Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Outcasts (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Loa calmly decided to address selene first. "Yes selene i have magically bound both of you to the beds you are on, both for you guys safety and my own. And stop whining! your the one who started the stupid fight! Frankly I should let you heal your injuries on your own without help from me or the other fairies! I'm sorry Miss Serena for you having to endure my friends attacks. now I know this is rude to ask, but what kind of being are you? you have beautiful white wings, scars everywhere, and that dagger are you a greater warrior fairy?"
Loa calmly decided to address selene first. "Yes selene i have magically bound both of you to the beds you are on, both for you guys safety and my own. And stop whining! your the one who started the stupid fight! Frankly I should let you heal your injuries on your own without help from me or the other fairies! I'm sorry Miss Serena for you having to endure my friends attacks. now I know this is rude to ask, but what kind of being are you? you have beautiful white wings, scars everywhere, and that dagger are you a greater warrior fairy?"
hCYhrOG.png
"A greater warrior fairy?" Serena said, chuckling a bit. "I am an angel, is that close?" She didn't even realize her wings where exposed until loa had asked that question. She stretched her wings out to make sure they weren't injured from the fight, and then neatly folded them against her back so they wouldn't take up much room.
"A greater warrior fairy?" Serena said, chuckling a bit. "I am an angel, is that close?" She didn't even realize her wings where exposed until loa had asked that question. She stretched her wings out to make sure they weren't injured from the fight, and then neatly folded them against her back so they wouldn't take up much room.
XwzJAeR.png
"An Angel!?Et liberabo Solvite lucem, umbra relinquatis: et liberabo lucem." Loa quickly unbinds Serena and begins to bow...
Selene then decides to speak ."Discutere errore odisse amet ostendere veritatem" the room darkens for a moment as the spell takes hold and it then lifts.
(translation Loa: Unbind and let free the light, leave the shadow, and free the light. Selene: Dispel illusion, rue the magic, show the truth!)
"An Angel!?Et liberabo Solvite lucem, umbra relinquatis: et liberabo lucem." Loa quickly unbinds Serena and begins to bow...
Selene then decides to speak ."Discutere errore odisse amet ostendere veritatem" the room darkens for a moment as the spell takes hold and it then lifts.
(translation Loa: Unbind and let free the light, leave the shadow, and free the light. Selene: Dispel illusion, rue the magic, show the truth!)
hCYhrOG.png
Serena fought the spell, the magic she used exhausted her a bit. Veins of black appeared along her arm, but quickly disappeared. "Don't bow to me. I don't deserve it." She said, feeling ashamed that anyone would bow down to someone as low as her.
Serena fought the spell, the magic she used exhausted her a bit. Veins of black appeared along her arm, but quickly disappeared. "Don't bow to me. I don't deserve it." She said, feeling ashamed that anyone would bow down to someone as low as her.
XwzJAeR.png
"But Miss you are an angel! Holy host to the highest of the high! By whatever do you mean?" Loa quickly responds whilst still bowing.
Selene still bound to the bed realizes that her spell did very little and decides to do something about it. "Et liberabo Solvite tenebris! Discutere errore odisse magicam et ostendendum veritatem" Suddenly Selene notices that at least part of her spell worked this time, for she was free.

(Translation Selene: Unbind and let free the shadows! Dispel illusion, rue the magic, and show the truth! )
"But Miss you are an angel! Holy host to the highest of the high! By whatever do you mean?" Loa quickly responds whilst still bowing.
Selene still bound to the bed realizes that her spell did very little and decides to do something about it. "Et liberabo Solvite tenebris! Discutere errore odisse magicam et ostendendum veritatem" Suddenly Selene notices that at least part of her spell worked this time, for she was free.

(Translation Selene: Unbind and let free the shadows! Dispel illusion, rue the magic, and show the truth! )
hCYhrOG.png
"I am a fallen angel. I am not worthy of any of your praise. I can barely even take care of myself." Serena said. Seeing that the corruption was showing again, she quickly attempted to fight it again. This spell was stronger than the last. She got rid of most of the corruption, but veins of black could still be seen. "Are you trying to corrupt me more than i already am?" She asked Selene.
"I am a fallen angel. I am not worthy of any of your praise. I can barely even take care of myself." Serena said. Seeing that the corruption was showing again, she quickly attempted to fight it again. This spell was stronger than the last. She got rid of most of the corruption, but veins of black could still be seen. "Are you trying to corrupt me more than i already am?" She asked Selene.
XwzJAeR.png
"Fallen? What do you mean?" Loa gets up and asks.
"She is one with the shadows Loa! That's what she's trying to tell you!" Selene tries to explain to Loa.
"Ok so not an angel." Loa replies
"She might as well be a demon or something!" Selene yells back.
"You two, explain yourselfs! Magia custodiam ligat nisi illos huc et liberabo eas voluntatis meae! et incolumem custodiat, et a me! ego meam incolumem custodiat donec de eis et de potestate dimittere?" Loa says as she binds them both where they are.

(translation Loa: Magic binds keep them here unless I free them of my own will! keep them safe, even from me! keep me safe from them until i release them from my power!)
"Fallen? What do you mean?" Loa gets up and asks.
"She is one with the shadows Loa! That's what she's trying to tell you!" Selene tries to explain to Loa.
"Ok so not an angel." Loa replies
"She might as well be a demon or something!" Selene yells back.
"You two, explain yourselfs! Magia custodiam ligat nisi illos huc et liberabo eas voluntatis meae! et incolumem custodiat, et a me! ego meam incolumem custodiat donec de eis et de potestate dimittere?" Loa says as she binds them both where they are.

(translation Loa: Magic binds keep them here unless I free them of my own will! keep them safe, even from me! keep me safe from them until i release them from my power!)
hCYhrOG.png
"Hey! don't put it that way! I am no demon! I would never join that pathetic devil and his minions!" Serena yelled as she was bound back to the bed. Selene's spell proved too much for her to fight in her weakened state. Once again, the veins of darkness spread across her entire arm, this time covering most the left part of her body. Her nails turned to long, sharp claws, and her black and tainted halo was exposed. "STOP! That spell keeps it from spreading!" She nearly screamed at the pale girl. "You happy now?" Serena was panicking a bit at this point, unsure of what would happen if the darkness wasn't kept in check. She didn't want to become like those mindless beast...
"Hey! don't put it that way! I am no demon! I would never join that pathetic devil and his minions!" Serena yelled as she was bound back to the bed. Selene's spell proved too much for her to fight in her weakened state. Once again, the veins of darkness spread across her entire arm, this time covering most the left part of her body. Her nails turned to long, sharp claws, and her black and tainted halo was exposed. "STOP! That spell keeps it from spreading!" She nearly screamed at the pale girl. "You happy now?" Serena was panicking a bit at this point, unsure of what would happen if the darkness wasn't kept in check. She didn't want to become like those mindless beast...
XwzJAeR.png
"Pathetic devil and his minions?" Loa asks tilting her head to the side ever so slightly.
"I was only striping the illusion you put forth not the spell supposedly holding the scraps of your purity together" Selene says as she stops her spell.
"Pathetic devil and his minions?" Loa asks tilting her head to the side ever so slightly.
"I was only striping the illusion you put forth not the spell supposedly holding the scraps of your purity together" Selene says as she stops her spell.
hCYhrOG.png
"Thank you for stopping that. I was fighting your spell so strongly that it also broke the other spell. I have no idea what will happen if this darkness spreads, so I would appreciate it if you would stop doing that." Serena said with a somewhat sarcastic voice. She calmed herself, then muttered a spell. "Custodies me in pura et nolite obumbratio. Et ligabis ea est tenebrae et varias ne impertiant." As the words where spoken, the corruption and the halo disappeared as if it had never been.
"Thank you for stopping that. I was fighting your spell so strongly that it also broke the other spell. I have no idea what will happen if this darkness spreads, so I would appreciate it if you would stop doing that." Serena said with a somewhat sarcastic voice. She calmed herself, then muttered a spell. "Custodies me in pura et nolite obumbratio. Et ligabis ea est tenebrae et varias ne impertiant." As the words where spoken, the corruption and the halo disappeared as if it had never been.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13