Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden: A Fantasy Monster RP [OPEN] OOC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45
Alright, I’m closing the Untamed.

We have a ton of them. We need people for the Hunt though if anyone is willing. Burrito is work on their form for the leader of the Hunt as well as a third character so no one has to worry about leading the evil people.
Alright, I’m closing the Untamed.

We have a ton of them. We need people for the Hunt though if anyone is willing. Burrito is work on their form for the leader of the Hunt as well as a third character so no one has to worry about leading the evil people.
lol xD Ava
lol xD Ava
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
I know, I’m hilarious! *epic hair flip* XD
I know, I’m hilarious! *epic hair flip* XD
You guys can call me Arwen if you want, that's what I go by on other sites, or just Emerald is fine too.

@/Avanari I suspected that a misspell happened lol, it's fine! And that sounds good!

@/Jazz I don't mind him being adopted! How do you want them to find/adopt him?
You guys can call me Arwen if you want, that's what I go by on other sites, or just Emerald is fine too.

@/Avanari I suspected that a misspell happened lol, it's fine! And that sounds good!

@/Jazz I don't mind him being adopted! How do you want them to find/adopt him?
@avanari I would be more than happy to make a human!
@avanari I would be more than happy to make a human!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel
BLESS! Also, a reminder to sub to the thread if you are not yet. (I am subbed so no need to ping unless you want to)
@GlitterDCMarvel
BLESS! Also, a reminder to sub to the thread if you are not yet. (I am subbed so no need to ping unless you want to)
When will roleplay start? I'm really excited for this :0
When will roleplay start? I'm really excited for this :0
XP sorry to keep you all waiting but I'm on mobile I'll right now.. and then dinner... And if my parents don't stop me from going online then I'll be done tonight soon xP sorry guys x.x
XP sorry to keep you all waiting but I'm on mobile I'll right now.. and then dinner... And if my parents don't stop me from going online then I'll be done tonight soon xP sorry guys x.x
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@/Arwen
ah shoot, I don't know :C what are places he normally wanders about? Hachi has a merchant stall so he's in the marketplace often and Imogen spends a lot of time at the harbor.
@/Arwen
ah shoot, I don't know :C what are places he normally wanders about? Hachi has a merchant stall so he's in the marketplace often and Imogen spends a lot of time at the harbor.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
Avanari-okay!
Also, realization...
ALMOST EVERY SINGLE MONSTER IS A DEMON
Poor Verdant...
Forever alone
Avanari-okay!
Also, realization...
ALMOST EVERY SINGLE MONSTER IS A DEMON
Poor Verdant...
Forever alone
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45