Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 131 132
Saturn hesitated."Are you sure? I could help you. I know the whole layout of this castle, I can guide you."
Saturn hesitated."Are you sure? I could help you. I know the whole layout of this castle, I can guide you."
86PRytY.png
"I don't want you hurt my young friend." He says looking saddened. His purple eyes kind. "Go... you're free of serving her. Or anyone for that matter." He says.
"I don't want you hurt my young friend." He says looking saddened. His purple eyes kind. "Go... you're free of serving her. Or anyone for that matter." He says.
"I would like to help you, please!"Saturn looked up at Regulus with wide eyes.
"I would like to help you, please!"Saturn looked up at Regulus with wide eyes.
86PRytY.png
"Are you sure? He asks. "I don't want you to get hurt. But if I cannot persuade you. You can, promise me you won't do anything dangerous though ok?" He says.
"Are you sure? He asks. "I don't want you to get hurt. But if I cannot persuade you. You can, promise me you won't do anything dangerous though ok?" He says.
"I promise." Saturn put his claw on his chest.
"I promise." Saturn put his claw on his chest.
86PRytY.png
Regulus nods. "Very well. I need to rescue Aster and defeat Venus." He says. "Any way you know of to them?"
Regulus nods. "Very well. I need to rescue Aster and defeat Venus." He says. "Any way you know of to them?"
"Hmm... If we can create a diversion like Fancy suggested earlier, you can go and rescue Aster while Venus is looking for what caused the diversion.."
"Hmm... If we can create a diversion like Fancy suggested earlier, you can go and rescue Aster while Venus is looking for what caused the diversion.."
86PRytY.png
"But then you would be at risk. Wouldn't you?" He says while looking down the hall. "Perhaps I can design something to create noises... or you can that aren't manually operated."
"But then you would be at risk. Wouldn't you?" He says while looking down the hall. "Perhaps I can design something to create noises... or you can that aren't manually operated."
Saturn looked at Regulus."Are you good with machines?"
Saturn looked at Regulus."Are you good with machines?"
86PRytY.png
"My son is better but I'm sure I can do something..."
"My son is better but I'm sure I can do something..."
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 131 132