Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden: A Fantasy Monster RP [OPEN] OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
((@BurritoRay @IllusiveFox you two still here?))
((@BurritoRay @IllusiveFox you two still here?))
Great lost in my sea of pings xP
Great lost in my sea of pings xP
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
((@BurritoRay @IllusiveFox
Can you two get WIP’s of your forms up soon? I’d like to be able to open this rp up sometime over Thanksgiving.))
((@BurritoRay @IllusiveFox
Can you two get WIP’s of your forms up soon? I’d like to be able to open this rp up sometime over Thanksgiving.))
yep ^^ i think you can open it up actually because there are slots other than the ones we have right?
yep ^^ i think you can open it up actually because there are slots other than the ones we have right?
sketch shop here!
((I’m still here, sorry I haven’t been on often! I’m currently on a road trip for Thanksgiving and connection isn’t very strong so it’ll take me a bit to get it up but go ahead and open it anyway!))
((I’m still here, sorry I haven’t been on often! I’m currently on a road trip for Thanksgiving and connection isn’t very strong so it’ll take me a bit to get it up but go ahead and open it anyway!))
((It’s fine guys. I just want to know Names and roles of your characters so I can put them on the “Characters” post on the front page so others can’t take it.))
((It’s fine guys. I just want to know Names and roles of your characters so I can put them on the “Characters” post on the front page so others can’t take it.))
((ok ^^ oh yeah would you mind um sending the PM with the oeader of the Hunt again i lost it QQ))
((ok ^^ oh yeah would you mind um sending the PM with the oeader of the Hunt again i lost it QQ))
sketch shop here!
((Yea sure! Let me just dig that stuff up!))
((Yea sure! Let me just dig that stuff up!))
[b]Username:[/b]BurritoRay [b]Name:[/b]Decessa [b]Age:[/b] looks to be 20 ish, actually older. [b]Gender:[/b]Female [b]Race:[/b]Human [b]Species:[/b] Demon [b]Role:[/b] helps the Untamed, but mostly stays rogue [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006aLalvly1flr2xfutm9j30hs0m8th6.jpg[/img]5ft 9in, she has amber eyes with a piercing gaze. Her skin is slightly tanned, with straight black bangs, covering half of her face. The rest of her hair hangs a few inches below where her neck and head meets. She likes to wear leather jackets, along with boots. Another thing she often wears is metal gloves like armor. She has a scar on her left eye, which is also covered by the long bangs. As a demon she wears dark armor, with red spikes. Long and sharp red horns grow out of her head, making sort of a pitchfork shape, except without the middle horn. Her eyes glows in blood red color, with black replacing the normal white parts of a pair of eyes. Large bat like wings with spikes all over it. She looks relatively similiar, but she also has pointed ears, and can grow larger if needed. Another pair of smaller eyes appear above her eyes, along with a bigger one in the middle of her forehead. [b]Personality:[/b] She is impulsive and hot headed, often saying things exactly what she thought. As a demon, havoc can consume her mind. But because of reasons, she can't return to hell, and the mortal world is slowly changing her ways of thinking. Still a being of destruction however, she now has a believe for loyalty and maybe even love. Cessa is pretty prideful of her self and her skills. [b]Brief History:[/b] She was a powerful demon in hell, and killed thousands. both demons and angels. Wreaking havoc, she even considered challenging a god. Eventually the gods decided she was overpowering, and somehow they managed to trap her in the mortal world. There was a huge fight involving that, but Cessa can't remember how. Living in the mortal world, she doesn't age, so she had saw the whole process of the creation of the Hunt and all. Now somewhat helping the Untamed, she still travels alone. [b]Extra:[/b] Wields a scythe that she carries around. It stands a bit taller than hre, with a large obsidian blade. Also carries a few daggers on her belt. Can use some magic, including wielding a sort of demonic smoke, shaping it into things. Too much usage will however weaken her greatly.
Username:BurritoRay
Name:Decessa
Race:Human
Species: Demon
Role: helps the Untamed, but mostly stays rogue
Appearance:
006aLalvly1flr2xfutm9j30hs0m8th6.jpg5ft 9in, she has amber eyes with a piercing gaze. Her skin is slightly tanned,
with straight black bangs, covering half of her face. The rest of her hair hangs a few inches below where her neck and head meets. She likes to wear leather jackets, along with boots. Another thing she often wears is metal gloves like armor. She has a scar on her left eye, which is also covered by the long bangs.

As a demon she wears dark armor, with red spikes. Long and sharp red horns grow out of her head, making sort of a pitchfork shape, except without the middle horn. Her eyes glows in blood red color, with black replacing the normal white parts of a pair of eyes. Large bat like wings with spikes all over it. She looks relatively similiar, but she also has pointed ears, and can grow larger if needed. Another pair of smaller eyes appear above her eyes, along with a bigger one in the middle of her forehead.
Personality:
She is impulsive and hot headed, often saying things exactly what she thought. As a demon, havoc can consume her mind. But because of reasons, she can't return to hell, and the mortal world is slowly changing her ways of thinking. Still a being of destruction however, she now has a believe for loyalty and maybe even love. Cessa is pretty prideful of her self and her skills.
Brief History:
She was a powerful demon in hell, and killed thousands. both demons and angels. Wreaking havoc, she even considered challenging a god. Eventually the gods decided she was overpowering, and somehow they managed to trap her in the mortal world. There was a huge fight involving that, but Cessa can't remember how. Living in the mortal world, she doesn't age, so she had saw the whole process of the creation of the Hunt and all. Now somewhat helping the Untamed, she still travels alone.
Extra:
Wields a scythe that she carries around. It stands a bit taller than hre, with a large obsidian blade.
Also carries a few daggers on her belt.
Can use some magic, including wielding a sort of demonic smoke, shaping it into things. Too much usage will however weaken her greatly.
sketch shop here!
((You two cool if I open this?))
((You two cool if I open this?))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45