Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 131 132
Finally even Fancy stared in wonder. He clapped and smiled, a real smile."I guess that this dance is... fine." Saturn stopped to stare. He was cleaning the tables but he had stopped to watch. Venus noticed and smacked him. She pointed to the table.
Finally even Fancy stared in wonder. He clapped and smiled, a real smile."I guess that this dance is... fine." Saturn stopped to stare. He was cleaning the tables but he had stopped to watch. Venus noticed and smacked him. She pointed to the table.
86PRytY.png
The finale only got better as all three of them spun and twirled until the fire and wind engulfed them... when it vanished they were posed elegantly... none of them had a bead of sweat on them... Regulus saw Saturn and held a piece of food beneath the table for him.
The finale only got better as all three of them spun and twirled until the fire and wind engulfed them... when it vanished they were posed elegantly... none of them had a bead of sweat on them... Regulus saw Saturn and held a piece of food beneath the table for him.
Saturn snatched it with quick claws. He nodded his thanks.Venus applauded."Aster, you MUST come to my room. How did you learn how to dance like that? You have to come to my room." Fancy smirked."Watch your step." Venus snarled."Stop it, Fancy."
Saturn snatched it with quick claws. He nodded his thanks.Venus applauded."Aster, you MUST come to my room. How did you learn how to dance like that? You have to come to my room." Fancy smirked."Watch your step." Venus snarled."Stop it, Fancy."
86PRytY.png
Aster bows. "If you insist ma'am." She says smiling. "I learned from my mother long ago." She says. Regulus winked so Venus couldn't see. Mercedes and Ranna sit down and take a drink real quick after the dance. More or less celebration for impressing the nobles that housed them tonight.
Aster bows. "If you insist ma'am." She says smiling. "I learned from my mother long ago." She says. Regulus winked so Venus couldn't see. Mercedes and Ranna sit down and take a drink real quick after the dance. More or less celebration for impressing the nobles that housed them tonight.
( I think Venus is going to control Aster while she's in her room)

Venus nodded. Come now, Aster. Bubbles and Fancy will take care of your friends and family. She lead Aster down hallways and stopped at a large gold door."This is my room."
( I think Venus is going to control Aster while she's in her room)

Venus nodded. Come now, Aster. Bubbles and Fancy will take care of your friends and family. She lead Aster down hallways and stopped at a large gold door."This is my room."
86PRytY.png
(Ok :) I wonder what will happen)

Aster follows her, her silks flowing with every move elegantly. "I hope you enjoyed the dance ma'am." She says smiling looking at the door waiting for Venus to enter since it was her lair. Regulus looks at Saturn. "Hello young one. Here." He offers the candy again. "I try to give hatchlings I meet sweets. I used to do it with Ranna and Mercedes here always coming home with candy. Unfortunately because of it we have a bit too much." He chuckles.
(Ok :) I wonder what will happen)

Aster follows her, her silks flowing with every move elegantly. "I hope you enjoyed the dance ma'am." She says smiling looking at the door waiting for Venus to enter since it was her lair. Regulus looks at Saturn. "Hello young one. Here." He offers the candy again. "I try to give hatchlings I meet sweets. I used to do it with Ranna and Mercedes here always coming home with candy. Unfortunately because of it we have a bit too much." He chuckles.
Venus ushered Aster in."I loved the dance, no need to call me ma'am. Just Venus.Put this neckalace on." It was gold with a purple jewel on the end."It's a gift from me. To thank you for tonight."Venus put it on.
Venus ushered Aster in."I loved the dance, no need to call me ma'am. Just Venus.Put this neckalace on." It was gold with a purple jewel on the end."It's a gift from me. To thank you for tonight."Venus put it on.
86PRytY.png
Aster smiles though was taken aback by being ushered in. She felt Venus put the necklace on beneath Aster's scarf of silk. "Just Venus? But ma'am it belongs to you. It is pretty though." She says smiling as Venus had put it on anyway.
Aster smiles though was taken aback by being ushered in. She felt Venus put the necklace on beneath Aster's scarf of silk. "Just Venus? But ma'am it belongs to you. It is pretty though." She says smiling as Venus had put it on anyway.
"No, i insist. Please." There was a mad glint in Venus's eyes.
"No, i insist. Please." There was a mad glint in Venus's eyes.
86PRytY.png
Aster smiles and not wanting to offend puts the necklace on beneath her scarf and smiles. "How does it look?" She asks.
Aster smiles and not wanting to offend puts the necklace on beneath her scarf and smiles. "How does it look?" She asks.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 131 132