? Y/N
N <---

The male huffed, quickly sheathing his sword as the creature held no threat towards him. He eyed the odd thing before turning away. "This One was transported here under unknown reasons. He wishes to know what this place is."

Given the cowering bird's words, the other wasn't a native either. What a bother.

The Grey Scale

His skin rippled in unease once more. He could not sense his sister, but there were many newcomers this time.

Gathering his long, sweeping wings, the huge dragon left his cave and glided down to the camp of other characters who had been left here. His skin was making him uneasy with how much magic he sensed in the air. It was really quite bothersome.

He slowly descended by the camp, muted greens and browns coursing down his grey, striped, scaleless body as he slowly approached.
The Inu-Daiyokai

Touch the mushroom? Y/N
N <---

The male huffed, quickly sheathing his sword as the creature held no threat towards him. He eyed the odd thing before turning away. "This One was transported here under unknown reasons. He wishes to know what this place is."

Given the cowering bird's words, the other wasn't a native either. What a bother.

The Grey Scale

His skin rippled in unease once more. He could not sense his sister, but there were many newcomers this time.

Gathering his long, sweeping wings, the huge dragon left his cave and glided down to the camp of other characters who had been left here. His skin was making him uneasy with how much magic he sensed in the air. It was really quite bothersome.

He slowly descended by the camp, muted greens and browns coursing down his grey, striped, scaleless body as he slowly approached.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Breakneck grabbed and shook Michelle’s hand with a little struggle due to having only three fingers. “I’m Breakneck, a Kineceleran from Kinet!” He said excitedly. “Nice to meet you, Michelle and Mich.” The Kineceleran shifted to stand a little more calmly, believing the twins were in no way meaning harm to him.
Breakneck grabbed and shook Michelle’s hand with a little struggle due to having only three fingers. “I’m Breakneck, a Kineceleran from Kinet!” He said excitedly. “Nice to meet you, Michelle and Mich.” The Kineceleran shifted to stand a little more calmly, believing the twins were in no way meaning harm to him.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
The Vital Vitriol

“Your majesty? Your majesty? Helloooooo?” Elric wandered around, looking for Komali. The closest he could find was a fluffy, feathery, strangely Komali-colored mushroom.

Wait a minute.

He poked the mushroom. “Your majesty, I know you’re under there. I’ve seen you curl up like this before.”

It wiggled and squeaked.

“Your majesty, you are 16 now. That means it’s time for you to stop hiding away from your fears like a little chick.”

The Wayward Royal

Poke. Poke.

The mushroom unfurled itself, revealing the Rito prince himself, still a bit dazed. It was now that he got to see the stranger in full detail. This man may have smelled like dog, but he sure was handsome.

“Nice to meet you, sir,” he said, brushing himself off. “My name is Komali. Prince Komali, of the Rito Tribe. No need to bow, sir. I know I’m not that much of a prince.”

Striking face and shiny hair aside, he’s not going to bring Medli back. He doesn’t know the secrets of the essences, nor does he know of Medli in general.

Then why am I still talking to him?
The Vital Vitriol

“Your majesty? Your majesty? Helloooooo?” Elric wandered around, looking for Komali. The closest he could find was a fluffy, feathery, strangely Komali-colored mushroom.

Wait a minute.

He poked the mushroom. “Your majesty, I know you’re under there. I’ve seen you curl up like this before.”

It wiggled and squeaked.

“Your majesty, you are 16 now. That means it’s time for you to stop hiding away from your fears like a little chick.”

The Wayward Royal

Poke. Poke.

The mushroom unfurled itself, revealing the Rito prince himself, still a bit dazed. It was now that he got to see the stranger in full detail. This man may have smelled like dog, but he sure was handsome.

“Nice to meet you, sir,” he said, brushing himself off. “My name is Komali. Prince Komali, of the Rito Tribe. No need to bow, sir. I know I’m not that much of a prince.”

Striking face and shiny hair aside, he’s not going to bring Medli back. He doesn’t know the secrets of the essences, nor does he know of Medli in general.

Then why am I still talking to him?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7