Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Living World (THE FINAL CHAPTER)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
Tem flung herself at June, yanking her in and kissing her passionately on the spot, wrapping her arms around her. When she broke off she looked right into her eyes lovingly, grinning. "You've had some age work done," she teased. "I missed you, but we only saw each other a few minutes ago..." She looked around at the city of Colsar. "It feels... strange. It's not hostile. We didn't go to Colsar in the beginning, did we? We went with the Hunters." She pulled her bond gently into the tavern, not bothered too much by the smoke. "Do you have any old coins from before the Empire on you? I need a room to change in," she huffed. "Or I can just change here," she grinned teasingly. "You need to change too, you wore these clothes before."
Tem flung herself at June, yanking her in and kissing her passionately on the spot, wrapping her arms around her. When she broke off she looked right into her eyes lovingly, grinning. "You've had some age work done," she teased. "I missed you, but we only saw each other a few minutes ago..." She looked around at the city of Colsar. "It feels... strange. It's not hostile. We didn't go to Colsar in the beginning, did we? We went with the Hunters." She pulled her bond gently into the tavern, not bothered too much by the smoke. "Do you have any old coins from before the Empire on you? I need a room to change in," she huffed. "Or I can just change here," she grinned teasingly. "You need to change too, you wore these clothes before."
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
June quickly wrapped her arms around the vampire as she flung herself at her, she returned the kiss with as much fire as her bond it, purring loudly into it, her heart was contented and her soul was finally at rest. She smiled warmly back at the vampire, staring into those orange eyes that she loved so much, purring ever so slightly, she chuckled a bit at her teasing then leaned in to nuzzle her "I miss you too, love.. it does feel like ages, doesn't it?"

She look wistful for a bit, recalling what had happened before "Yeah I know... we went with the Hunters before, don't tell me you've forgot how much I was complaining about your behavior before at this time in the past." She chuckled a bit, the first few years were a bit rough on their relationship, but they've mellowed out and sorted out their feelings, now June would rather lose all of her limbs than to lose the vampire.

She wrinkled her nose a bit, her sensitive nostrils reacted to the smoke, but she didn't mind it too much, as long as she got Tem here. June tilted her head a bit "Uhmm.." She pat around her clothes a bit, surprised to felt something in her pockets, she pulled out a few coins, sighed in relief to find out that they were indeed from before the Empire's new currency, June figured that the Shepherd wouldn't have just drop her back here without anything at all to provide for herself.

"Luckily I did." She gave Tem a grin then placed the coins down on the table for the tavern's owner and requested for a room, she rolled her eyes a bit but humored that the vampire was back to teasing her as before, she missed it. June turned around to pull Tem into her, staring passionately down into the vampire's eyes "I'm sure that we're both going to need a room anyway... for changing." She suggested, giving Tem a playful grin.
June quickly wrapped her arms around the vampire as she flung herself at her, she returned the kiss with as much fire as her bond it, purring loudly into it, her heart was contented and her soul was finally at rest. She smiled warmly back at the vampire, staring into those orange eyes that she loved so much, purring ever so slightly, she chuckled a bit at her teasing then leaned in to nuzzle her "I miss you too, love.. it does feel like ages, doesn't it?"

She look wistful for a bit, recalling what had happened before "Yeah I know... we went with the Hunters before, don't tell me you've forgot how much I was complaining about your behavior before at this time in the past." She chuckled a bit, the first few years were a bit rough on their relationship, but they've mellowed out and sorted out their feelings, now June would rather lose all of her limbs than to lose the vampire.

She wrinkled her nose a bit, her sensitive nostrils reacted to the smoke, but she didn't mind it too much, as long as she got Tem here. June tilted her head a bit "Uhmm.." She pat around her clothes a bit, surprised to felt something in her pockets, she pulled out a few coins, sighed in relief to find out that they were indeed from before the Empire's new currency, June figured that the Shepherd wouldn't have just drop her back here without anything at all to provide for herself.

"Luckily I did." She gave Tem a grin then placed the coins down on the table for the tavern's owner and requested for a room, she rolled her eyes a bit but humored that the vampire was back to teasing her as before, she missed it. June turned around to pull Tem into her, staring passionately down into the vampire's eyes "I'm sure that we're both going to need a room anyway... for changing." She suggested, giving Tem a playful grin.
The bartenders were a human and a dwarf, probably co-running the tavern. The dwarf was sitting and talking to the regulars while the human was making drinks. He looked at June, taking the money with a friendly glance at them. "We've got a room upstairs. Don't tell Gane I said this, but the accommmodation's not brilliant." He slid back one of the coins. "Ah! I recognise that," he indicated the symbol sewn into June's shirt, "You're a Hunter, aren't you? Thought you lot all buggered off after the Disaster. Have a drink on the house."

Athus' attention snapped to the two of them as the bartender said she was a Hunter. He felt something bitter twist in his heart, looking between the two of them for a moment before turning back to the group he was now with. Confrontation was something he dreaded.

Tem grinned, leaning into June and kissing her cheek. "For changing," she agreed mischievously, letting June deal with the bartender. She hadn't seen anyone be this pleasant to them for a long time. She remembered a lot about Visage, but the only Colsar she'd known had been the cold and cruel Capital with its mines that stank of death.
The bartenders were a human and a dwarf, probably co-running the tavern. The dwarf was sitting and talking to the regulars while the human was making drinks. He looked at June, taking the money with a friendly glance at them. "We've got a room upstairs. Don't tell Gane I said this, but the accommmodation's not brilliant." He slid back one of the coins. "Ah! I recognise that," he indicated the symbol sewn into June's shirt, "You're a Hunter, aren't you? Thought you lot all buggered off after the Disaster. Have a drink on the house."

Athus' attention snapped to the two of them as the bartender said she was a Hunter. He felt something bitter twist in his heart, looking between the two of them for a moment before turning back to the group he was now with. Confrontation was something he dreaded.

Tem grinned, leaning into June and kissing her cheek. "For changing," she agreed mischievously, letting June deal with the bartender. She hadn't seen anyone be this pleasant to them for a long time. She remembered a lot about Visage, but the only Colsar she'd known had been the cold and cruel Capital with its mines that stank of death.
June looked quite surprise, she had seen dwarves before but it has been too long after the clans have wiped them out, she missed their upbeat attitudes and the way they walked, but don't tell them that. She shot him a grin "My lips are sealed." She made a motion to zip her lips shut, she hadn't feel so alive before, everything went downhill when the Empire was established, then the world ended because of her. She given him a wistful look, insisted on paying that coin as well "Take it as a small tip then." June winked slightly.

Then looked down at the symbol he indicated to, it taken her by surprise a bit, she had forgotten that Tem had sewn the symbol into the shirt "Oh." She chuckled quietly, given the vampire an affectionate look then back to the dwarf "Yeah, well.. we're having a change in the plan, lots of us had gone far away to deal with the monsters, but we've got the news that some of those sneaky b*stard have changed direction and slipped pass us as well, so our leader is sending some of the groups back here to keep an eye out for you guys."

"But I've arrived sooner than the others." She gave him an assured look, smiled a bit at the offer for a drink "Thank you." June figured that a cup wouldn't hurt anyone, as long as she doesn't down the whole bottle, she purred a bit as Tem leaned in to kiss her cheek, she wasn't sure if the vampire would be okay with it, but she could stop June anytime she wanted. June bit her lips a bit, she certainly had other things in her mind other than the drink, but still it wouldn't be polite to just walk out on the dwarf before he could given her the drink that he insisted.

And so she patiently waited for the drink, then she could follow Tem to their room later.
June looked quite surprise, she had seen dwarves before but it has been too long after the clans have wiped them out, she missed their upbeat attitudes and the way they walked, but don't tell them that. She shot him a grin "My lips are sealed." She made a motion to zip her lips shut, she hadn't feel so alive before, everything went downhill when the Empire was established, then the world ended because of her. She given him a wistful look, insisted on paying that coin as well "Take it as a small tip then." June winked slightly.

Then looked down at the symbol he indicated to, it taken her by surprise a bit, she had forgotten that Tem had sewn the symbol into the shirt "Oh." She chuckled quietly, given the vampire an affectionate look then back to the dwarf "Yeah, well.. we're having a change in the plan, lots of us had gone far away to deal with the monsters, but we've got the news that some of those sneaky b*stard have changed direction and slipped pass us as well, so our leader is sending some of the groups back here to keep an eye out for you guys."

"But I've arrived sooner than the others." She gave him an assured look, smiled a bit at the offer for a drink "Thank you." June figured that a cup wouldn't hurt anyone, as long as she doesn't down the whole bottle, she purred a bit as Tem leaned in to kiss her cheek, she wasn't sure if the vampire would be okay with it, but she could stop June anytime she wanted. June bit her lips a bit, she certainly had other things in her mind other than the drink, but still it wouldn't be polite to just walk out on the dwarf before he could given her the drink that he insisted.

And so she patiently waited for the drink, then she could follow Tem to their room later.
He pushed across a pint of beer, strong stuff, which was surprising as the city was practically suffering a siege. They certainly wouldn't be getting in supplies. Athus stood up suddenly, not wanting to sit near a Hunter. "We should go sooner rather than later, then," his voice was quiet, and he hoped the dwarves wouldn't be too loud. He hadn't hoped hard enough.

"C'mon Athus, yeh're gonna sit an' ha' a drink wi' us, like it or not," Thol slapped him on the back again in a friendly manner, but the weight could have snapped Athus in two.

He looked like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Tem leaned into June, closing her eyes contentedly and focusing on her bond's warmth. They would be upstairs soon, when it would be just her and June, and nothing else. She could wait, especially while she still got to enjoy her bond's warmth.
He pushed across a pint of beer, strong stuff, which was surprising as the city was practically suffering a siege. They certainly wouldn't be getting in supplies. Athus stood up suddenly, not wanting to sit near a Hunter. "We should go sooner rather than later, then," his voice was quiet, and he hoped the dwarves wouldn't be too loud. He hadn't hoped hard enough.

"C'mon Athus, yeh're gonna sit an' ha' a drink wi' us, like it or not," Thol slapped him on the back again in a friendly manner, but the weight could have snapped Athus in two.

He looked like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Tem leaned into June, closing her eyes contentedly and focusing on her bond's warmth. They would be upstairs soon, when it would be just her and June, and nothing else. She could wait, especially while she still got to enjoy her bond's warmth.
June wrinkled her nose a bit as she caught a strong whiff of the beer, it has been awhile since she would come across it again. She shrugged a bit before picking up the drink and downed it quickly, the Sunvaar was strong enough to withhold this, she noticed someone beside her stood up suddenly, his aura felt familiar... but she didn’t want to deal with that right now, but them again, she couldn’t just have a nice night.

The name struck her like electric, but June barely react to it at all, except for the grip on the cup that tightened. She forced herself to swallow down the beer, she shot Athus a look, her eyes flashed for a bit then given the dwarves a friendly smile with her eyes closed “I must pardon myself, but I do thank you for the hospitality, now if you excuse us, we’ll be retreating to the room for the night..” June gave them one last smile.

The Sunvaar turned to her bond an affectionate look, then slowly stood up and pulled Tem with her, heading upstairs to their room, wrapped an arm around the vampire’s waist, leaning in to give her a brief kiss, her eyes indicated something as she stared into Tem’s eyes, given her a mischievous look.
June wrinkled her nose a bit as she caught a strong whiff of the beer, it has been awhile since she would come across it again. She shrugged a bit before picking up the drink and downed it quickly, the Sunvaar was strong enough to withhold this, she noticed someone beside her stood up suddenly, his aura felt familiar... but she didn’t want to deal with that right now, but them again, she couldn’t just have a nice night.

The name struck her like electric, but June barely react to it at all, except for the grip on the cup that tightened. She forced herself to swallow down the beer, she shot Athus a look, her eyes flashed for a bit then given the dwarves a friendly smile with her eyes closed “I must pardon myself, but I do thank you for the hospitality, now if you excuse us, we’ll be retreating to the room for the night..” June gave them one last smile.

The Sunvaar turned to her bond an affectionate look, then slowly stood up and pulled Tem with her, heading upstairs to their room, wrapped an arm around the vampire’s waist, leaning in to give her a brief kiss, her eyes indicated something as she stared into Tem’s eyes, given her a mischievous look.
Tem went with June up to the room. It was a small one, built into the wall and therefore out of stone, the only windows looking into the city rather than out of it. That was a defensive choice, presumably, keeping the wall free from weaknesses. The bed had a hard mattress, although it wasn't lumpy, just mildly uncomfortable, but the sheets were warm and the room was comfortable enough despite the stone. There was a bit of scratched-in graffiti on the back of the door, reading: "Mining Payes Offe! Colsar wille reach the depths!"

Tem grinned at that, pushing the door shut. "This city was so much happier when the dwarves still gave it life," she moved over to June, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her. "Now, what did you have in mind...?"
Tem went with June up to the room. It was a small one, built into the wall and therefore out of stone, the only windows looking into the city rather than out of it. That was a defensive choice, presumably, keeping the wall free from weaknesses. The bed had a hard mattress, although it wasn't lumpy, just mildly uncomfortable, but the sheets were warm and the room was comfortable enough despite the stone. There was a bit of scratched-in graffiti on the back of the door, reading: "Mining Payes Offe! Colsar wille reach the depths!"

Tem grinned at that, pushing the door shut. "This city was so much happier when the dwarves still gave it life," she moved over to June, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her. "Now, what did you have in mind...?"
June double check on the door behind them, took a moment to examined the room, it wasn't as she expected but what could she do about it? But she needed Tem and she couldn't care less anymore. She couldn't help but to look amused at the graffiti on the back of the door, she eyed the bed for a moment, biting her lips before moving over to the windows, pulled the covers down, she'd rather not be interrupted by anything at all.

Now turning to Tem, June couldn't help but to smiled a bit at her comment on the city, she couldn't help but to agree, she never recalled a moment feeling like this in Colsar itself, the dwarves really made a different, and it was a sad thing that they didn't save them in time back then, but everything's different now, that they were here with the dwarves, and not far away dealing with the monsters in the distances.

Purring lowly, she returned the kiss lovingly, her eyes glimmered a bit as she stared into the vampire's orange ones "We're here to 'change' our clothes yeah? Now why don't we start on that.." June gave the vampire a mischievous grin then leaned in to kiss her again, wrapping her arms tightly around Tem, pushing them backward onto the bed.
June double check on the door behind them, took a moment to examined the room, it wasn't as she expected but what could she do about it? But she needed Tem and she couldn't care less anymore. She couldn't help but to look amused at the graffiti on the back of the door, she eyed the bed for a moment, biting her lips before moving over to the windows, pulled the covers down, she'd rather not be interrupted by anything at all.

Now turning to Tem, June couldn't help but to smiled a bit at her comment on the city, she couldn't help but to agree, she never recalled a moment feeling like this in Colsar itself, the dwarves really made a different, and it was a sad thing that they didn't save them in time back then, but everything's different now, that they were here with the dwarves, and not far away dealing with the monsters in the distances.

Purring lowly, she returned the kiss lovingly, her eyes glimmered a bit as she stared into the vampire's orange ones "We're here to 'change' our clothes yeah? Now why don't we start on that.." June gave the vampire a mischievous grin then leaned in to kiss her again, wrapping her arms tightly around Tem, pushing them backward onto the bed.
Tem woke up content next to June, the warmth encasing her in a pleasant dream even after she opened her eyes. She murmured sleepily and pulled June in closer to her, protesting that she was more than an inch away. Light didn't stream in through these windows; they faced the city, and the sun hit Colsar face-on in the morning. The view was beautiful, however: the dawn bathed the tops of the houses in a golden glow, illuminating the warm stone.

"Good morning, love..." She said sleepily, kissing the sleeping lynx on the cheek. She knew they had to preserve the world as it was now, even though there was so much destruction. It had something the future hadn't had - you could see it in people's eyes, in the sky, in the forests, and even in the city.
Tem woke up content next to June, the warmth encasing her in a pleasant dream even after she opened her eyes. She murmured sleepily and pulled June in closer to her, protesting that she was more than an inch away. Light didn't stream in through these windows; they faced the city, and the sun hit Colsar face-on in the morning. The view was beautiful, however: the dawn bathed the tops of the houses in a golden glow, illuminating the warm stone.

"Good morning, love..." She said sleepily, kissing the sleeping lynx on the cheek. She knew they had to preserve the world as it was now, even though there was so much destruction. It had something the future hadn't had - you could see it in people's eyes, in the sky, in the forests, and even in the city.
The Sunvaar was having a pleasant dream herself, she couldn't recall exactly when it had happened in a long time, perhaps when they were back at the Faction base in her room. But this time she was at peace than before, she'd enjoy this moment before anything else can happen. She stirred a bit when Tem pulled her in closer to her, not even half awake yet but her body moved on its own into the vampire's embrace.

Nuzzling into the vampire's neck with a small pleased smile, she still had her eyes closed. Murmured sleepily "Morning..." She purred softly, smiled as the vampire kissed her on the cheek, June wrapped her arms around Tem and pulled her in, planting a kiss on her nose lightly, still purring ever so slightly as she linked her arms around the vampire, she cracked an eye open and look at Tem, giving her a playful grin as she traced her fingers over her smooth skin, purring as she did so.

Pressed their foreheads against each other, June given her a toothy smile "You look beautiful as always, love.." June purred into her ear contentedly, she was enjoying this moment, being lost in their own world, now that she look back on it, herself and Tem weren't like this before in the other past and it made her feel bad that she hadn't realize how much she was missing out, but the vampire probably didn't even care back then. June smiled again, reflecting on how far they've come and now that they've given a second chance to fix this, well for June, it'd probably be a long way to go but she knew she'll make it, as long as her bond was with her on this.
The Sunvaar was having a pleasant dream herself, she couldn't recall exactly when it had happened in a long time, perhaps when they were back at the Faction base in her room. But this time she was at peace than before, she'd enjoy this moment before anything else can happen. She stirred a bit when Tem pulled her in closer to her, not even half awake yet but her body moved on its own into the vampire's embrace.

Nuzzling into the vampire's neck with a small pleased smile, she still had her eyes closed. Murmured sleepily "Morning..." She purred softly, smiled as the vampire kissed her on the cheek, June wrapped her arms around Tem and pulled her in, planting a kiss on her nose lightly, still purring ever so slightly as she linked her arms around the vampire, she cracked an eye open and look at Tem, giving her a playful grin as she traced her fingers over her smooth skin, purring as she did so.

Pressed their foreheads against each other, June given her a toothy smile "You look beautiful as always, love.." June purred into her ear contentedly, she was enjoying this moment, being lost in their own world, now that she look back on it, herself and Tem weren't like this before in the other past and it made her feel bad that she hadn't realize how much she was missing out, but the vampire probably didn't even care back then. June smiled again, reflecting on how far they've come and now that they've given a second chance to fix this, well for June, it'd probably be a long way to go but she knew she'll make it, as long as her bond was with her on this.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103