Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden: A Fantasy Monster RP [OPEN] OOC
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45
ah i understand now, that makes more sense cx
ah i understand now, that makes more sense cx
Oh my, 90 alerts? You guys sure are talkative, not that that’s a bad thing! Maybe this should be a out of character thread and create another for the actual RP?
Oh my, 90 alerts? You guys sure are talkative, not that that’s a bad thing! Maybe this should be a out of character thread and create another for the actual RP?
My thoughts exactly Fox. I’ll do that tomorrow! It’s late where I live and I got stuff to do tomorrow that I need sleep for. Lol!
My thoughts exactly Fox. I’ll do that tomorrow! It’s late where I live and I got stuff to do tomorrow that I need sleep for. Lol!
yeah, that's probably a good idea haha
yeah, that's probably a good idea haha
@EmeraldWaters @BurritoRay

Okay, I’m going to explain this, Bast would be 100% monster in the hunts eyes. If they did let him near them for information he would be immediately killed afterwards if not tortured to death slowly. I am allowing Nava however to be treated decently by the Hunt because she is technically an angel and demons are the ones considered monsters and in older times people were more religious and all “angels good and demons bad.”

I’m decided to sort of explain that since as you both had it written the Hunt knew Bast and Nava weren’t human and if that is the case they wouldn’t treat Bast kindly enough after getting a little information from him but Nava would be able to get away decently because of, the big G, God and holy stuffs and old timey typically religious stuffs.

I went on a rant. I’m sorry. I just wanted to explain my thought process so no one thought I was being mean and letting one creature get away with the Hunt not killing them but another couldn’t.

They are both accepted though once Bast is safe from bloody murder by uncaring humans...
@EmeraldWaters @BurritoRay

Okay, I’m going to explain this, Bast would be 100% monster in the hunts eyes. If they did let him near them for information he would be immediately killed afterwards if not tortured to death slowly. I am allowing Nava however to be treated decently by the Hunt because she is technically an angel and demons are the ones considered monsters and in older times people were more religious and all “angels good and demons bad.”

I’m decided to sort of explain that since as you both had it written the Hunt knew Bast and Nava weren’t human and if that is the case they wouldn’t treat Bast kindly enough after getting a little information from him but Nava would be able to get away decently because of, the big G, God and holy stuffs and old timey typically religious stuffs.

I went on a rant. I’m sorry. I just wanted to explain my thought process so no one thought I was being mean and letting one creature get away with the Hunt not killing them but another couldn’t.

They are both accepted though once Bast is safe from bloody murder by uncaring humans...
Username: GlitterDCMarvel
Name:A.j Jackson (Short for Andra Jason Jackson) (Real name Prototype 293489)
Race: white
Species: ???... Unknown... records show for her to be created millions of years ago by an unknown intelligent species.
Role: Rouge
Appearance:
Human: She has long blond hair with a long, red, thick streak in it, and striking red eyes that almost seem to spark with a strange energy. She almost seems to wear a futuristic armor, but it is always disguised by a normal coat and pants, and boots. One of her hands seems to be glitching, since she wants to cause wariness into those she encounters with.
Monster: Like Verdant, she has a draconic appearance... but looks like she is glitching constantly. However, she also has plenty of orca-like features... such as the face, and tail. She also has circuit-board markings all throughout her body that glow ominously. Her colors are silver, black, and steel blue.
Personality:She is extremely serious and hostile, and will do anything to achieve her goal of acquiring all of her power chips back. She is the type who kills first, ask questions later, and she is shown to be relatively emotionless, as if she has seen some things that cannot be explained. It's really hard for her to warm up to others, but is more likely to warm up to monsters rather than humans. Humans she would rather kill straight away. She can be rather impulsive, and only counts on her instincts rather than her head, which can lead her into situations that are troublesome. Despite her emotionless demeanure, she can also be especially prone to anger... and when she is angry, all common sense is thrown away. She becomes more animalistic in her monster form, but still retains a-lot of her sentience. She also used to be intelligent, but each piece is now strung up in each power chip. The more she has, the more power and intelligence she receives.
Brief History:Created by an unknown intelligent species long ago, she was one of many prototypes of an ultimate creature. However, she came to betray her creators after wanting to become a force to be reckoned with all on her own. Before they could put her into a deep sleep, she cleverly split all of her power and intelligence into fragments... power chips, which she knew, when she awakened, only she could find and be able to live out what she so wanted.
Extra:OOOOOORCAAAAAAAAAS... Glitchy orcas

@avanari
Username: GlitterDCMarvel
Name:A.j Jackson (Short for Andra Jason Jackson) (Real name Prototype 293489)
Race: white
Species: ???... Unknown... records show for her to be created millions of years ago by an unknown intelligent species.
Role: Rouge
Appearance:
Human: She has long blond hair with a long, red, thick streak in it, and striking red eyes that almost seem to spark with a strange energy. She almost seems to wear a futuristic armor, but it is always disguised by a normal coat and pants, and boots. One of her hands seems to be glitching, since she wants to cause wariness into those she encounters with.
Monster: Like Verdant, she has a draconic appearance... but looks like she is glitching constantly. However, she also has plenty of orca-like features... such as the face, and tail. She also has circuit-board markings all throughout her body that glow ominously. Her colors are silver, black, and steel blue.
Personality:She is extremely serious and hostile, and will do anything to achieve her goal of acquiring all of her power chips back. She is the type who kills first, ask questions later, and she is shown to be relatively emotionless, as if she has seen some things that cannot be explained. It's really hard for her to warm up to others, but is more likely to warm up to monsters rather than humans. Humans she would rather kill straight away. She can be rather impulsive, and only counts on her instincts rather than her head, which can lead her into situations that are troublesome. Despite her emotionless demeanure, she can also be especially prone to anger... and when she is angry, all common sense is thrown away. She becomes more animalistic in her monster form, but still retains a-lot of her sentience. She also used to be intelligent, but each piece is now strung up in each power chip. The more she has, the more power and intelligence she receives.
Brief History:Created by an unknown intelligent species long ago, she was one of many prototypes of an ultimate creature. However, she came to betray her creators after wanting to become a force to be reckoned with all on her own. Before they could put her into a deep sleep, she cleverly split all of her power and intelligence into fragments... power chips, which she knew, when she awakened, only she could find and be able to live out what she so wanted.
Extra:OOOOOORCAAAAAAAAAS... Glitchy orcas

@avanari
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
soooooo ava do i need to change anything? ^.^
soooooo ava do i need to change anything? ^.^
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@/Avanari Yeah, I wondered if that might be the case, I wasn't sure how the Hunt would deal with that part. Thank you for correcting me! Editing my form now!
@/Avanari Yeah, I wondered if that might be the case, I wasn't sure how the Hunt would deal with that part. Thank you for correcting me! Editing my form now!
I got art for Cessa ^^ [img]https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/006aLalvly1flr2xfutm9j30hs0m8th6.jpg[/img] credit to ylylhl
I got art for Cessa ^^
006aLalvly1flr2xfutm9j30hs0m8th6.jpg
credit to ylylhl
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
I should get art for Verdant, after I draw him...
I should get art for Verdant, after I draw him...
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45