Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multiverse Collision (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SporkLord done
@SporkLord done
5 hours behind FR time
qGWBl5V.png
og4GR.gif
eFThN.gif
@SporkLord I'd like to join this! Writing up the form now. I'm also subbed, no need to ping.
@SporkLord I'd like to join this! Writing up the form now. I'm also subbed, no need to ping.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
[b]Username:[/b] JazzTheDinoQueen [b]Universe:[/b] Age of Fire Series - Book 1, Dragon Champion [b] New arrival?:[/b] No [b]Name[/b]: AuRon [ Other names include AuRon the Gray, NooShoahk, FuThazar, and Long-Tail Fire-Heart ] [b]Sex[/b]: Male [b]Age: [/b]??? [ Not really specified, but he's an Adult dragon ] [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5df0/f/2010/020/d/8/auron_champion_of_the_clutch__by_timesouleternity.jpg[img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/5efa/i/2010/356/a/1/auron__champion_of_the_clutch_by_katepfeilschiefter-d35g85t.jpg[/img] AuRon is a gray/grey striped dragon. He ended up having most of his tail bitten off in a battle with another male. [ the images pretty give his whole appearance ] [b]Personality:[/b] For most of his early life, AuRon actions were directed solely to surviving, even if it caused the death of other dragons, animals and humans. He has always shown not to dispense free death. With time he learned to have friendships toward some specific humans, even if he would never share the fondness of Wistala nor the sense of justice of the Copper. For most of his whole life AuRon was strenuously convinced that dragons should not usually mingle with humans, nor should they live in civilized and organized cultures like the Dragon Empire: this was a big difference between AuRon and his two siblings. He's pretty friendly otherwise, and loyal to a fault. He's calculating and a big strategist. [b]Backstory[/b]: Auron was born to AuRel the Bronze and Irelia. After hatching, like all males, he fought to the death with his two brothers, a Red and a Copper . Irelia suspected that Auron would die, because of his lack of scales, but he proved clever and innovative, using his egg horn not only to chip his way out of his egg, but also to gore his Red brother. He then chased off the Copper, who his left Sii [ Sii is a term for their front legs ] was crippled from the Red. Auron had two sisters, Jizara and Wistala . They managed to live peacefully until the delusional Copper led to their cave an army of dwarves. The dwarves killed Jizara and Irelia, but Auron and Wistala managed to escape into the Upper World. After being separated from Wistala, he is captured and sold to humans buying dragon hatchlings. He escapes and sets forth to seek the dragon NooMoahk because of a rumour that the ancient black knows the secret of dragonkind's supposed fatal weakness. Along the way he encounters many friends and future allies, the Dawn Roarer wolf pack, the tradesdwarf Djer, Naf the mercenary and the girl-child Hieba. AuRon studies under NooMoahk for a time and then comes to rule a small kingdom of the local blighters after the latter's death. However, the blighter ruler he had installed is killed by rivals who wish to lead all blighters to war with the humans. AuRon comes to learn of the Wyrmmaster who believes in human supremacy and wishes to wipe out the other races. The blighter war was instigated by him to destroy the other races. The Wyrmmaster is so named because he uses dragons to fight his wars; it was to him AuRon would have been sold to as a hatchling. AuRon volunteers and infiltrates to serve the Wyrmmaster and finds the "fatal" weakness of dragons: the fact that they imprint upon the first creature they see upon hatching and can then be tamed. With the help of the female dragons AuRon leads a successful uprising against the Wyrmmaster to free the dragons and their hatchlings. He ends up battling one of the males that had been following the Wyrmmaster, losing his tail in the process before killing him. [b]Powers / Abilities / Skills:[/b] - Has no scales whatsoever, so he doesn't have much protection + Having no scales allows him to change the color of his skin like a chameleon and blend in to his surroundings + Being a grey dragon, he has no hunger for gold or treasure like the other dragons of his word, so he doesn't need to get close to humans or fight the urge to go and steal to eat + He's amazingly, strategicly intelligent - Can't regrow his body parts + Can breathe fire + Without scales, he weighs less and is able to fly longer and faster than other dragons [b]Extra:[/b] [i] A list of terms he uses in his speech.[/i] Foua: A product of the fire bladder. When mixed with the liquid fats stored within and then exposed to oxygen, it ignites into oily flame. Griff: The armored fans descending from the forehead and jaw that cover a dragon's sensitive ear holes and throat pulse points in battle. Prrum: The low thrumming sound a dragon makes when it is pleased or particularly content. Saa: The rear legs of a dragon. The three rear true-toes are able to grip, but the fighting spur is little more than decoration. Sii: The front legs of a dragon. The claws are shorter, and the fighting spur on the rear leg is closer to the other digits, and opposable. The digits are more elegantly formed for manipulation. Torf: A small gob from the fire bladder, used to provide a few moments of illumination. Griff-Tchk: An instant, and immeasurably short amount of time Laudi: Brave and glorious deeds in a dragon's life that make it into the lifesong. Kazhin: A dragon related to you on unfriendly terms. Uzhin: A dragon related to you on friendly terms. [b]Username:[/b] JazzTheDinoQueen [b]Universe:[/b] Inuyasha [b]New arrival?: [/b] Yes [b]Name:[/b] Lord Sesshomaru [b]Sex:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 500+ but appears around 19 [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9a08/f/2013/106/b/c/render_sesshomaru_by_yaelrukia-d620a7n.png[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/67/a4/0767a4d1a5a4edb2180ae677bb0faf98.jpg[/img] ( d e m o n f o r m ) ( He's also missing his left arm ) [b]Personality:[/b] Lord Sesshomaru is frighteningly intelligent. He's composed and confident in his power, displaying a calm, calculating personality. His calmness often kept his thoughts clear of emotional influence. He seems cutting and cold sometimes as well, but it's more of a front if anything. [b]Backstory:[/b] [url]http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Sessh%C5%8Dmaru#cite_note-IP163-2[/url] [b]Powers / Abilities / Skills:[/b] Flight Poison/Acid Immunity (Even against Naraku's Sh?ki) Superhuman olfactory senses Immense Speed Enhanced Strength High-Speed Regeneration Dokkaso ( Acid claws - his nails grow a bit longer, seeping in acid created by his own body) Light Whip ( a thin, whip-like strand of yellow-green energy from his fingertips, can burn flesh upon contact, similar to his poison, capable of manifesting this energy without its destructive properties, allowing him to use it to catch falling allies or yank someone out of danger without damaging them. ) [b]Swords[/b] Tenseiga - able to revive the dead ONLY ONCE. If Tenseiga is used on someone and they die again, it's powers are null upon them. Can only harm the undead Tokijin - creates a lot of different energy attacks to do damage. Most used form of special attack is Soryuha, or Dragon Strike [ blue streams of lightning and eventually form the shape of a dragon. Sesshomaru can even channel the energy into the ground to circumvent his opponent's defenses. ] [s]Weaknesses-[/s] - Sesshomaru only has one arm limiting his battle skills - He gets really arrogant with his pride and can be blinded by it if provoked enough - He utterly refuses to use demon form unless absolutely necessary which, to him, is quite rare. - He thinks Tenseiga is an utterly useless weapon and never uses it [ on spare account of reviving Rin, but thats canon to the show and for this RP she won't be present or really mentioned, so yes, he basically never uses Tenseiga ] - He can be overwhelmed by heavy enough smells, dazing him and making him lose his bearings - There's more, but you'll have to figure them out in RP--- [b]Extra:[/b] He's an Inu-Daiyokai, full fledged. Because this Sesshomaru doesn't have Bakusaiga, he is still currently missing his left arm. [ If Sesshomaru seems too OP, I don't mind removing him. I do know how to RP him quite well though, and he has quite a bit of weakness that can be exploited by people. He's not as OP as someone would think reading on him - ] [s]crossover chaos[/s]
Username: JazzTheDinoQueen

Universe: Age of Fire Series - Book 1, Dragon Champion

New arrival?:
No

Name: AuRon [ Other names include AuRon the Gray, NooShoahk, FuThazar, and Long-Tail Fire-Heart ]

Sex: Male

Age: ??? [ Not really specified, but he's an Adult dragon ]

Appearance: auron_champion_of_the_clutch__by_timesouleternity.jpg[img][/img]auron__champion_of_the_clutch_by_katepfeilschiefter-d35g85t.jpg

AuRon is a gray/grey striped dragon. He ended up having most of his tail bitten off in a battle with another male. [ the images pretty give his whole appearance ]

Personality: For most of his early life, AuRon actions were directed solely to surviving, even if it caused the death of other dragons, animals and humans. He has always shown not to dispense free death. With time he learned to have friendships toward some specific humans, even if he would never share the fondness of Wistala nor the sense of justice of the Copper. For most of his whole life AuRon was strenuously convinced that dragons should not usually mingle with humans, nor should they live in civilized and organized cultures like the Dragon Empire: this was a big difference between AuRon and his two siblings. He's pretty friendly otherwise, and loyal to a fault. He's calculating and a big strategist.

Backstory: Auron was born to AuRel the Bronze and Irelia. After hatching, like all males, he fought to the death with his two brothers, a Red and a Copper . Irelia suspected that Auron would die, because of his lack of scales, but he proved clever and innovative, using his egg horn not only to chip his way out of his egg, but also to gore his Red brother. He then chased off the Copper, who his left Sii [ Sii is a term for their front legs ] was crippled from the Red. Auron had two sisters, Jizara and Wistala . They managed to live peacefully until the delusional Copper led to their cave an army of dwarves. The dwarves killed Jizara and Irelia, but Auron and Wistala managed to escape into the Upper World. After being separated from Wistala, he is captured and sold to humans buying dragon hatchlings. He escapes and sets forth to seek the dragon NooMoahk because of a rumour that the ancient black knows the secret of dragonkind's supposed fatal weakness. Along the way he encounters many friends and future allies, the Dawn Roarer wolf pack, the tradesdwarf Djer, Naf the mercenary and the girl-child Hieba. AuRon studies under NooMoahk for a time and then comes to rule a small kingdom of the local blighters after the latter's death. However, the blighter ruler he had installed is killed by rivals who wish to lead all blighters to war with the humans. AuRon comes to learn of the Wyrmmaster who believes in human supremacy and wishes to wipe out the other races. The blighter war was instigated by him to destroy the other races. The Wyrmmaster is so named because he uses dragons to fight his wars; it was to him AuRon would have been sold to as a hatchling. AuRon volunteers and infiltrates to serve the Wyrmmaster and finds the "fatal" weakness of dragons: the fact that they imprint upon the first creature they see upon hatching and can then be tamed. With the help of the female dragons AuRon leads a successful uprising against the Wyrmmaster to free the dragons and their hatchlings. He ends up battling one of the males that had been following the Wyrmmaster, losing his tail in the process before killing him.

Powers / Abilities / Skills:

- Has no scales whatsoever, so he doesn't have much protection
+ Having no scales allows him to change the color of his skin like a chameleon and blend in to his surroundings
+ Being a grey dragon, he has no hunger for gold or treasure like the other dragons of his word, so he doesn't need to get close to humans or fight the urge to go and steal to eat
+ He's amazingly, strategicly intelligent
- Can't regrow his body parts
+ Can breathe fire
+ Without scales, he weighs less and is able to fly longer and faster than other dragons

Extra:

A list of terms he uses in his speech.

Foua: A product of the fire bladder. When mixed with the liquid fats stored within and then exposed to oxygen, it ignites into oily flame.
Griff: The armored fans descending from the forehead and jaw that cover a dragon's sensitive ear holes and throat pulse points in battle.
Prrum: The low thrumming sound a dragon makes when it is pleased or particularly content.
Saa: The rear legs of a dragon. The three rear true-toes are able to grip, but the fighting spur is little more than decoration.
Sii: The front legs of a dragon. The claws are shorter, and the fighting spur on the rear leg is closer to the other digits, and opposable. The digits are more elegantly formed for manipulation.
Torf: A small gob from the fire bladder, used to provide a few moments of illumination.
Griff-Tchk: An instant, and immeasurably short amount of time
Laudi: Brave and glorious deeds in a dragon's life that make it into the lifesong.
Kazhin: A dragon related to you on unfriendly terms.
Uzhin: A dragon related to you on friendly terms.

Username: JazzTheDinoQueen

Universe: Inuyasha

New arrival?: Yes

Name: Lord Sesshomaru

Sex: Male

Appearance: render_sesshomaru_by_yaelrukia-d620a7n.png
0767a4d1a5a4edb2180ae677bb0faf98.jpg
( d e m o n f o r m )
( He's also missing his left arm )

Personality: Lord Sesshomaru is frighteningly intelligent. He's composed and confident in his power, displaying a calm, calculating personality. His calmness often kept his thoughts clear of emotional influence. He seems cutting and cold sometimes as well, but it's more of a front if anything.

Backstory: http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Sessh%C5%8Dmaru#cite_note-IP163-2

Powers / Abilities / Skills:

Flight
Poison/Acid Immunity (Even against Naraku's Sh?ki)
Superhuman olfactory senses
Immense Speed
Enhanced Strength
High-Speed Regeneration
Dokkaso ( Acid claws - his nails grow a bit longer, seeping in acid created by his own body)
Light Whip ( a thin, whip-like strand of yellow-green energy from his fingertips, can burn flesh upon contact, similar to his poison, capable of manifesting this energy without its destructive properties, allowing him to use it to catch falling allies or yank someone out of danger without damaging them. )

Swords
Tenseiga - able to revive the dead ONLY ONCE. If Tenseiga is used on someone and they die again, it's powers are null upon them. Can only harm the undead

Tokijin - creates a lot of different energy attacks to do damage. Most used form of special attack is Soryuha, or Dragon Strike [ blue streams of lightning and eventually form the shape of a dragon. Sesshomaru can even channel the energy into the ground to circumvent his opponent's defenses. ]

Weaknesses-
- Sesshomaru only has one arm limiting his battle skills
- He gets really arrogant with his pride and can be blinded by it if provoked enough
- He utterly refuses to use demon form unless absolutely necessary which, to him, is quite rare.
- He thinks Tenseiga is an utterly useless weapon and never uses it [ on spare account of reviving Rin, but thats canon to the show and for this RP she won't be present or really mentioned, so yes, he basically never uses Tenseiga ]
- He can be overwhelmed by heavy enough smells, dazing him and making him lose his bearings
- There's more, but you'll have to figure them out in RP---

Extra:
He's an Inu-Daiyokai, full fledged.
Because this Sesshomaru doesn't have Bakusaiga, he is still currently missing his left arm.

[ If Sesshomaru seems too OP, I don't mind removing him. I do know how to RP him quite well though, and he has quite a bit of weakness that can be exploited by people. He's not as OP as someone would think reading on him - ]

crossover chaos
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@KalliZora

They're both accepted.

@/JazzTheDinoQueen

*Narrows eyes at Lord Sesshomaru* Hmmmm...

I get what you're saying about knowing how to play a certain character, so I will allow him. However, I would appreciate if you would specify a few of those weaknesses, if you don't mind. My only concern is with him being too powerful, but I trust you know what you're doing.

Also, for the sake of not having the longest post in existence, I will be linking everyone's characters instead of pasting in the forms. The only forms in the character listing will be my own.
@KalliZora

They're both accepted.

@/JazzTheDinoQueen

*Narrows eyes at Lord Sesshomaru* Hmmmm...

I get what you're saying about knowing how to play a certain character, so I will allow him. However, I would appreciate if you would specify a few of those weaknesses, if you don't mind. My only concern is with him being too powerful, but I trust you know what you're doing.

Also, for the sake of not having the longest post in existence, I will be linking everyone's characters instead of pasting in the forms. The only forms in the character listing will be my own.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@sporklord

I made a new character btw
@sporklord

I made a new character btw
@SporkLord edited Sesshomaru's form with some weaknesses
@SporkLord edited Sesshomaru's form with some weaknesses
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@/JazzTheDinoQueen

Excellent, thank you.
@/JazzTheDinoQueen

Excellent, thank you.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
(I'm subbed. And which side of Earth did our birb heroes get into?)
(I'm subbed. And which side of Earth did our birb heroes get into?)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@/KalliZora

Because your two guys are new arrivals, they will be starting having just come through the portal which always appears in a certain area, so they will be on the other side of the planet from the capital city with almost everyone else.

@Windshear

I'm certainly not trying to rush you, just pinging you as a reminder. You reserved a slot three days ago and I haven't heard anything since.
@/KalliZora

Because your two guys are new arrivals, they will be starting having just come through the portal which always appears in a certain area, so they will be on the other side of the planet from the capital city with almost everyone else.

@Windshear

I'm certainly not trying to rush you, just pinging you as a reminder. You reserved a slot three days ago and I haven't heard anything since.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Whoops, sorry. Forgot about this. I'll have my form done tomorrow sometime.
Whoops, sorry. Forgot about this. I'll have my form done tomorrow sometime.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7