Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragontale RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
@Lioness42
Thanks!
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349939/34993895_350.png
@Lioness42
Thanks!
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349939/34993895_350.png
86PRytY.png
oh lol i did something wrong
oh lol i did something wrong
86PRytY.png
@Lioness42
plz post im dying 2 hear what u have to say about mine
@Lioness42
plz post im dying 2 hear what u have to say about mine
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
Sunset and her friend, Saffron, went hunting in the forest. Sunset nearly always used her favorite moves for hunting. She was an arcane dragon, and she knew Saffron wanted her to use one of her arcane moves. Sunset smiled at her friend and demonstrated what she could do. She motioned to Saffron and asked for an example of her moves, too. All of a sudden, a young dragoness approached from below, probably hunting. "Who are you?" Asked Sunset. "My name is Freya. Nice to meet you!" The smaller dragon replied.
Sunset and her friend, Saffron, went hunting in the forest. Sunset nearly always used her favorite moves for hunting. She was an arcane dragon, and she knew Saffron wanted her to use one of her arcane moves. Sunset smiled at her friend and demonstrated what she could do. She motioned to Saffron and asked for an example of her moves, too. All of a sudden, a young dragoness approached from below, probably hunting. "Who are you?" Asked Sunset. "My name is Freya. Nice to meet you!" The smaller dragon replied.
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
((@Shadowhunter43 @lillypad247 i made some updates, feel free to continue the story!))
((@Shadowhunter43 @lillypad247 i made some updates, feel free to continue the story!))
"I'm out here looking for adventure. Nobody knows I'm here. I want to explore, see the world!" Freya said." Would you guys want to come and adventure with me? I may also be very lost.."
"I'm out here looking for adventure. Nobody knows I'm here. I want to explore, see the world!" Freya said." Would you guys want to come and adventure with me? I may also be very lost.."
86PRytY.png
@Lioness42
((I'm subscribed, don't ping me.))
((Lioness, your dragon's eyes are yellow, for heaven's sakes! (light pun... heaven... get it? How in the world are you Arcane? If that was a slip-up, just edit your post to say Light. Also, I meant to be the same element, so...))
Freya said, "So, I'm hungry. Let's hunt!" Saffron saw Sunset using some magical moves. She gestured to Saffron, silently pleading her to do her best. Saffron obliged. A large deer appeared, and Saffron took it down without moving from her spot. Sunset had obviously not been training hard, she used to be a lot better! She picked up the deer in her mouth and stashed it by a large tree. She would come back for it later. "Sunset, now that we've gone hunting, your favorite activity, now can we do what I want to do?" She cocked her head and grinned. "I want to go out.... into enemy territory. An adventure." "Me too! Of course, I want to go, that's what I've been saying I wanted!" Freya agreed. "What about you, Sunset? Or... that's her name, right?" At this last part, she turned to Saffron. Saffron nodded. "So, Sunset?"
@Lioness42
((I'm subscribed, don't ping me.))
((Lioness, your dragon's eyes are yellow, for heaven's sakes! (light pun... heaven... get it? How in the world are you Arcane? If that was a slip-up, just edit your post to say Light. Also, I meant to be the same element, so...))
Freya said, "So, I'm hungry. Let's hunt!" Saffron saw Sunset using some magical moves. She gestured to Saffron, silently pleading her to do her best. Saffron obliged. A large deer appeared, and Saffron took it down without moving from her spot. Sunset had obviously not been training hard, she used to be a lot better! She picked up the deer in her mouth and stashed it by a large tree. She would come back for it later. "Sunset, now that we've gone hunting, your favorite activity, now can we do what I want to do?" She cocked her head and grinned. "I want to go out.... into enemy territory. An adventure." "Me too! Of course, I want to go, that's what I've been saying I wanted!" Freya agreed. "What about you, Sunset? Or... that's her name, right?" At this last part, she turned to Saffron. Saffron nodded. "So, Sunset?"
How do I subscribe to this? I would like to subscribe.
How do I subscribe to this? I would like to subscribe.
86PRytY.png
Just click the star on the top next to 'new topic.'
Just click the star on the top next to 'new topic.'
@Shadowhunter43 yes i know i'm pretty sure i already mentioned that, k? >_< oops pinged u
@Shadowhunter43 yes i know i'm pretty sure i already mentioned that, k? >_< oops pinged u
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150