Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
((huehue I love him already~))

Calmir, before marching straight into the throne room, orders a guard to fetch a cup of blood. Opening the large doors to the room, he glowers at Silas. "I want someone who doesn't get possessed by a sword and then attacks random citizens." He growled, his scratchy voice darkening. He didn't walk too far into the room, only enough to slam the doors behind him. He wasn't exactly able to kneel in the mood he was in, or he would have come off entirely different. Still, he nodded toward Silas in a respectful manner. Gritting his teeth, his golden eyes narrowed irritably. "Someone who can actually track a bloody vampire down."

Lokni smiles a little, letting his mind rest as he leans back and lays onto the bed with a sigh. He was satisfied that he managed to calm Evelyn down. He glanced toward the mouth of the cave. The sky was beginning to darken just a bit. It comforted him.

The imp leaped back as Allister stirred. When the fusion spoke, the imp started to giggle, and then laugh. Before long, they were doubled over and laughing so hard, it hurt to breathe. Their impish laugh was almost amusing. Finally, they calmed and readjusted their mask. "I dunno who whatever-his-name is. I'm an independent creature, you know!" They cackled, hooking their flute onto a latch on their belt. "And I ain't a demon, so don' get any ideas." They pointed dangerously at Allister, then started laughing. "Nah, I'm just kidding! Say, what brings a fusion like you all the way out here, hmm?"
((huehue I love him already~))

Calmir, before marching straight into the throne room, orders a guard to fetch a cup of blood. Opening the large doors to the room, he glowers at Silas. "I want someone who doesn't get possessed by a sword and then attacks random citizens." He growled, his scratchy voice darkening. He didn't walk too far into the room, only enough to slam the doors behind him. He wasn't exactly able to kneel in the mood he was in, or he would have come off entirely different. Still, he nodded toward Silas in a respectful manner. Gritting his teeth, his golden eyes narrowed irritably. "Someone who can actually track a bloody vampire down."

Lokni smiles a little, letting his mind rest as he leans back and lays onto the bed with a sigh. He was satisfied that he managed to calm Evelyn down. He glanced toward the mouth of the cave. The sky was beginning to darken just a bit. It comforted him.

The imp leaped back as Allister stirred. When the fusion spoke, the imp started to giggle, and then laugh. Before long, they were doubled over and laughing so hard, it hurt to breathe. Their impish laugh was almost amusing. Finally, they calmed and readjusted their mask. "I dunno who whatever-his-name is. I'm an independent creature, you know!" They cackled, hooking their flute onto a latch on their belt. "And I ain't a demon, so don' get any ideas." They pointed dangerously at Allister, then started laughing. "Nah, I'm just kidding! Say, what brings a fusion like you all the way out here, hmm?"
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Name: Reginald Endersmith Game Origins: Minecraft Age: Unknown Species: Enderman Warrior Abilities: Teleportation, can teleport objects and people Weaknesses: Water Family: Considers Evelyn as his sister, otherwise unknown Allegiance: Queen Picture or Description: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/5f22/i/2013/111/2/8/kale__livestream_request__by_shade_shypervert-d62gzh4.jpg[/img] Just imagine the three slashes across his left eye. This was the best pic I could find and Yeah, i'm changing his eye color to blue and the lines will be explained later.
Name: Reginald Endersmith
Game Origins: Minecraft
Species: Enderman Warrior
Abilities: Teleportation, can teleport objects and people
Weaknesses: Water
Family: Considers Evelyn as his sister, otherwise unknown
Allegiance: Queen
Picture or Description:

kale__livestream_request__by_shade_shypervert-d62gzh4.jpg

Just imagine the three slashes across his left eye. This was the best pic I could find and Yeah, i'm changing his eye color to blue and the lines will be explained later.
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
omg he so cute avi *o*)
omg he so cute avi *o*)
((See? Told ya he would be great))

Silas chuckles. "No need to bow, come closer so we can talk better." He sits up in his throne before standing. "So, Allister was a no-go, huh? Too.... Destructive?" He smirks, then rubs his chin. A thought comes to mind, and this makes his smile widen. "Well, I will just have to go and visit him myself." Before he leaves, though, he turns to Calmir. "By the way, while hunting for your unfortunate sibling, did you happen to.... run into to some.... royalty?"

Evelyn's eyes flutter slightly, and the burn on her arm heats up. A voice echoes in her mind.

'Evelyn, child, are you alright? Your life force dropped dramatically in my absence.'

In the dream, she gazes up at her bonded Legendary.

'I'm fine, there is no need to worry. I only overused my powers slightly.'

The creatures seems unconvinced, but doesn't push.

'Please, be careful, young one. I do not wish to lose you as well.'

Reginald wakes in the hospital room in the End. His comrade was in the bed next to his, his breathing abnormal. It seems the music got to him too much. A smirk crosses Reginald's face as he lays his head back down. 'That's why I'm glad I wasn't chosen for the telekinetic trials.' He hisses as he pushes himself up and swings his legs off the side of the bed. A green eyed nurse rushes over to inspect him before allowing him to leave, knowing she couldn't stop him if she tried.

Making his way out of the hospital wing, he gazes around at the End City. It was the only place the new king has not been able to reach. He knew it wouldn't be much longer, but they were ready for him. Closing his eyes, he imagines Evelyn's makeshift home. Once he opens his eyes again, he is standing outside the cave entrance. Rain splashes down on him, and he winces slightly, but doesn't move. The blue markings glow in response, and a thin coat of magic covers him. As the rain falls harder, he is unaffected while he stands guard at the entrance.
((See? Told ya he would be great))

Silas chuckles. "No need to bow, come closer so we can talk better." He sits up in his throne before standing. "So, Allister was a no-go, huh? Too.... Destructive?" He smirks, then rubs his chin. A thought comes to mind, and this makes his smile widen. "Well, I will just have to go and visit him myself." Before he leaves, though, he turns to Calmir. "By the way, while hunting for your unfortunate sibling, did you happen to.... run into to some.... royalty?"

Evelyn's eyes flutter slightly, and the burn on her arm heats up. A voice echoes in her mind.

'Evelyn, child, are you alright? Your life force dropped dramatically in my absence.'

In the dream, she gazes up at her bonded Legendary.

'I'm fine, there is no need to worry. I only overused my powers slightly.'

The creatures seems unconvinced, but doesn't push.

'Please, be careful, young one. I do not wish to lose you as well.'

Reginald wakes in the hospital room in the End. His comrade was in the bed next to his, his breathing abnormal. It seems the music got to him too much. A smirk crosses Reginald's face as he lays his head back down. 'That's why I'm glad I wasn't chosen for the telekinetic trials.' He hisses as he pushes himself up and swings his legs off the side of the bed. A green eyed nurse rushes over to inspect him before allowing him to leave, knowing she couldn't stop him if she tried.

Making his way out of the hospital wing, he gazes around at the End City. It was the only place the new king has not been able to reach. He knew it wouldn't be much longer, but they were ready for him. Closing his eyes, he imagines Evelyn's makeshift home. Once he opens his eyes again, he is standing outside the cave entrance. Rain splashes down on him, and he winces slightly, but doesn't move. The blue markings glow in response, and a thin coat of magic covers him. As the rain falls harder, he is unaffected while he stands guard at the entrance.
(Is back ;v; sorry for not being able to be on very much

Allister puffs out his cheeks as he gets up.
"Aye, alright. I don go around slaying demons or anythin." He says as he goes and picks up his sword before quickly sheathing it. "Those, wizard, demon, thin's went an' picked meh up before droppin' meh. What are ya any way?"
(Is back ;v; sorry for not being able to be on very much

Allister puffs out his cheeks as he gets up.
"Aye, alright. I don go around slaying demons or anythin." He says as he goes and picks up his sword before quickly sheathing it. "Those, wizard, demon, thin's went an' picked meh up before droppin' meh. What are ya any way?"
TsScxkb.gif
Lokni coughed, his chest rattling for a moment before sitting up in his bed. "Reginald, friend... Would you do a favor for me?" He called, his voice scratchy.

Calmir growled. "Too dumb, actually." (No offense Allister that's just Cal's opinion) After a moment, he nodded. "Yeah, if a black-haired kid with faster blasters and wings counts." He grunted, following Silas out of the room. He nodded as a guard handed him a goblet full of blood.

The imp chuckled. "That depends on who you make me, Allister!" The imp danced to no music, chuckling. "Oh, and those weren't wizards! Just Endermen."
Lokni coughed, his chest rattling for a moment before sitting up in his bed. "Reginald, friend... Would you do a favor for me?" He called, his voice scratchy.

Calmir growled. "Too dumb, actually." (No offense Allister that's just Cal's opinion) After a moment, he nodded. "Yeah, if a black-haired kid with faster blasters and wings counts." He grunted, following Silas out of the room. He nodded as a guard handed him a goblet full of blood.

The imp chuckled. "That depends on who you make me, Allister!" The imp danced to no music, chuckling. "Oh, and those weren't wizards! Just Endermen."
"What are Enda'men?" He asks in his unbalanced voice. "They aren't demons are thea'? An' how did ya know meh name?"
"What are Enda'men?" He asks in his unbalanced voice. "They aren't demons are thea'? An' how did ya know meh name?"
TsScxkb.gif
Reginald turns, stepping in from the rain. He walks over, kneeling down to eye level with Lokni. He could tell the vamp was sick. He didn't need to ask why, after their history together with the queen. "What do you need, old friend?" His barrier was still up, and a thin blue streak flicks across his body every once in a while to show it.

Silas laughs at the part about Allister, but falls silent at the dark haired kid part. He grabs the shoulder of Calimir tightly. The chest part opens up to reveal his human head. He glares at him. "Describe this.... 'kid' to me.... and make it hasty." His voice was laced with malice, and it was obvious he was not in the mood for any type of sass from his General. If his next words matched his theory, his day was going to get better, despite the pouring rain outside now.
Reginald turns, stepping in from the rain. He walks over, kneeling down to eye level with Lokni. He could tell the vamp was sick. He didn't need to ask why, after their history together with the queen. "What do you need, old friend?" His barrier was still up, and a thin blue streak flicks across his body every once in a while to show it.

Silas laughs at the part about Allister, but falls silent at the dark haired kid part. He grabs the shoulder of Calimir tightly. The chest part opens up to reveal his human head. He glares at him. "Describe this.... 'kid' to me.... and make it hasty." His voice was laced with malice, and it was obvious he was not in the mood for any type of sass from his General. If his next words matched his theory, his day was going to get better, despite the pouring rain outside now.
"Do you remember the Oran berries I used to collect?" Another cough rattled Lokni's chest, and he grimaced. "I need you to find some for me. You remember what they look like?"

"Endermen? Oh, no, no, no! Endermen are simply a mob from another game! They're just like you or me- with the ability to teleport, of course." The imp paused at the last question. "Ah, I'm sorry, but I can't share that information for free. You see, I have my own issues to deal with- I can't be spilling information to others unless they give something to me in return."

"She's about this tall, long, black hair, blue eyes- one changes every now and then, probably with her mood- and she teleports...." Calmir quickly dove into a quick but detailed description of the girl. A photographic memory helped immensely. When he finished, he grunted and took a long sip of the drink in his hand. "Is that satisfactory to my king?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't grinning, and he knew that Silas wasn't in the joking mood anymore. Calmir knew his place, and he knew quite well that it wasn't disrespecting the king.
"Do you remember the Oran berries I used to collect?" Another cough rattled Lokni's chest, and he grimaced. "I need you to find some for me. You remember what they look like?"

"Endermen? Oh, no, no, no! Endermen are simply a mob from another game! They're just like you or me- with the ability to teleport, of course." The imp paused at the last question. "Ah, I'm sorry, but I can't share that information for free. You see, I have my own issues to deal with- I can't be spilling information to others unless they give something to me in return."

"She's about this tall, long, black hair, blue eyes- one changes every now and then, probably with her mood- and she teleports...." Calmir quickly dove into a quick but detailed description of the girl. A photographic memory helped immensely. When he finished, he grunted and took a long sip of the drink in his hand. "Is that satisfactory to my king?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't grinning, and he knew that Silas wasn't in the joking mood anymore. Calmir knew his place, and he knew quite well that it wasn't disrespecting the king.
Reginald, at the cough, lays one of his clawed hands gently on Lokni's head. He was burning up. Hopefully the coolness of his skin would help slightly. At the mention of the berries, his eyes narrow and he looks to the side. The widen when he looks back at him. "Ah! Yes, the blue ones, correct? With the green stem. I can get you as many as you like." ----- With a growl, he releases Calmir and the chest slams shut. He walks back to his throne and slams his fish down on the armrest, cracking it thoroughly. Optics closed, he huffs before a smirk covers the robotic face. He turns back to Calmir, ushering him forward while two guards bring out two large racks of weapons. "For your challenges today, you may pick a new weapon of choice. These are some of the best from different games I have..... visited." An evil smirk crossed his cybernetic face at the last word. "You will need it, though, if you are to accompany me on my little adventure." [img]http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/1d64592f-72a0-4385-a6dc-1756073051ba/25e1e2fe-de6a-4fae-833f-d4b842890378.jpg[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/c8c6/i/2014/133/e/b/swords_weapons_mobile_games_by_a_cermak-d7h3g74.jpg[/img]
Reginald, at the cough, lays one of his clawed hands gently on Lokni's head. He was burning up. Hopefully the coolness of his skin would help slightly. At the mention of the berries, his eyes narrow and he looks to the side. The widen when he looks back at him. "Ah! Yes, the blue ones, correct? With the green stem. I can get you as many as you like."

With a growl, he releases Calmir and the chest slams shut. He walks back to his throne and slams his fish down on the armrest, cracking it thoroughly. Optics closed, he huffs before a smirk covers the robotic face. He turns back to Calmir, ushering him forward while two guards bring out two large racks of weapons. "For your challenges today, you may pick a new weapon of choice. These are some of the best from different games I have..... visited." An evil smirk crossed his cybernetic face at the last word. "You will need it, though, if you are to accompany me on my little adventure."

25e1e2fe-de6a-4fae-833f-d4b842890378.jpg

swords_weapons_mobile_games_by_a_cermak-d7h3g74.jpg
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23