Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Living World (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 882 883
XD omg

O.o Eeeee they changed up the arena did you guys see?
XD omg

O.o Eeeee they changed up the arena did you guys see?
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
yah it looks great XD
yah it looks great XD
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
You have to ^^’ So basically the world shattered because of all that fighting happening between June, the Seer and Valdis

Then they had to pieced the world again, the Night Spirit now send them back in time, 15 years to be exact into the past from the Shadow that Breathe RP, now they’re at Colsar, before it turned into the new Captial.

Basically the dwarves are still alive, they need to prevent the future from happening again (with Colsar and the Empire enslaving the non-humans)

The point is I can be a very hard person to get along with, especially when it comes to RP, I’m used to close-knit RPers so it can really makes me look like a jerk everytime someone else or myself get out of context from the RP
You have to ^^’ So basically the world shattered because of all that fighting happening between June, the Seer and Valdis

Then they had to pieced the world again, the Night Spirit now send them back in time, 15 years to be exact into the past from the Shadow that Breathe RP, now they’re at Colsar, before it turned into the new Captial.

Basically the dwarves are still alive, they need to prevent the future from happening again (with Colsar and the Empire enslaving the non-humans)

The point is I can be a very hard person to get along with, especially when it comes to RP, I’m used to close-knit RPers so it can really makes me look like a jerk everytime someone else or myself get out of context from the RP
*Sends you Tem hugs*

The main reason is that if your character wanders off from the main plot it can be incredibly difficult to incorporate them into anything and they become left out ^^' which really sucks

So right now all the characters (unless you want them to be otherwise) have been put (unconscious but just waking up) together into a street in Colsar fifteen years ago
*Sends you Tem hugs*

The main reason is that if your character wanders off from the main plot it can be incredibly difficult to incorporate them into anything and they become left out ^^' which really sucks

So right now all the characters (unless you want them to be otherwise) have been put (unconscious but just waking up) together into a street in Colsar fifteen years ago
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Ah and no memories? (cuz that would make things soo much easier )
Ah and no memories? (cuz that would make things soo much easier )
sketch shop here!
It’s your choice really, Dusk and I came to an agreement that it’s entirely up to you guys on what you want your characters to be with or without memories, but since they were sent back to fix the past, I’m guessing that Lucine, Callum, Tem and June have to keep their memories on what will happen in the future.
It’s your choice really, Dusk and I came to an agreement that it’s entirely up to you guys on what you want your characters to be with or without memories, but since they were sent back to fix the past, I’m guessing that Lucine, Callum, Tem and June have to keep their memories on what will happen in the future.
ok :) probably going to wipe his memory just because well might make certain things easier like

seeing felicity
just hearing the name felicity
and um yeah

XD
ok :) probably going to wipe his memory just because well might make certain things easier like

seeing felicity
just hearing the name felicity
and um yeah

XD
sketch shop here!
Alrighty ^^’ good luck and have fun with that, I’ll be here and play the waiting game again till I go to bed really ahahah
Alrighty ^^’ good luck and have fun with that, I’ll be here and play the waiting game again till I go to bed really ahahah
posted!

its shooooooooooooooooooooooooort but what can ya do
posted!

its shooooooooooooooooooooooooort but what can ya do
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
posted XD
posted XD
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 882 883