Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragontale RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO JOIN!! Only our current players are going to be playing, otherwise, its invite only. (( = out of RP)) ((We do not have any open RP spots, but if you want to get in, please ask, Thank you! just do not bully, taunt, exclude, or do something mean to others on the RP. Remember, there is a person with feelings just like you on the other side of the screen!)) ((PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE DRAGON YOU ARE IN THE RP, AS WELL AS HIS OR HER NAME, FAMILIAR, AND OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36452492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364525/36452492_350.png[/img] [/url] NAME: Sunset Age: 14 in dragon years Familiar: Thunder, Gale wolf (( She is female, sorry I used a picture of a male Skydancer oops!)) PLEASE NO ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM! Thank you. Players: @Matou @Fluere @Shadowhunter43 @Lioness42 @Sunny2009 @Tsunami2006
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO JOIN!! Only our current players are going to be playing, otherwise, its invite only. (( = out of RP)) ((We do not have any open RP spots, but if you want to get in, please ask, Thank you! just do not bully, taunt, exclude, or do something mean to others on the RP. Remember, there is a person with feelings just like you on the other side of the screen!))

((PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE DRAGON YOU ARE IN THE RP, AS WELL AS HIS OR HER NAME, FAMILIAR, AND OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS!))

36452492_350.png

NAME: Sunset

Familiar: Thunder, Gale wolf

(( She is female, sorry I used a picture of a male Skydancer oops!))

PLEASE NO ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM! Thank you.

Players:
@Matou
@Fluere
@Shadowhunter43
@Lioness42
@Sunny2009
@Tsunami2006
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=93&auth=0691669404256c5c43f192af2cbc1f1c58bcef31&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name: Saffron Age: Same as Sunset Familiar: Tornado, Banded Owlcat [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/600.png[/img] Here's a pic of Thunder (@Lioness42): [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/611.png[/img]
dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=93&auth=0691669404256c5c43f192af2cbc1f1c58bcef31&dummyext=prev.png
Name: Saffron

Familiar: Tornado, Banded Owlcat

600.png

Here's a pic of Thunder (@Lioness42):

611.png
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
MM HM! I kinda was thinking anyone could join, since we already have a one on one thingy, so yea. We can start whenever!
MM HM! I kinda was thinking anyone could join, since we already have a one on one thingy, so yea. We can start whenever!
@Lioness42
is a bit of controlling other characters ok?
wanted to know the rules
(every rp is usually different)
I will assume it is. will edit this if not.

Sunset and Saffron were walking down the Mirrorlight Promenade. Saffron had lived there all her life. Sunset, too. They had been friends since she was little. Saffron loved playing tricks with her on the older dragons. Other dragons described them as 'mischevous little scandals' or 'sneaky little critters' when they did this. She wasn't sure how Sunset felt about that. She always said they 'just liked to have a little fun'. There was nothing wrong with having a spirit of adventure... was there? Like, dumping a bucket of water over one of the elder's heads while he was intensely focused on practicing an important speech in a mirror? That, they had learned, was too far.
Saffron was amazing at magic. Not very good at physical strength- though she was fast- but amazing at magic. The best- okay, one of the best- in the clan. She was better for her young age than some of the other older dragons. They were still better than her, but she was a faster learner and a better performer, coming close to equaling them though being much younger and having much more time to practice and perfect her art. She hadn't seen Sunset do any amazing things with magic (she assumed Sunset was better at physical fighting than her, though) but from her point of view, Sunset was still good at magic. "Hey Sunset?" She didn't wait for an answer before answering herself, as she often did (stupid overexcited her). "Have you ever considered going outside Light territory? There's so much out there, and we're limited to just this spot! So, wanna go?" She waited, breathless, for Sunset to answer.
@Lioness42
is a bit of controlling other characters ok?
wanted to know the rules
(every rp is usually different)
I will assume it is. will edit this if not.

Sunset and Saffron were walking down the Mirrorlight Promenade. Saffron had lived there all her life. Sunset, too. They had been friends since she was little. Saffron loved playing tricks with her on the older dragons. Other dragons described them as 'mischevous little scandals' or 'sneaky little critters' when they did this. She wasn't sure how Sunset felt about that. She always said they 'just liked to have a little fun'. There was nothing wrong with having a spirit of adventure... was there? Like, dumping a bucket of water over one of the elder's heads while he was intensely focused on practicing an important speech in a mirror? That, they had learned, was too far.
Saffron was amazing at magic. Not very good at physical strength- though she was fast- but amazing at magic. The best- okay, one of the best- in the clan. She was better for her young age than some of the other older dragons. They were still better than her, but she was a faster learner and a better performer, coming close to equaling them though being much younger and having much more time to practice and perfect her art. She hadn't seen Sunset do any amazing things with magic (she assumed Sunset was better at physical fighting than her, though) but from her point of view, Sunset was still good at magic. "Hey Sunset?" She didn't wait for an answer before answering herself, as she often did (stupid overexcited her). "Have you ever considered going outside Light territory? There's so much out there, and we're limited to just this spot! So, wanna go?" She waited, breathless, for Sunset to answer.
@Lioness42@Shadowhunter43

Hi, can I join?I'm new to FR and RP so I may ask questions on how to do things once in a while.

Name:Freya
Familiar:Glory,Sunbeam Ursa
I'm sorry I don't know how to add pictures, but if you want to see how she looks like she's in my dragon lair(gold skydancer)
Thanks!
@Lioness42@Shadowhunter43

Hi, can I join?I'm new to FR and RP so I may ask questions on how to do things once in a while.

Name:Freya
Familiar:Glory,Sunbeam Ursa
I'm sorry I don't know how to add pictures, but if you want to see how she looks like she's in my dragon lair(gold skydancer)
Thanks!
86PRytY.png
What’s a familiar I just joined two days ago? XD
What’s a familiar I just joined two days ago? XD
@Delphinium12
a familiar is basically your dragon's pet/helper I THINK don't quote me
@Delphinium12
a familiar is basically your dragon's pet/helper I THINK don't quote me
86PRytY.png
Continue the roleplay!
@Delphinium12
Look in the Guides section of the forums.
Continue the roleplay!
@Delphinium12
Look in the Guides section of the forums.
@Delphinium12 A familiar is the helper of your dragon, like a pet. Do you wanna join the roleplay?
@Delphinium12 A familiar is the helper of your dragon, like a pet. Do you wanna join the roleplay?
@lillypad247 sure! Since you are new, I can show you how to get a pic of your dragon on here. So basicly, go to the profile of the dragon you want the pic of, click "Generate code", and copy the url. Paste it on the forum post, and it will show up one you post the comment.
@lillypad247 sure! Since you are new, I can show you how to get a pic of your dragon on here. So basicly, go to the profile of the dragon you want the pic of, click "Generate code", and copy the url. Paste it on the forum post, and it will show up one you post the comment.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150