Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Outcasts (private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
"Well if we're done throwing spells around can we all get along and talk about who's who and what everyone is if that's okay."Loa says in a tone that says that she's not playing around, and suggests that she may have more power than she leads on...

Selene quickly realizes that loa is done with the spell throwing and sarcasm and turns to Serena and says reluctantly "I am not a true vampyre, but I am a child of the moon and night. I am a dhampyr. Part undead part living."
"Well if we're done throwing spells around can we all get along and talk about who's who and what everyone is if that's okay."Loa says in a tone that says that she's not playing around, and suggests that she may have more power than she leads on...

Selene quickly realizes that loa is done with the spell throwing and sarcasm and turns to Serena and says reluctantly "I am not a true vampyre, but I am a child of the moon and night. I am a dhampyr. Part undead part living."
hCYhrOG.png
"I am an angel, but I did something stupid and now I am on this miserable planet. You could call me a fallen angel if you want, but I will not associate myself with those horrible demons. As for the spell, my intent was not to deceive you. I cannot blend in among humans looking like that, and I am starting to hate myself as I am starting to look like a demon." Serena explained. "This is what happens when angels fall. We become more and more corrupted until we become mindless monsters due to the sins of the humans on this Earth. I refuse to be like that, so I am searching for a way to stop it. I will leave if I scare you. I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble, Loa."
"I am an angel, but I did something stupid and now I am on this miserable planet. You could call me a fallen angel if you want, but I will not associate myself with those horrible demons. As for the spell, my intent was not to deceive you. I cannot blend in among humans looking like that, and I am starting to hate myself as I am starting to look like a demon." Serena explained. "This is what happens when angels fall. We become more and more corrupted until we become mindless monsters due to the sins of the humans on this Earth. I refuse to be like that, so I am searching for a way to stop it. I will leave if I scare you. I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble, Loa."
XwzJAeR.png
Loa just kinda stands there, shocked by Serena's honesty and suddenly the spell binding the girls wanes until the hold over the is nigh non-existent. "Well... I guess I should tell who I am....." She takes a deep breath and begins "I am the youngest and most distant cousin of High Queen Galaxia of the Faries."
Selene, confused asks "Queen Galaxia? Who's that? And you're her cousin?!"
Loa responds with "Yes I am the cousin of a queen, she is the highest ruler my people have."
Loa just kinda stands there, shocked by Serena's honesty and suddenly the spell binding the girls wanes until the hold over the is nigh non-existent. "Well... I guess I should tell who I am....." She takes a deep breath and begins "I am the youngest and most distant cousin of High Queen Galaxia of the Faries."
Selene, confused asks "Queen Galaxia? Who's that? And you're her cousin?!"
Loa responds with "Yes I am the cousin of a queen, she is the highest ruler my people have."
hCYhrOG.png
"The queen of fairies? You are royalty! Why are you out in the forest instead of living in a castle or something?" Serena said in shock. She never thought she would randomly come across such an important person.
"The queen of fairies? You are royalty! Why are you out in the forest instead of living in a castle or something?" Serena said in shock. She never thought she would randomly come across such an important person.
XwzJAeR.png
"Correction I was royalty, now all I am is a ruler to this decrepit little forest. As to why I'm afraid I can't say exactly what happened but what I can say is I've been exiled for at least a fifty years." She begins mumbling to herself quietly. "Imagine that, say one wrong thing to your cousin and suddenly you are exiled from your home to rule over some random backwoods forest for fifty years!"
Selene asks "Wait you because you technically rule over this forest? Do you like you own it?"
Loa looks at Selene and sighs "Yes Selene that means I own the forest." And then quietly adds "I swear I've told you that before."
"Correction I was royalty, now all I am is a ruler to this decrepit little forest. As to why I'm afraid I can't say exactly what happened but what I can say is I've been exiled for at least a fifty years." She begins mumbling to herself quietly. "Imagine that, say one wrong thing to your cousin and suddenly you are exiled from your home to rule over some random backwoods forest for fifty years!"
Selene asks "Wait you because you technically rule over this forest? Do you like you own it?"
Loa looks at Selene and sighs "Yes Selene that means I own the forest." And then quietly adds "I swear I've told you that before."
hCYhrOG.png
"I think i somewhat understand how you feel loa. I've been surviving on my own for at least three of your earth years. Not near as long as you have, but enough to know that its tough. I can look like a human, but i always seem to either offend them or seem different enough to draw attention. I haven't been able to stay in one place for very long. If anything you are the only one who has shown me any kindness in this miserable place." Serena said.
"I think i somewhat understand how you feel loa. I've been surviving on my own for at least three of your earth years. Not near as long as you have, but enough to know that its tough. I can look like a human, but i always seem to either offend them or seem different enough to draw attention. I haven't been able to stay in one place for very long. If anything you are the only one who has shown me any kindness in this miserable place." Serena said.
XwzJAeR.png
"Well that means that at least one thing has gone right since I've been here." Loa says sadly in response.
"Hey what about me?"Selene sarcastically mentions.
"Sigh, yes what about you Selene? If I remember correctly you wandered into my shoddy excuse for a forest a few years back and you haven't left since." Loa replies with a slight smile.
"Well that means that at least one thing has gone right since I've been here." Loa says sadly in response.
"Hey what about me?"Selene sarcastically mentions.
"Sigh, yes what about you Selene? If I remember correctly you wandered into my shoddy excuse for a forest a few years back and you haven't left since." Loa replies with a slight smile.
hCYhrOG.png
"If I may ask, what is a kind fairy like you doing with a snarky dhampyr? Won't she suck your blood and corrupt your soul?" Serena asked, legitimately concerned for Loa. "From what I've heard the other angels say, vampires are the spawn of demons. We are taught to hate them and destroy any we come across. Fortunately for them, angels are no longer allowed on the earth unless they are being punished."
"If I may ask, what is a kind fairy like you doing with a snarky dhampyr? Won't she suck your blood and corrupt your soul?" Serena asked, legitimately concerned for Loa. "From what I've heard the other angels say, vampires are the spawn of demons. We are taught to hate them and destroy any we come across. Fortunately for them, angels are no longer allowed on the earth unless they are being punished."
XwzJAeR.png
First off, I don't drink blood, my kind may be descended from vampires but that doesn't mean we have to be like them. Second off, it's a matter of character that corrupts the soul, and as for being spawn of demons if that's true then why haven't I killed Loa yet? Aren't demons supposed to want nothing but chaos and killing? Selene quickly replies.

Loa was stunned at what selene just said. She sat for a moment in shock before signaling selene to be quiet. "I guess to explain I have to speak of how Selene and I met. Nunc ostendere, non tamen pro nunc praeterita." a orange mist appears as Loa speaks the language of magic, and it wraps around the trio and takes them back to where two of them once met..... The mist fades away and reveals a forest, not unlike the forest they had been in only minutes before.

(Translation: Now I show not the present but instead the past)
First off, I don't drink blood, my kind may be descended from vampires but that doesn't mean we have to be like them. Second off, it's a matter of character that corrupts the soul, and as for being spawn of demons if that's true then why haven't I killed Loa yet? Aren't demons supposed to want nothing but chaos and killing? Selene quickly replies.

Loa was stunned at what selene just said. She sat for a moment in shock before signaling selene to be quiet. "I guess to explain I have to speak of how Selene and I met. Nunc ostendere, non tamen pro nunc praeterita." a orange mist appears as Loa speaks the language of magic, and it wraps around the trio and takes them back to where two of them once met..... The mist fades away and reveals a forest, not unlike the forest they had been in only minutes before.

(Translation: Now I show not the present but instead the past)
hCYhrOG.png
Serena was amazed to find herself standing up outside. The forest looked mostly the same but it was different somehow. "Did we go back in time? What sort of witchcraft is this?" Serena asked, not knowing what else to say. She tried to move but found the magic restricted her movement. That was when she realized that she was in some sort of illusion.
Serena was amazed to find herself standing up outside. The forest looked mostly the same but it was different somehow. "Did we go back in time? What sort of witchcraft is this?" Serena asked, not knowing what else to say. She tried to move but found the magic restricted her movement. That was when she realized that she was in some sort of illusion.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13