Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 126
Abzu began heavily. He traced his mother's insignia as he spoke, wondering just how interesting this would be for Cela. "My mother came from a long line of orc royalty. She used to be the princess of a wealthy kingdom in the north, called Maerya. You may not have heard of it, but believe me, it existed. She was doted on by all of her relatives, and especially her father, the king. But she gave that all up to be with my father. He was a simple man, a thief who stole from the rich, the very rich who supported my mom. But there was something more to him, and she saw it in him when nobody else did. She was a brave woman. She is the one who taught me to fight, and I fight for her each and every day of my life. I know you don't want to tell me why you fight against The Undying, but I wanted to share with you, because.." he trailed off, unsure of what reasoning he could give that wouldn't sound extremely awkward.
Abzu began heavily. He traced his mother's insignia as he spoke, wondering just how interesting this would be for Cela. "My mother came from a long line of orc royalty. She used to be the princess of a wealthy kingdom in the north, called Maerya. You may not have heard of it, but believe me, it existed. She was doted on by all of her relatives, and especially her father, the king. But she gave that all up to be with my father. He was a simple man, a thief who stole from the rich, the very rich who supported my mom. But there was something more to him, and she saw it in him when nobody else did. She was a brave woman. She is the one who taught me to fight, and I fight for her each and every day of my life. I know you don't want to tell me why you fight against The Undying, but I wanted to share with you, because.." he trailed off, unsure of what reasoning he could give that wouldn't sound extremely awkward.
Wy0IOy1.png
"It's fine lad; you were starvin'." He crossed his arms with a friendly grin, watching the priest.
"Mars, eh? Not a neme I've evah heard before- where is tha' from?"
He didn't mind at all; he at least was talking to some people. This would help build some trust.
"It's fine lad; you were starvin'." He crossed his arms with a friendly grin, watching the priest.
"Mars, eh? Not a neme I've evah heard before- where is tha' from?"
He didn't mind at all; he at least was talking to some people. This would help build some trust.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Yazunn was confused for a second until he realized almost no one here knew about his abilities. "Oh, it's my magic. I can manipulate certain aspects of the elements" he paused, and thought about something. "Hmm, meat, sure let's go, I can show you some more cool things", he smiled. As he arrived at the fire, he put his finger near it and started twirling it, the fire dancing to his movements. Then, he speeded it up and with his other open hand made a fire spear appear out of the flames "See? It's so cool" he said, but for a split second doubting himself, as he remembered the horrors he had to endure to have this power.
Yazunn was confused for a second until he realized almost no one here knew about his abilities. "Oh, it's my magic. I can manipulate certain aspects of the elements" he paused, and thought about something. "Hmm, meat, sure let's go, I can show you some more cool things", he smiled. As he arrived at the fire, he put his finger near it and started twirling it, the fire dancing to his movements. Then, he speeded it up and with his other open hand made a fire spear appear out of the flames "See? It's so cool" he said, but for a split second doubting himself, as he remembered the horrors he had to endure to have this power.
QFXpYkj.png
((*heavy breathing* Determination not to squeal. dangit I failed.))

Cela loked at him in wonder, and decided that it was long time she let her guard down.
"That..." she was tempted to take his hand, but she didn't, realizing that that would be pretty awkward. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier, I just need to adjust to being in a group again. I... I fight the Undying for my mentor. And for Kessa. I never knew my parents. It was an older druid who raised me, taught me what I should have learned with them. I remember thinking that I'd always be with her, but..." her voice became almost bitter, but she forced herself to calm down. "She was killed by the Undying, and I would have been too, had I not run. That was the first time. Then, a few years after that, maybe two or three, I came across a group of fighters. I joined them, desperate for a purpose. And we were good! We fought, and won. And in that group, there was someone. His... his name was Kessa." her voice broke a little. "He... he was kind. He cared. More than anyone ever had. And... we were a team. But then, to every hero there is a downfall. We came across... them, and Kessa... Kessa sacrificed himself. For me. And I ran again. Like a coward. And I left him. I- I shouldn't have. But I did. And then I found you guys. Well, I found you, and then they found us." she took a deep breath, deeper than necessary. "And this time, I'm not running."
((*heavy breathing* Determination not to squeal. dangit I failed.))

Cela loked at him in wonder, and decided that it was long time she let her guard down.
"That..." she was tempted to take his hand, but she didn't, realizing that that would be pretty awkward. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier, I just need to adjust to being in a group again. I... I fight the Undying for my mentor. And for Kessa. I never knew my parents. It was an older druid who raised me, taught me what I should have learned with them. I remember thinking that I'd always be with her, but..." her voice became almost bitter, but she forced herself to calm down. "She was killed by the Undying, and I would have been too, had I not run. That was the first time. Then, a few years after that, maybe two or three, I came across a group of fighters. I joined them, desperate for a purpose. And we were good! We fought, and won. And in that group, there was someone. His... his name was Kessa." her voice broke a little. "He... he was kind. He cared. More than anyone ever had. And... we were a team. But then, to every hero there is a downfall. We came across... them, and Kessa... Kessa sacrificed himself. For me. And I ran again. Like a coward. And I left him. I- I shouldn't have. But I did. And then I found you guys. Well, I found you, and then they found us." she took a deep breath, deeper than necessary. "And this time, I'm not running."

She/her/they/them
I'm
.shattered. .ugly. .breaking. .crashing. .stupid.
.depressed. .broken. .crying. .drowning. .falling apart.
.a demigirl. .not. O K A Y .a crybaby. .gone.
.asexual. .an idiot. .dumb. .too young. .a robot.
.dying. .pathetic. .empty. .fragile. .rejected. .crushed.
Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?

+3 FR time
Artemis laughed with wonder.
"That is amazing." she turned to Innari. "Hey! Could we grab some? Like, fish was good, but I think I need actual meat." she said, smiling brightly.
Artemis laughed with wonder.
"That is amazing." she turned to Innari. "Hey! Could we grab some? Like, fish was good, but I think I need actual meat." she said, smiling brightly.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjvLpsH1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Sing me to sleep, and never wake me up
Innari clicked her beak, leaning back and reaching out to grab the spit that the meat was still hanging off of, and offering it to her. "Go ahead." She warbled cheerfully. She turned to Yazunn, curious. "Elemental magic, eh?"
Innari clicked her beak, leaning back and reaching out to grab the spit that the meat was still hanging off of, and offering it to her. "Go ahead." She warbled cheerfully. She turned to Yazunn, curious. "Elemental magic, eh?"
Mars hummed in thought. "That's a good question. I'm embarrassed to say I'm not sure. I've no parents to question the origins of my name. I'm curious to hear however what exactly a 'Kelpie' is, I'm not so sure I'm familiar with them, and I've met a diverse number of people in my travels." He tilted his head, eager for an explanation. Mars was glad to finally have hit it off generally well with at least someone in the group.
Mars hummed in thought. "That's a good question. I'm embarrassed to say I'm not sure. I've no parents to question the origins of my name. I'm curious to hear however what exactly a 'Kelpie' is, I'm not so sure I'm familiar with them, and I've met a diverse number of people in my travels." He tilted his head, eager for an explanation. Mars was glad to finally have hit it off generally well with at least someone in the group.
lz3QpJg.png y7VJm8j.pngIDczxGV.png
Abzu smiled at her, and went to take her, hand, but hesitated. He looked at her for permission.
Abzu smiled at her, and went to take her, hand, but hesitated. He looked at her for permission.
Wy0IOy1.png
Cela took a deep breath. Slowly, she nodded, and smiled. Slightly, but it was real.

((beep beep beep incoming message: I have to sleep at the most inconvenient times :c beep beep beep this is the end of your PSA, have a great day!))
Cela took a deep breath. Slowly, she nodded, and smiled. Slightly, but it was real.

((beep beep beep incoming message: I have to sleep at the most inconvenient times :c beep beep beep this is the end of your PSA, have a great day!))

She/her/they/them
I'm
.shattered. .ugly. .breaking. .crashing. .stupid.
.depressed. .broken. .crying. .drowning. .falling apart.
.a demigirl. .not. O K A Y .a crybaby. .gone.
.asexual. .an idiot. .dumb. .too young. .a robot.
.dying. .pathetic. .empty. .fragile. .rejected. .crushed.
Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?

+3 FR time
"Ah, that so? Too bad, I'm genuinely curious." He hummed in response before pursing his lips at the question of his species. "Ah... Kelpies..."

Taking a breath as if he was preparing for something, the Scotsman began his reply. "I uh... I'd rather much no' say, but that'll just make me lose what little trus' I've gathered noaw. But tellin' yeu could do teh same.." He rubbed his chin for a moment in thought, expression growing somber.

"Don' tell the others, and I hope to Aurora yeu won' get all weary of me too.
A kelpie... is a watah spirit normally seen as a horse. We're known for... mostly, in legends.. for trickin' people into riding us, in which our sticky hide makes 'em stuck and we... dive into our streams or anythin' watah, drown 'em, and eat 'em."
He waved a hand.

"I mean- I've eaten people befor'; only way I can really sustain meself. I can eat fish, bu' they won't work fer long."

Dear Aurora he hoped the Priest wouldn't purify him where he stood.
"Ah, that so? Too bad, I'm genuinely curious." He hummed in response before pursing his lips at the question of his species. "Ah... Kelpies..."

Taking a breath as if he was preparing for something, the Scotsman began his reply. "I uh... I'd rather much no' say, but that'll just make me lose what little trus' I've gathered noaw. But tellin' yeu could do teh same.." He rubbed his chin for a moment in thought, expression growing somber.

"Don' tell the others, and I hope to Aurora yeu won' get all weary of me too.
A kelpie... is a watah spirit normally seen as a horse. We're known for... mostly, in legends.. for trickin' people into riding us, in which our sticky hide makes 'em stuck and we... dive into our streams or anythin' watah, drown 'em, and eat 'em."
He waved a hand.

"I mean- I've eaten people befor'; only way I can really sustain meself. I can eat fish, bu' they won't work fer long."

Dear Aurora he hoped the Priest wouldn't purify him where he stood.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 126