Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Tedium
1 2 3
@Tedium

He scrambles down the tree as fast as he can, then bounds off after her. He leaps over the mushroom patch and races up to put one paw on the willow, but she's already there and waiting for him. He huffs, but then smiles at her.

"You win," He says," Your prize is...well, I'm not sure." He looks around, then spotting something, he walks over to collect it. When he returns, he shows her what it is: a cluster of tiny blue flowers.

(This is a magic world we can do whatever we want oooOOOOOOoooo)
@Tedium

He scrambles down the tree as fast as he can, then bounds off after her. He leaps over the mushroom patch and races up to put one paw on the willow, but she's already there and waiting for him. He huffs, but then smiles at her.

"You win," He says," Your prize is...well, I'm not sure." He looks around, then spotting something, he walks over to collect it. When he returns, he shows her what it is: a cluster of tiny blue flowers.

(This is a magic world we can do whatever we want oooOOOOOOoooo)
I lost all my bones in the war
@Remuta

Aille beams at him brightly at his huff and smile and gives a humbled chirrup at the proclamation of her victory. She watches him curiously when he wanders off, raising herself on her hindlegs to peek at what he was doing. Her wings flare out in surprise at the flowers, eyes glittering.

"Pretty," she awes, and looks up at Arvias with amazement, "For me? For Aille?"

(Haha!)
@Remuta

Aille beams at him brightly at his huff and smile and gives a humbled chirrup at the proclamation of her victory. She watches him curiously when he wanders off, raising herself on her hindlegs to peek at what he was doing. Her wings flare out in surprise at the flowers, eyes glittering.

"Pretty," she awes, and looks up at Arvias with amazement, "For me? For Aille?"

(Haha!)
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@Tedium

"For Aille," He says, and smiles at her. His expression is warm, but shy.

(Sorry about this one being so incredibly short)
@Tedium

"For Aille," He says, and smiles at her. His expression is warm, but shy.

(Sorry about this one being so incredibly short)
@Remuta

Aille releases a small purring noise from the back of her throat, taking the small flowers gingerly into her claws.

"Thank you, Arvias."

She only marvels at them quietly, their blue coloration reflecting off from her eyes. She blinks, seeming to remember where she was, and resumes her grin from before and points to a family of small mushrooms.

"Your ingredient! Mustn't forget!" She chirps.

(it's good! My responses might be a lil slow/janky from this day forward >w>;;; i mgiht've gotten into a bit of a cooking accident)
@Remuta

Aille releases a small purring noise from the back of her throat, taking the small flowers gingerly into her claws.

"Thank you, Arvias."

She only marvels at them quietly, their blue coloration reflecting off from her eyes. She blinks, seeming to remember where she was, and resumes her grin from before and points to a family of small mushrooms.

"Your ingredient! Mustn't forget!" She chirps.

(it's good! My responses might be a lil slow/janky from this day forward >w>;;; i mgiht've gotten into a bit of a cooking accident)
Chibi Human Gijinkas/OCs || Art Instagram
@Tedium

(Hey! I'm so sorry I let this die, college got hectic and I ended up taking a break from flight rising. Would you be interested in continuing this?)
@Tedium

(Hey! I'm so sorry I let this die, college got hectic and I ended up taking a break from flight rising. Would you be interested in continuing this?)
1 2 3