Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
Venus smiled."Thank you. No need to be so polite, dig in!"She motioned to a servant who served up some rich wine.Bubbles smiled, with not a care in the world. Fancy looked cold and menacing.As for Ultimo, something was off about him. He had a hazy look in his eyes, and he stared off into the distance.
(Venus is controlling Ultimo)
Venus smiled."Thank you. No need to be so polite, dig in!"She motioned to a servant who served up some rich wine.Bubbles smiled, with not a care in the world. Fancy looked cold and menacing.As for Ultimo, something was off about him. He had a hazy look in his eyes, and he stared off into the distance.
(Venus is controlling Ultimo)
86PRytY.png
(I wonder how she will control Aster or what the process is and ooh first glimpse)

They began to eat when she said that. "We didn't want to offend ma'am." Aster says smiling. She was very kind and elegant. Every move was precise... Regulus nods and Ranna and Mercedes eat quietly. Regulus looks at Ultimo. And then Fancy. "It's nice to meet you both as well." He says. The hazy look worried.
(I wonder how she will control Aster or what the process is and ooh first glimpse)

They began to eat when she said that. "We didn't want to offend ma'am." Aster says smiling. She was very kind and elegant. Every move was precise... Regulus nods and Ranna and Mercedes eat quietly. Regulus looks at Ultimo. And then Fancy. "It's nice to meet you both as well." He says. The hazy look worried.
(lol I usually come up with things on the spot)

Fancy nodded slightly. Ultimo stared at them.His eyes seemed to dart back and forth a bit before he replied with a weird tone in his voice."Yes, the weather is great today." Venus laughed and Bubbles joined in."Ultimo, you're so funny."
(lol I usually come up with things on the spot)

Fancy nodded slightly. Ultimo stared at them.His eyes seemed to dart back and forth a bit before he replied with a weird tone in his voice."Yes, the weather is great today." Venus laughed and Bubbles joined in."Ultimo, you're so funny."
86PRytY.png
Regulus scratches his head. That wasn't the question he had asked. It troubled him. Aster speaks though. "Perhaps he misheard. Regardless thank you again for inviting us." She says smiling. Ranna and Mercedes picked up the weird tone but shrugged it off.

(Ooh improv :) nice)
Regulus scratches his head. That wasn't the question he had asked. It troubled him. Aster speaks though. "Perhaps he misheard. Regardless thank you again for inviting us." She says smiling. Ranna and Mercedes picked up the weird tone but shrugged it off.

(Ooh improv :) nice)
Venus feigned a worried look."Ultimo was born hard of hearing."Bubbles nodded."I didn't remember him telling me that, but now that Venus tells me, I remember!" Fancy sneered."Right." Venus gave him a warning look.
Venus feigned a worried look."Ultimo was born hard of hearing."Bubbles nodded."I didn't remember him telling me that, but now that Venus tells me, I remember!" Fancy sneered."Right." Venus gave him a warning look.
86PRytY.png
Aster and Regulus were a little uncomfortable by the brief argument. They were done their plates. They sat incase the feast wasn't over. Though Aster was ready to dance when she was called upon. So we're Mercedes and Ranna.
Aster and Regulus were a little uncomfortable by the brief argument. They were done their plates. They sat incase the feast wasn't over. Though Aster was ready to dance when she was called upon. So we're Mercedes and Ranna.
Venus quickly smiled again."Sorry, Fancy likes to make jokes."She stared pointedly at her mate."Why don't you dance?"Ultimo spoke suddenly. It was like he snapped out of his trance."No, stop, stop!"He went limp.Venus stared in shock."He must be unwell."
Venus quickly smiled again."Sorry, Fancy likes to make jokes."She stared pointedly at her mate."Why don't you dance?"Ultimo spoke suddenly. It was like he snapped out of his trance."No, stop, stop!"He went limp.Venus stared in shock."He must be unwell."
86PRytY.png
They all looked at Ultimo after the outburst worried. What just happened? "Someone should take him to rest..." Regulus says. Aster gets up and stands beyond the table, Ranna and Mercedes join her and begin dancing elegantly. Their silks a blur. Fire and wind magic at hand as well. Making the flames surround them.
They all looked at Ultimo after the outburst worried. What just happened? "Someone should take him to rest..." Regulus says. Aster gets up and stands beyond the table, Ranna and Mercedes join her and begin dancing elegantly. Their silks a blur. Fire and wind magic at hand as well. Making the flames surround them.
The dancing was beautiful. Nobody noticed Ultimo being dragged away."Beautiful! Aster, you must come to my room later!" Venus said. Bubbles smiled too, but Fancy just looked bored.
The dancing was beautiful. Nobody noticed Ultimo being dragged away."Beautiful! Aster, you must come to my room later!" Venus said. Bubbles smiled too, but Fancy just looked bored.
86PRytY.png
Regulus watched. Aster and Ranna and Mercedes continue the elegance only improving as it went on. Aster hears the offer but couldn't break concentration. They wanted to impress everyone in the audience.
Regulus watched. Aster and Ranna and Mercedes continue the elegance only improving as it went on. Aster hears the offer but couldn't break concentration. They wanted to impress everyone in the audience.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132