Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragontale RP
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 149 150
“Yeah sure...”
“Yeah sure...”
she/he/they | fr + 3
"Good." Freya lept into the air and started to fly.
"Good." Freya lept into the air and started to fly.
86PRytY.png
His tail wrapped around Freya’s, Kariya leapt into the air after her.
His tail wrapped around Freya’s, Kariya leapt into the air after her.
she/he/they | fr + 3
"Where are we headed?" Freya asked.
"Where are we headed?" Freya asked.
86PRytY.png
“I-I don’t know...” he replies.
“I-I don’t know...” he replies.
she/he/they | fr + 3
"Back to the marketplace," said Saffron, "To get the Podid Claws. We might also find the runestone (what element are you, Kariya) and the Apatite there!" Then she said, "the hardest part will be Zohar's crown. It will be extremely dangerous." She had remembered the way, so she fluttered ahead of them, "We have to head towards that mountain." she pointed to a distant hilly shape, "It's just beyond it. Kariya, guide Freya. Freya, you can also follow us because of our minds."
"Back to the marketplace," said Saffron, "To get the Podid Claws. We might also find the runestone (what element are you, Kariya) and the Apatite there!" Then she said, "the hardest part will be Zohar's crown. It will be extremely dangerous." She had remembered the way, so she fluttered ahead of them, "We have to head towards that mountain." she pointed to a distant hilly shape, "It's just beyond it. Kariya, guide Freya. Freya, you can also follow us because of our minds."
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
"sounds hard, but it's do-able."
"sounds hard, but it's do-able."
86PRytY.png
"Yes. All we can do is try. There is only hope for Kariya if we try." She contemplated as she flew, "Hey! Freya, since you can read minds, maybe you can read Zohar's mind and find his weaknesses! Then we can exploit them and steal his crown, or even kill him! Or... is his mind too twisted by black magic or confusing to read?"
"Yes. All we can do is try. There is only hope for Kariya if we try." She contemplated as she flew, "Hey! Freya, since you can read minds, maybe you can read Zohar's mind and find his weaknesses! Then we can exploit them and steal his crown, or even kill him! Or... is his mind too twisted by black magic or confusing to read?"
((leaving now, will be back probably 12:30 FR time to 16:00 tomorrow))
((leaving now, will be back probably 12:30 FR time to 16:00 tomorrow))
(hello!)
(hello!)
86PRytY.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 149 150