Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BnB :: OOC Chat and Application
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
you good bb! ^^
you good bb! ^^
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk Just gonna' stick this character here, yell at me loudly if there's anything I need to change!
Name:Philomena Aldridge
---
Race:Common vampire
---
Lycan Guard:None yet
---
---
Appearance:Philomena stands at about 5'2" with an overall dainty, delicate, yet bony stature. Her limbs are thin and long, not entirely corresponding with her short torso. Her joints are sharp and prominent, and she often finds herself having to apologize for painfully elbowing someone in the stomach. Although she has such a seemingly inconveniently scrawny frame, Philomena's movements are nothing short of graceful and elegant. She has a heart shaped face with owlish, almost glowing orange eyes and inescapably chapped, thin lips. She has shoulder-length, neatly curled hair in varying shades of brown and blonde that she diligently pins sparkly doodads into. She generally wears simple cotton or linen gowns with lace or very minor, inexpensive gem accents in shades of brown, gray, black, or white. For more special occasions, she wears more colorful attire with minor silk or gem embellishments.
---
Personality:Philomena grew up a halfblooded common vampire with few luxuries. Her hardships made her stronger, and she learned to craft things worth selling while never expecting much from other people. She became very nimble with her fingers, her eyes became more aware of little details, and she grew more observant of what many don't always notice in general. Her father also taught her to be polite and knowledgable, teaching her all he could whenever he wasn't working himself. Throughout her life, Philomena lived under the belief that if you were good to others, they would be good in return, and thus tries her best to be considerate, kind, and compassionate as often as she can be. While that isn't entirely true, it's one of the only ways Philomena kept from snapping at every whiny, spoiled person she met. She's worked to hard to build herself a somewhat comfortable life and persona to snap at someone with the power to take that away. As such, she tries her best to keep her struggles and negative aspects of herself, hidden away. However, because of this, Philomena is slightly selfish and will only help others if if that decision will benefit her in return.
---
Bio:Philomena's mother was said to have been the most beautiful woman in one of the human's villages on the outskirts of the city. Philomena's father, one of the less wealthy nobles, referred to his first visit to the village as "love at first site," and the two were married not long after. Nobody knows whether this was of Philomena's mother's free will or not, and they may never find out as she died of a certain malady not long after Philomena's birth. Philomena's father raised her with love and pampering, but struggled to afford being a single father, raising a halfblooded daughter. As soon as Philomena came of the age where she could understand the situation, she worked hard to support her family through creating and selling apparel, trinkets, baubles. If you asked for it, she could probably make it. Although the quality of her creations weren't anywhere close to perfect, buyers claimed to like the imperfections. If only more people were willing to purchase them... Philomena and her father never quite got back to the point where they were before, but did manage to keep their home and stay well-fed.
---
Other Info:Philomena adores trinkets and baubles, the main reason behind why she began making them herself. If she can, she'll keep some to herself to decorate her hair or her attire. She also tends to admire the little things in life, like the carving on a door or the quality of bread.
@ElveraBasilisk Just gonna' stick this character here, yell at me loudly if there's anything I need to change!
Name:Philomena Aldridge
---
Race:Common vampire
---
Lycan Guard:None yet
---
---
Appearance:Philomena stands at about 5'2" with an overall dainty, delicate, yet bony stature. Her limbs are thin and long, not entirely corresponding with her short torso. Her joints are sharp and prominent, and she often finds herself having to apologize for painfully elbowing someone in the stomach. Although she has such a seemingly inconveniently scrawny frame, Philomena's movements are nothing short of graceful and elegant. She has a heart shaped face with owlish, almost glowing orange eyes and inescapably chapped, thin lips. She has shoulder-length, neatly curled hair in varying shades of brown and blonde that she diligently pins sparkly doodads into. She generally wears simple cotton or linen gowns with lace or very minor, inexpensive gem accents in shades of brown, gray, black, or white. For more special occasions, she wears more colorful attire with minor silk or gem embellishments.
---
Personality:Philomena grew up a halfblooded common vampire with few luxuries. Her hardships made her stronger, and she learned to craft things worth selling while never expecting much from other people. She became very nimble with her fingers, her eyes became more aware of little details, and she grew more observant of what many don't always notice in general. Her father also taught her to be polite and knowledgable, teaching her all he could whenever he wasn't working himself. Throughout her life, Philomena lived under the belief that if you were good to others, they would be good in return, and thus tries her best to be considerate, kind, and compassionate as often as she can be. While that isn't entirely true, it's one of the only ways Philomena kept from snapping at every whiny, spoiled person she met. She's worked to hard to build herself a somewhat comfortable life and persona to snap at someone with the power to take that away. As such, she tries her best to keep her struggles and negative aspects of herself, hidden away. However, because of this, Philomena is slightly selfish and will only help others if if that decision will benefit her in return.
---
Bio:Philomena's mother was said to have been the most beautiful woman in one of the human's villages on the outskirts of the city. Philomena's father, one of the less wealthy nobles, referred to his first visit to the village as "love at first site," and the two were married not long after. Nobody knows whether this was of Philomena's mother's free will or not, and they may never find out as she died of a certain malady not long after Philomena's birth. Philomena's father raised her with love and pampering, but struggled to afford being a single father, raising a halfblooded daughter. As soon as Philomena came of the age where she could understand the situation, she worked hard to support her family through creating and selling apparel, trinkets, baubles. If you asked for it, she could probably make it. Although the quality of her creations weren't anywhere close to perfect, buyers claimed to like the imperfections. If only more people were willing to purchase them... Philomena and her father never quite got back to the point where they were before, but did manage to keep their home and stay well-fed.
---
Other Info:Philomena adores trinkets and baubles, the main reason behind why she began making them herself. If she can, she'll keep some to herself to decorate her hair or her attire. She also tends to admire the little things in life, like the carving on a door or the quality of bread.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@cornixelecti @steampunkgriffin

approved!! :D
@cornixelecti @steampunkgriffin

approved!! :D
Woot!
Woot!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Yay! *Jazz hands*
Yay! *Jazz hands*
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@kallizora I did not appreciate the spamming, and it was bordering on harassment. [quote=Rules][list] [*]I like having roleplays where the group comes up with ideas, together. So, for any major events, bloodties, or lore that you might want to change, you MUST ask in OOC chat, FIRST. I will have final say. [*]NO godmodding or controlling of others' characters. [*]Violence is encouraged, just make sure all who are involved are alright with it. [*]Romance encouraged, r-rated things--take it away from FR or skip it completely. [*]ALWAYS abide by the community guidelines. [*]You MUST read any and all descriptions of the lore I post, as well as the setting. Information is important! :) [*]This is a dragon-free zone, I'm sorry :( [*]Only 2 characters per person, 3 only if I approve. [*][b][size=4]I reserve the right to reject applications and will be making the final decision on who joins the rp.[/size][/b] [*]Have fun! :)[/quote]
@kallizora

I did not appreciate the spamming, and it was bordering on harassment.
Rules wrote:
  • I like having roleplays where the group comes up with ideas, together. So, for any major events, bloodties, or lore that you might want to change, you MUST ask in OOC chat, FIRST. I will have final say.
  • NO godmodding or controlling of others' characters.
  • Violence is encouraged, just make sure all who are involved are alright with it.
  • Romance encouraged, r-rated things--take it away from FR or skip it completely.
  • ALWAYS abide by the community guidelines.
  • You MUST read any and all descriptions of the lore I post, as well as the setting. Information is important! :)
  • This is a dragon-free zone, I'm sorry :(
  • Only 2 characters per person, 3 only if I approve.
  • I reserve the right to reject applications and will be making the final decision on who joins the rp.
  • Have fun! :)
@Xumbre
@AbyssRanger
@Jenkow
@CornixElecti
@SteampunkGriffin

Sorry to ping anyone, but the main page's URL has changed. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2305943

So incase you wanted to star it/had starred it, please star this one instead :)
Also, if you have anyone you think would enjoy this rp, feel free to invite them!
@Xumbre
@AbyssRanger
@Jenkow
@CornixElecti
@SteampunkGriffin

Sorry to ping anyone, but the main page's URL has changed. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2305943

So incase you wanted to star it/had starred it, please star this one instead :)
Also, if you have anyone you think would enjoy this rp, feel free to invite them!
@ElveraBasilisk
Fine. Then I’ll get out of your sight and stop harassing you. Go ahead and delete me.
@ElveraBasilisk
Fine. Then I’ll get out of your sight and stop harassing you. Go ahead and delete me.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8