Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
BUMP plz guys this will be great.
BUMP plz guys this will be great.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
[quote name="DragonSeeker" date=2017-11-08 13:25:11] @ AviatorShadow *holds hands up* hey I promise I won't go nuts I'm not that creative unfortunately [/quote] Lies. How many you got now, like.... 14? I have.... like 4.... 5ish
DragonSeeker wrote on 2017-11-08:
@ AviatorShadow *holds hands up* hey I promise I won't go nuts

I'm not that creative unfortunately

Lies. How many you got now, like....

14?

I have....

like 4.... 5ish
bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bump
@snowythedragon bro you still alive? is this something that might interest you?
@snowythedragon bro you still alive? is this something that might interest you?
btw are like musicals and tv shows allowed too or nah)
btw are like musicals and tv shows allowed too or nah)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
((........only if they have a game about them.... I want to keep it videogames only.... I'm sorry i'm picky))
((........only if they have a game about them.... I want to keep it videogames only.... I'm sorry i'm picky))
(ok that's no big deal

I just saw Newsies yesterday so ye....)
(ok that's no big deal

I just saw Newsies yesterday so ye....)
(oh ok.... sorry ^-^' )
(oh ok.... sorry ^-^' )
Ok so like I'ma just kinda ease this in here and save it for refining later.....

Name: Lokni Reid
Game Origins: Pokemon, Vampyr
Species: Dormant Vampire
Abilities: Telepathy (made willingly and unwillingly by eye contact only), magic-wielding
Weaknesses: Fire, injuries
Family: An older brother who is supposed to be dead. However... you can't kill a vampire that easily... :I
Allegiance: The queen
Picture or Description: ok so a few things I kinda need to clear up. One- Lokni is a dormant vampire, which means that he basically gave up his bloodlust in exchange for the fact that he cannot love, or even really feel many strong emotions. However, side-effects of that spell include becoming severely ill when he is injured, and the fact that technically he can't eat anything or he'll end up vomiting. Because of this, he's extremely fragile, malnourished-looking, and careful about what he does. His telepathy is established by eye contact, and since he cannot necessarily control this, he wears a cloak to hide his loooooovely silver eyes. He's accustomed to riding dragons, (or Latias/Latios. Thanks to his telepathy, he has an extremely strong bond with the two) and does not choose to travel by horse often. That and establishing a mental connection with someone, then proceeding to sever that connection ends up in a migraine, so he tries not to do anything like that too often. As well as he hates the taste of blood.
Appearance: About 5'2", with white hair and a small braid (kinda like annakin except a little on the longer side) on the left side of his head. His skin is extremely tan, and bright yellow tattoos cover his face. A violet cloak covers most of his face. He wears the usual riding apparel of a horse-rider, and is constantly swarmed by at least two little dragon-like pokemon (totally not making my own pokemon up) of various colors. They sit on his shoulders and head, and aid him in battle. He also wears heels don't judge the poor bby he can run in them and walk in them better than practically anyone
His spells are also verbal, and the more powerful spells are more wordy, so ye......

(I thknk that's it man
Ok so like I'ma just kinda ease this in here and save it for refining later.....

Name: Lokni Reid
Game Origins: Pokemon, Vampyr
Species: Dormant Vampire
Abilities: Telepathy (made willingly and unwillingly by eye contact only), magic-wielding
Weaknesses: Fire, injuries
Family: An older brother who is supposed to be dead. However... you can't kill a vampire that easily... :I
Allegiance: The queen
Picture or Description: ok so a few things I kinda need to clear up. One- Lokni is a dormant vampire, which means that he basically gave up his bloodlust in exchange for the fact that he cannot love, or even really feel many strong emotions. However, side-effects of that spell include becoming severely ill when he is injured, and the fact that technically he can't eat anything or he'll end up vomiting. Because of this, he's extremely fragile, malnourished-looking, and careful about what he does. His telepathy is established by eye contact, and since he cannot necessarily control this, he wears a cloak to hide his loooooovely silver eyes. He's accustomed to riding dragons, (or Latias/Latios. Thanks to his telepathy, he has an extremely strong bond with the two) and does not choose to travel by horse often. That and establishing a mental connection with someone, then proceeding to sever that connection ends up in a migraine, so he tries not to do anything like that too often. As well as he hates the taste of blood.
Appearance: About 5'2", with white hair and a small braid (kinda like annakin except a little on the longer side) on the left side of his head. His skin is extremely tan, and bright yellow tattoos cover his face. A violet cloak covers most of his face. He wears the usual riding apparel of a horse-rider, and is constantly swarmed by at least two little dragon-like pokemon (totally not making my own pokemon up) of various colors. They sit on his shoulders and head, and aid him in battle. He also wears heels don't judge the poor bby he can run in them and walk in them better than practically anyone
His spells are also verbal, and the more powerful spells are more wordy, so ye......

(I thknk that's it man
(*excited screeching* POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

EDIT: *runs and fixes my character real quick*
(*excited screeching* POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

EDIT: *runs and fixes my character real quick*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23