Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Outcasts (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Selene watched the girl almost fall, try and fail to threaten her, and watched the girl's dagger glow brightly. "Can you please stop with the glowing dagger thing? It's kinda giving me a headache. In fact can you tell me your name? It would make talking a lot easier here I'll start my name is Selene."
Loa left the house and began trying to see where Selene and that girl ended up....
Selene watched the girl almost fall, try and fail to threaten her, and watched the girl's dagger glow brightly. "Can you please stop with the glowing dagger thing? It's kinda giving me a headache. In fact can you tell me your name? It would make talking a lot easier here I'll start my name is Selene."
Loa left the house and began trying to see where Selene and that girl ended up....
hCYhrOG.png
A little flustered that she was being called out on her bluff, serena put her dagger away. She still kept her hands near it, still wary of the stranger. Her eyes where peeled, watching for any sudden movements. "My name is Serena." She replied.
A little flustered that she was being called out on her bluff, serena put her dagger away. She still kept her hands near it, still wary of the stranger. Her eyes where peeled, watching for any sudden movements. "My name is Serena." She replied.
XwzJAeR.png
"Great now we're getting somewhere! now if you would climb down from that tree and tell me why you came running into my forest with a dozen guards chasing you we'd be golden!" Selene said with a mischievous look on her face.
Loa being far worse than Selene at tracking it took her a while to find where selene and that girl went but then she heard Selene's voice and quickly ran towards it, and nearly ran into Selene.
"Woah I must have been closer than I thought" Loa said to herself.
"Great now we're getting somewhere! now if you would climb down from that tree and tell me why you came running into my forest with a dozen guards chasing you we'd be golden!" Selene said with a mischievous look on her face.
Loa being far worse than Selene at tracking it took her a while to find where selene and that girl went but then she heard Selene's voice and quickly ran towards it, and nearly ran into Selene.
"Woah I must have been closer than I thought" Loa said to herself.
hCYhrOG.png
"For one, why should i come down? How do i know you won't attack me? As for why the guards where chasing me, lets just say i did something stupid. Its none of your business really. Now we would be golden if you just let me leave." Serena said, imitating the pale girl's sarcastic tone. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the same red-headed girl who saved her earlier. She sat down on the thick tree branch, glaring at the two girls below. She was comepletely unsure how to react. Also, she was unsure how to get down as there was no room for her to spread her wings and glide down. She was stuck in the tree...
"For one, why should i come down? How do i know you won't attack me? As for why the guards where chasing me, lets just say i did something stupid. Its none of your business really. Now we would be golden if you just let me leave." Serena said, imitating the pale girl's sarcastic tone. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the same red-headed girl who saved her earlier. She sat down on the thick tree branch, glaring at the two girls below. She was comepletely unsure how to react. Also, she was unsure how to get down as there was no room for her to spread her wings and glide down. She was stuck in the tree...
XwzJAeR.png
"Okay I'm here now what's going on?" Loa asks as she looks around and sees the girl in the tree
"Well we traded names, she apparently 'did something stupid' that got the guards on her tail and, I think she's somehow stuck in the tree" Selene replied
"Do what? she's stuck in the tree? Oh hi I'm Loa" Loa said
"Okay I'm here now what's going on?" Loa asks as she looks around and sees the girl in the tree
"Well we traded names, she apparently 'did something stupid' that got the guards on her tail and, I think she's somehow stuck in the tree" Selene replied
"Do what? she's stuck in the tree? Oh hi I'm Loa" Loa said
hCYhrOG.png
Serena's eye got wide at what Selene just said. She got up and started trying to make her way down the thick tree. "I am not stuck! I can get down from here just fi..." her voice was cut off as she lost her grip on the trunk and fell awkwardly out of the tree from a height that would have seriously injured a human. She landed with a hard thud in the bushes down below. "Ouch! I'm fine! I think...." she said, quickly getting up and brushing off the leaves. She tried to be as graceful as possible, even though she knew her whole body would ache from the fall later. She walked over to the red headed girl, who's name she didn't hear due to her anger. "Thank you for saving me earlier, but why?" She asked, glancing at Selene from time to time to make sure she didn't make any sudden movements.
Serena's eye got wide at what Selene just said. She got up and started trying to make her way down the thick tree. "I am not stuck! I can get down from here just fi..." her voice was cut off as she lost her grip on the trunk and fell awkwardly out of the tree from a height that would have seriously injured a human. She landed with a hard thud in the bushes down below. "Ouch! I'm fine! I think...." she said, quickly getting up and brushing off the leaves. She tried to be as graceful as possible, even though she knew her whole body would ache from the fall later. She walked over to the red headed girl, who's name she didn't hear due to her anger. "Thank you for saving me earlier, but why?" She asked, glancing at Selene from time to time to make sure she didn't make any sudden movements.
XwzJAeR.png
Loa idly summons fire to her hands and says "Your a magical being like myself and Selene, the guards would have discovered us and our many friends of the forest. That cannot happen!"
Selene stands quietly next to Loa glad her more... diplomatic friend had arrived.
Loa idly summons fire to her hands and says "Your a magical being like myself and Selene, the guards would have discovered us and our many friends of the forest. That cannot happen!"
Selene stands quietly next to Loa glad her more... diplomatic friend had arrived.
hCYhrOG.png
"Magical beings? So i guess that is what they are called nowdays..." Serena muttered. Last time she checked, the beings that used magical powers went under a different name. "I can understand why they would hate me, but why would you guys be attacked?" She asked, slightly confused. She saw that the humans where very aggressive towards anything different, but she was curious as to why they would go out of their way to harm innocent beings living in a forest. She had spent so much time on the run and too concerned about surviving to pay much attention to the human culture and their strange behaviors.
"Magical beings? So i guess that is what they are called nowdays..." Serena muttered. Last time she checked, the beings that used magical powers went under a different name. "I can understand why they would hate me, but why would you guys be attacked?" She asked, slightly confused. She saw that the humans where very aggressive towards anything different, but she was curious as to why they would go out of their way to harm innocent beings living in a forest. She had spent so much time on the run and too concerned about surviving to pay much attention to the human culture and their strange behaviors.
XwzJAeR.png
"Magical beings is a word i use to describe those of us who have to hide and learn in secret, as far as why we would be attacked..." Loa responds to the girl in front of her but is suddenly cut off by Selene."Basically if they knew we lived in the forest they'd probably burn it to the ground. We're not very accepted by the majority of people."

(OOC shenanigans)
"Thanks for that Selene I was trying to be nice."Loa says.
"Key words, you were trying I wasn't"Selene replies.
"Magical beings is a word i use to describe those of us who have to hide and learn in secret, as far as why we would be attacked..." Loa responds to the girl in front of her but is suddenly cut off by Selene."Basically if they knew we lived in the forest they'd probably burn it to the ground. We're not very accepted by the majority of people."

(OOC shenanigans)
"Thanks for that Selene I was trying to be nice."Loa says.
"Key words, you were trying I wasn't"Selene replies.
hCYhrOG.png
"Man, these humans have become so corrupted. That stupid devil and his minions... or maybe it is just the humans that are stupid." Serena replied. She suddenly winced as the poison from the arrow started to take effect. She knew she would be feeling the effects from it for days, as the poison was strong enough to kill a man. Luckily her body was different. Her life wasn't in danger, but the effects of the poison still weren't pleasent. She did her best to hide her pain, but she was afraid she wasn't doing well at it.
"Man, these humans have become so corrupted. That stupid devil and his minions... or maybe it is just the humans that are stupid." Serena replied. She suddenly winced as the poison from the arrow started to take effect. She knew she would be feeling the effects from it for days, as the poison was strong enough to kill a man. Luckily her body was different. Her life wasn't in danger, but the effects of the poison still weren't pleasent. She did her best to hide her pain, but she was afraid she wasn't doing well at it.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13