Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132
"Amazing." Suddenly Venus entered Aster's mind."Hello Aster. I'm about to knock you out."
"Amazing." Suddenly Venus entered Aster's mind."Hello Aster. I'm about to knock you out."
86PRytY.png
Aster looks confused. "Knock me out? Huh?" She says.
Aster looks confused. "Knock me out? Huh?" She says.
Yes.I'm in your mind. See Ultimo? He's under my influence. I have great plans for you, sweet.
Yes.I'm in your mind. See Ultimo? He's under my influence. I have great plans for you, sweet.
86PRytY.png
"Ultimo? Under your influence? How did you get in my mind aren't you standing in front of me?" She asks. "What... what kinds of plans?" She asks.
"Ultimo? Under your influence? How did you get in my mind aren't you standing in front of me?" She asks. "What... what kinds of plans?" She asks.
You don't need to know, my dear.
(prentend her world goes black and when u reply u can just do when she wakes up or what her friends think of her)
You don't need to know, my dear.
(prentend her world goes black and when u reply u can just do when she wakes up or what her friends think of her)
86PRytY.png
After those words Aster suddenly felt nothing. Regulus and the others remained in the dining hall.

(I was thinking you could explain what happened... because I'm not too sure about what Venus intends since Aster's family is in the dining hall. Would you mind explaining?)
After those words Aster suddenly felt nothing. Regulus and the others remained in the dining hall.

(I was thinking you could explain what happened... because I'm not too sure about what Venus intends since Aster's family is in the dining hall. Would you mind explaining?)
(oh sure)

Venus smiled.She spoke. "I plan on destroying your friends and family from the inside. I hold an old grudge against them."
(oh sure)

Venus smiled.She spoke. "I plan on destroying your friends and family from the inside. I hold an old grudge against them."
86PRytY.png
"Why?" Aster asks. "We have never met." Sure enough Aster's memories have nothing of Venus until today. "Not even Anduin knows you."
"Why?" Aster asks. "We have never met." Sure enough Aster's memories have nothing of Venus until today. "Not even Anduin knows you."
"It is more against what you are."
"It is more against what you are."
86PRytY.png
"Fire dragons? Dancers?" She asks. "We are a welcoming clan..." She says. She saw Venus standing in front of her. "What will you do?"

Meanwhile Regulus sits at the table. "It's getting late.." He says quietly. He was beginning to worry. Mercedes and Ranna had excused themselves to their rooms.
"Fire dragons? Dancers?" She asks. "We are a welcoming clan..." She says. She saw Venus standing in front of her. "What will you do?"

Meanwhile Regulus sits at the table. "It's getting late.." He says quietly. He was beginning to worry. Mercedes and Ranna had excused themselves to their rooms.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 131 132