Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Living World (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 467 468 469 470 471 ... 882 883
XD Omg ^^ I'm so excited for them to hatch aaaaa XD I'm a bit nervous though, I've never hatched anything I wanted to sell for that much before O.o

XD Omg enjoy your dinner XD I'm cooking some more food now because I'm impulsive XD
XD Omg ^^ I'm so excited for them to hatch aaaaa XD I'm a bit nervous though, I've never hatched anything I wanted to sell for that much before O.o

XD Omg enjoy your dinner XD I'm cooking some more food now because I'm impulsive XD
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Me too ^^ Oml yes, I want so want an Imperial! XD I’d love for it to have Melon’s secondary color too!

I’m done with dinner now ^^ I’m heading home, I’ll work on a post as soon as I get home xD Hope you have some nice stuff to fill your stomach too xD
Me too ^^ Oml yes, I want so want an Imperial! XD I’d love for it to have Melon’s secondary color too!

I’m done with dinner now ^^ I’m heading home, I’ll work on a post as soon as I get home xD Hope you have some nice stuff to fill your stomach too xD
Omg I love the way it goes to blue and seethrough it's so pretty XD

^^ Eeeeep okay
Omg I love the way it goes to blue and seethrough it's so pretty XD

^^ Eeeeep okay
I have to be on my phone for a few minutes, I have something I need to collect waiting at the post room O.o
I have to be on my phone for a few minutes, I have something I need to collect waiting at the post room O.o
I know xD Oml I have my fingers crossed for a bunch of that! And I also preferred Bagheera’s tertiary color more xD

Annnd I posted! XD Alright Dusk ^^
I know xD Oml I have my fingers crossed for a bunch of that! And I also preferred Bagheera’s tertiary color more xD

Annnd I posted! XD Alright Dusk ^^
Good morning guys! ^^

I did that insanity Abyss part on purpose XD

I’m up early XD 4:34 am right now XD
Good morning guys! ^^

I did that insanity Abyss part on purpose XD

I’m up early XD 4:34 am right now XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Morning Lugia! Goodness that's early girl O.o Make sure to get the sleep you need xD

I knew it lol
Morning Lugia! Goodness that's early girl O.o Make sure to get the sleep you need xD

I knew it lol
AAAAAAAAAA IT ARRIVED MY TEA ARRIVED IT'S ROOIBOS AND ALL IT SMELLS AMAZING I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME ROOIBOS TEA NOW I'M BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA IT ARRIVED MY TEA ARRIVED IT'S ROOIBOS AND ALL IT SMELLS AMAZING I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME ROOIBOS TEA NOW I'M BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Congrats! Though I cannot join the tea hype with you but boy does that sound exciting xD
Congrats! Though I cannot join the tea hype with you but boy does that sound exciting xD
TEA
TEA
1 2 ... 467 468 469 470 471 ... 882 883