Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BnB :: OOC Chat and Application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ElveraBasilisk
Still interested! Sorry for the delayed reply. I was caught up in finals.
@ElveraBasilisk
Still interested! Sorry for the delayed reply. I was caught up in finals.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
@hellbringer

Please move that application to this channel and delete it from the rp channel
@hellbringer

Please move that application to this channel and delete it from the rp channel
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
heheh opes my bad i didnt see this one sorry!! @ElveraBasilisk

name: yin
appearance: when in human form shes tall with shaggy black hair and bright blue eyes regular cloths she mainly wheres black in wolf form shes a large black wolf with abnormal large kaynines and scars across her whole body mainly on her back from whips and lashes her eyes are blue against the black pelt
breed: dire lycan
bio: she was born into a group of pup dires the outcast from the small pack of pups do to a birth deformity that maid her teeth abnormal long and hard. though it did bother her at first she soon learned to use these to her advantage as her teeth could pierce through things with easy that the others couldn't as she grew she became much taller and stronger than the other pups around her and soon most of the older wolves and more deadly shes killed her own and others she
heheh opes my bad i didnt see this one sorry!! @ElveraBasilisk

name: yin
appearance: when in human form shes tall with shaggy black hair and bright blue eyes regular cloths she mainly wheres black in wolf form shes a large black wolf with abnormal large kaynines and scars across her whole body mainly on her back from whips and lashes her eyes are blue against the black pelt
breed: dire lycan
bio: she was born into a group of pup dires the outcast from the small pack of pups do to a birth deformity that maid her teeth abnormal long and hard. though it did bother her at first she soon learned to use these to her advantage as her teeth could pierce through things with easy that the others couldn't as she grew she became much taller and stronger than the other pups around her and soon most of the older wolves and more deadly shes killed her own and others she
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@Xumbre
@AbyssRanger
@SteampunkGriffin
@starcane

Are you guys still in the rp?
@Xumbre
@AbyssRanger
@SteampunkGriffin
@starcane

Are you guys still in the rp?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
I am! Just trying to figure out how to insert my character at the moment.
I am! Just trying to figure out how to insert my character at the moment.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8