Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
(lol one last post because I can't stop myself)

Saturn stops at two rooms side by side. Both are very large."These two rooms are yours."He keeps his head bowed. Venus is right behind."Yes, I hope you like them. if there are any problems please tell me."She glares at Saturn but then smiles again, thinking that nobody saw it.
(lol one last post because I can't stop myself)

Saturn stops at two rooms side by side. Both are very large."These two rooms are yours."He keeps his head bowed. Venus is right behind."Yes, I hope you like them. if there are any problems please tell me."She glares at Saturn but then smiles again, thinking that nobody saw it.
86PRytY.png
(Lol XD)

"Thank you Saturn." Regulus says smiling. Regulus and Aster look around their room and Ranna and Mercedes look around theirs. "No problems ma'am." Aster says. Regulus holds a piece of candy for the young Coatl dragon. "Would you like one?" He asks kindly. They had plenty. Mercedes and Ranna looked overwhelmed by the large rooms and decor.
(Lol XD)

"Thank you Saturn." Regulus says smiling. Regulus and Aster look around their room and Ranna and Mercedes look around theirs. "No problems ma'am." Aster says. Regulus holds a piece of candy for the young Coatl dragon. "Would you like one?" He asks kindly. They had plenty. Mercedes and Ranna looked overwhelmed by the large rooms and decor.
Venus responded for Saturn."He has a weak stomach, he can't eat many foods." Saturn looked like he was about to reply but he didn't. "Come Saturn, leave our guests be."
Venus responded for Saturn."He has a weak stomach, he can't eat many foods." Saturn looked like he was about to reply but he didn't. "Come Saturn, leave our guests be."
86PRytY.png
Regulus looks saddened. He wanted the hatchling to speak. Aster approaches Venus. "Ma'am, would you like my daughters to dance as well or just me?" She asks smiling. Ranna looks at the hatchling.
Regulus looks saddened. He wanted the hatchling to speak. Aster approaches Venus. "Ma'am, would you like my daughters to dance as well or just me?" She asks smiling. Ranna looks at the hatchling.
Venus smiled, but her eyes were cold and had an evil glint in them."Whatever you like. I'm sure tonight's entertainment will be splendid.But firs you must come and feast with us!"Suddenly a female imperial poked in."Why Venus, we have visitors!"Venus nodded."These are Aster and her friends and family.Aster and friends, this is Bubbles. She's one of my dearest friends." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365453/36545262_350.png[/img] NOTE:Bubbles is very nice but she is oblivious to Venus's evil and is a bit dumb.
Venus smiled, but her eyes were cold and had an evil glint in them."Whatever you like. I'm sure tonight's entertainment will be splendid.But firs you must come and feast with us!"Suddenly a female imperial poked in."Why Venus, we have visitors!"Venus nodded."These are Aster and her friends and family.Aster and friends, this is Bubbles. She's one of my dearest friends."
36545262_350.png
NOTE:Bubbles is very nice but she is oblivious to Venus's evil and is a bit dumb.
86PRytY.png
"Oh please Ma'am. You're the host you may decide." Aster says walking with Venus. Regulus was unpacking. Ranna and Mercedes were exploring their room. "Hello bubbles." Aster says. Regulus briefly pokes his head out and waves. "My sons didn't come because your letter requested me and my daughters. But I'm sure we can contact them if you'd like." She says smiling.

(Lol. Is she also controlled?)
"Oh please Ma'am. You're the host you may decide." Aster says walking with Venus. Regulus was unpacking. Ranna and Mercedes were exploring their room. "Hello bubbles." Aster says. Regulus briefly pokes his head out and waves. "My sons didn't come because your letter requested me and my daughters. But I'm sure we can contact them if you'd like." She says smiling.

(Lol. Is she also controlled?)
(no, she's so dumb she doesn't need controlling)
(no, she's so dumb she doesn't need controlling)
86PRytY.png
(Lol. She's just oblivious then)
(Lol. She's just oblivious then)
(yup)
"Then we shall feast!" The dinner table was set. It was a very long table with gold plates. Venus sat at the head. Beside her was her mate Fancy and beside them were Bubbles and her mate Ultimo."Sit, beloved guests!" Venus motioned.
(All these dergs are actually in my lair, u can go check them out. I'm just too lazy to post them)
(yup)
"Then we shall feast!" The dinner table was set. It was a very long table with gold plates. Venus sat at the head. Beside her was her mate Fancy and beside them were Bubbles and her mate Ultimo."Sit, beloved guests!" Venus motioned.
(All these dergs are actually in my lair, u can go check them out. I'm just too lazy to post them)
86PRytY.png
(That's ok :) it can take awhile to post so many.)

They followed her to the feast. Regulus and Aster and everyone else sat with each other near Venus and their hosts. Ranna and Mercedes look around the room amazed. "Thank you ma'am again for having us." Regulus says. He looks at the decor. She was obviously wealthy. Aster smiles at them. They didn't eat until she said they could.
(That's ok :) it can take awhile to post so many.)

They followed her to the feast. Regulus and Aster and everyone else sat with each other near Venus and their hosts. Ranna and Mercedes look around the room amazed. "Thank you ma'am again for having us." Regulus says. He looks at the decor. She was obviously wealthy. Aster smiles at them. They didn't eat until she said they could.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132