Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Outcasts (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Selene listened to, and watched Serena. "I'm sure humans were so smart and lawful good at one point in history but nowadays your lucky to find someone willing to not instantly attack a magical one" selene noticed Serena wince in pain "did you get hit by an arrow? Hahahha how are you even still alive?Not to mention if its poisoned...."She trails off."What are you!?! Even I couldn't survive that!!!"
Loa mutters to herself having quickly realized that all is not as it seems "Good one Selene just dig an even bigger hole for humanity and quite possibly us as well!"
Selene listened to, and watched Serena. "I'm sure humans were so smart and lawful good at one point in history but nowadays your lucky to find someone willing to not instantly attack a magical one" selene noticed Serena wince in pain "did you get hit by an arrow? Hahahha how are you even still alive?Not to mention if its poisoned...."She trails off."What are you!?! Even I couldn't survive that!!!"
Loa mutters to herself having quickly realized that all is not as it seems "Good one Selene just dig an even bigger hole for humanity and quite possibly us as well!"
hCYhrOG.png
"It doesn't matter what I am you foul creature of darkness!" Serena spat, her teeth clenched in pain. She adjusted the bandages on her arm so they covered her wound. This was worse than she thought. She knew that if it wasn't for her partial immunity to poison, she would be dead many times over. Just how much trouble can I get myself into today? She thought. She leaned against a nearby tree, hoping the strangers didn't realize just how weak she was.
"It doesn't matter what I am you foul creature of darkness!" Serena spat, her teeth clenched in pain. She adjusted the bandages on her arm so they covered her wound. This was worse than she thought. She knew that if it wasn't for her partial immunity to poison, she would be dead many times over. Just how much trouble can I get myself into today? She thought. She leaned against a nearby tree, hoping the strangers didn't realize just how weak she was.
XwzJAeR.png
"You, somehow survived but look how pathetic you are!" after saying this Selene lunges at Serena with dark power swirling around her.
"GUYS!!!!!!! STOP!!!!DON'T FIGHT!!!!! WE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT!!!! COME ON SERENA IS OBVIOUSLY IN PAIN ALREADY!!!!!!!!" Loa screams.
"You, somehow survived but look how pathetic you are!" after saying this Selene lunges at Serena with dark power swirling around her.
"GUYS!!!!!!! STOP!!!!DON'T FIGHT!!!!! WE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT!!!! COME ON SERENA IS OBVIOUSLY IN PAIN ALREADY!!!!!!!!" Loa screams.
hCYhrOG.png
Seeing the oncoming attack, Serena drew her dagger. Her powers made the sharp piece of metal glow brightly in an attempt to blind her attacker. She lunged forward, attempting to attack selene before she attacked her. "You idiot! I will kill you before you can even lay a finger on me!" Serena yelled.
Seeing the oncoming attack, Serena drew her dagger. Her powers made the sharp piece of metal glow brightly in an attempt to blind her attacker. She lunged forward, attempting to attack selene before she attacked her. "You idiot! I will kill you before you can even lay a finger on me!" Serena yelled.
XwzJAeR.png
Selene is blinded by the sudden flash of light, a slight pain coursed through her body as it reacted to the brightness. "GAHH!!!!!!" Selene screams as she is slashed in the chest by Serena."You want to play that way fine! Familiae meae tenebras et noctem. Intende in adjutorium meum, lucem impugnant me obscuro." as Selene speaks, the forest begins to darken and color begins to drain from the surroundings...

Loa frustrated with the other girls looks up towards the majestic trees above them and quietly begins to chant "Flamma ignis confringam brachia scandali custodiunt lucem umbram."

(Translations Selene: Darkness of my lineage, and of the night. Come to my aid, attack the light before me, and darken it.
Loa: Flame and fire, break the branches, make them fall keep the light from the shadow.)
Selene is blinded by the sudden flash of light, a slight pain coursed through her body as it reacted to the brightness. "GAHH!!!!!!" Selene screams as she is slashed in the chest by Serena."You want to play that way fine! Familiae meae tenebras et noctem. Intende in adjutorium meum, lucem impugnant me obscuro." as Selene speaks, the forest begins to darken and color begins to drain from the surroundings...

Loa frustrated with the other girls looks up towards the majestic trees above them and quietly begins to chant "Flamma ignis confringam brachia scandali custodiunt lucem umbram."

(Translations Selene: Darkness of my lineage, and of the night. Come to my aid, attack the light before me, and darken it.
Loa: Flame and fire, break the branches, make them fall keep the light from the shadow.)
hCYhrOG.png
Her dagger near Selene's neck, Serena froze in place due to shock as the spell was uttered. The light drained from her surroundings, her powers where greatly weakened as the light energy was drained. A light absorbing spell? but this means... The dagger quit glowing, its magic useless. She jumped back a bit in shock as her nails turned to long, sharp claws and veins of darkness crept through her arm, which was exposed due to her bandages getting torn earlier. An eerie darkness surrounded her. The corruption is worse than I thought! Without my light magic, it might spread even more! She thought, panicking. She quickly gathered all of her energy to break through the spell, the darkness quickly being hid once more. She lunged at Selene a second time, just to be stopped at the last second by a large branch that suddenly fell from the sky. She heard a crack and a thud, then all went black.

A large beast watched the commotion from the shadows. It wanted to stop the fight. It wanted to protect the angel, but it knew the shadow magic would wipe it out in an instant. It also didn't wish to be seen because it was afraid of what would happen if it was found. Would these people harm it out of fear? It waited, scared for both involved in the fight. It saw the branch fall, and almost ran to save the girl, but held back due to fear. Its red gems glowed slightly as it used magic to sense the angel's condition. Thank goodness, she is mostly just exausted. She will live. it thought as it breathed a sigh of relief. It used its magic again to read the intentions of the fire girl who caused the branch to fall. It found no malicious intent. knowing that the girl would help the angel, the beast crept back into the darkness, deeper into the forest where it couldn't be found.
Her dagger near Selene's neck, Serena froze in place due to shock as the spell was uttered. The light drained from her surroundings, her powers where greatly weakened as the light energy was drained. A light absorbing spell? but this means... The dagger quit glowing, its magic useless. She jumped back a bit in shock as her nails turned to long, sharp claws and veins of darkness crept through her arm, which was exposed due to her bandages getting torn earlier. An eerie darkness surrounded her. The corruption is worse than I thought! Without my light magic, it might spread even more! She thought, panicking. She quickly gathered all of her energy to break through the spell, the darkness quickly being hid once more. She lunged at Selene a second time, just to be stopped at the last second by a large branch that suddenly fell from the sky. She heard a crack and a thud, then all went black.

A large beast watched the commotion from the shadows. It wanted to stop the fight. It wanted to protect the angel, but it knew the shadow magic would wipe it out in an instant. It also didn't wish to be seen because it was afraid of what would happen if it was found. Would these people harm it out of fear? It waited, scared for both involved in the fight. It saw the branch fall, and almost ran to save the girl, but held back due to fear. Its red gems glowed slightly as it used magic to sense the angel's condition. Thank goodness, she is mostly just exausted. She will live. it thought as it breathed a sigh of relief. It used its magic again to read the intentions of the fire girl who caused the branch to fall. It found no malicious intent. knowing that the girl would help the angel, the beast crept back into the darkness, deeper into the forest where it couldn't be found.
XwzJAeR.png
After seeing her magic cause such a change in the girl in front of her, Selene says "You call your self a creature of light, but you are just as much a being of the shadows as I am." suddenly everything goes dark....

Loa had meant to make the tree branch fall between them to break up the fight, but it had fallen on top of them instead, knocking both of the already exhausted magical beings out. Loa then freaks out, but is able to calm herself. With the help of her "friends of the forest" she is able to remove the branch and bring them to the house. She then works on healing them with the help of the forest fairies, but is unable to heal them completely. Faced with the fact that her power is not directly connected with healing loa was forced to leave them bedbound in the tiny house next to eachother for a day or two. "Well thats the best we can do now i want to do something so if they wake up they can't just attack each other again" loa then begins to mutter a spell of binding..."Magia custodiam ligat nisi illos huc ut liberabo eos. servari etiam sibi. ego meam incolumem custodiat, nisi ex illis de potestate dimittere eos."

(translation loa:Magic binds keep them here unless I free them. keep them safe, even from themselves. keep me safe from them unless i release them from my power. )
After seeing her magic cause such a change in the girl in front of her, Selene says "You call your self a creature of light, but you are just as much a being of the shadows as I am." suddenly everything goes dark....

Loa had meant to make the tree branch fall between them to break up the fight, but it had fallen on top of them instead, knocking both of the already exhausted magical beings out. Loa then freaks out, but is able to calm herself. With the help of her "friends of the forest" she is able to remove the branch and bring them to the house. She then works on healing them with the help of the forest fairies, but is unable to heal them completely. Faced with the fact that her power is not directly connected with healing loa was forced to leave them bedbound in the tiny house next to eachother for a day or two. "Well thats the best we can do now i want to do something so if they wake up they can't just attack each other again" loa then begins to mutter a spell of binding..."Magia custodiam ligat nisi illos huc ut liberabo eos. servari etiam sibi. ego meam incolumem custodiat, nisi ex illis de potestate dimittere eos."

(translation loa:Magic binds keep them here unless I free them. keep them safe, even from themselves. keep me safe from them unless i release them from my power. )
hCYhrOG.png
"You are just as much a being of the shadows as I am..." Those words rang in Serena's head as she awoke. No! I will never let the darkness take over! She thought. She jolted awake in panic, her heart racing. She looked at her arm, expecting to see that she had become a monster. She was relieved when her arm appeared normal. Her whole body ached, her arm especially. Her stomach growled. How long have I been asleep? What is this place? Her vision was blurry at first, but quickly cleared. She looked around to find herself in a small and tidy bedroom. Just across from her was the girl she was fighting earlier. She couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep. She tried to get up, just to find she was held down by a binding spell. "Damn you, stupid girl! What are you going to do to me now?" she yelled at Selene. She was panicking on the inside, unsure whether she was some sort of prisoner or not, and she was scared of what they might do to her.
"You are just as much a being of the shadows as I am..." Those words rang in Serena's head as she awoke. No! I will never let the darkness take over! She thought. She jolted awake in panic, her heart racing. She looked at her arm, expecting to see that she had become a monster. She was relieved when her arm appeared normal. Her whole body ached, her arm especially. Her stomach growled. How long have I been asleep? What is this place? Her vision was blurry at first, but quickly cleared. She looked around to find herself in a small and tidy bedroom. Just across from her was the girl she was fighting earlier. She couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep. She tried to get up, just to find she was held down by a binding spell. "Damn you, stupid girl! What are you going to do to me now?" she yelled at Selene. She was panicking on the inside, unsure whether she was some sort of prisoner or not, and she was scared of what they might do to her.
XwzJAeR.png
Selene awoke to Serena's yelling and her head pounding so she promptly returned the favor of yelling. "Shut up! your the stupid one! Shoot my head is killing me... And loa!! you magicked me stuck to the bed..." (she's whining)
Loa having heard that the other girls had woke up, she swiftly leapt from the tree she was in and walked towards the small wooden house. "Alright what in hades are you two arguing about already?!" Loa angrily asks
Selene awoke to Serena's yelling and her head pounding so she promptly returned the favor of yelling. "Shut up! your the stupid one! Shoot my head is killing me... And loa!! you magicked me stuck to the bed..." (she's whining)
Loa having heard that the other girls had woke up, she swiftly leapt from the tree she was in and walked towards the small wooden house. "Alright what in hades are you two arguing about already?!" Loa angrily asks
hCYhrOG.png
"What are you doing to me? And why am i stuck with HER?" Serena yelled, pointing angrily at selene. She was still scared and confused, which came out as anger towards the girl who saved her. Realizing that she would likely be dead without the red headed girl, she turned a bit red in embarrassment. She realized that if she wanted to harm her, she likely would have already. She took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down a bit. "Sorry. I guess I would have died out there if it wasn't for you. That doesn't mean I like the shadow girl though." She said, glaring at Selene as she said the last part.
"What are you doing to me? And why am i stuck with HER?" Serena yelled, pointing angrily at selene. She was still scared and confused, which came out as anger towards the girl who saved her. Realizing that she would likely be dead without the red headed girl, she turned a bit red in embarrassment. She realized that if she wanted to harm her, she likely would have already. She took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down a bit. "Sorry. I guess I would have died out there if it wasn't for you. That doesn't mean I like the shadow girl though." She said, glaring at Selene as she said the last part.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13