Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Under the knife (1x1)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 98
Aster shakes her head as he explained everything. She chuckles. "Perhaps you should pursue a mate then? Wouldn't hurt right?" She asks. She humming to herself quietly. She was no longer sure what to discuss... "I apologize that this is by far the most eventful patient request." She says.

Regulus looks at him. "Good. Hopefully Sawbones will be ok. Now... what do you mean you were going to flood by brain?" He asks curiously. He never hearing that before.
Aster shakes her head as he explained everything. She chuckles. "Perhaps you should pursue a mate then? Wouldn't hurt right?" She asks. She humming to herself quietly. She was no longer sure what to discuss... "I apologize that this is by far the most eventful patient request." She says.

Regulus looks at him. "Good. Hopefully Sawbones will be ok. Now... what do you mean you were going to flood by brain?" He asks curiously. He never hearing that before.
He laughed, "I don't mind! In fact I love it when I get to have a conversation with someone, normally getting patients to talk is like pulling teeth!"

"Oh that." Archimedes snorted with amusement. "See the brain produces a chemical called endorphins, and they're meant to mask pain, and discomfort. The most notable levers arise during gladiatorial combat and mating, as both are the cause of high levels of pain. We've found a way to synthesize this chemical for use when treating wounds, especially if we can't numb the patient first. By injecting it directly into the neck and it's largest artery the brain receives it quickly and the pair is rapidly masked by an intense feeling of euphoria."
He laughed, "I don't mind! In fact I love it when I get to have a conversation with someone, normally getting patients to talk is like pulling teeth!"

"Oh that." Archimedes snorted with amusement. "See the brain produces a chemical called endorphins, and they're meant to mask pain, and discomfort. The most notable levers arise during gladiatorial combat and mating, as both are the cause of high levels of pain. We've found a way to synthesize this chemical for use when treating wounds, especially if we can't numb the patient first. By injecting it directly into the neck and it's largest artery the brain receives it quickly and the pair is rapidly masked by an intense feeling of euphoria."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Aster laughs with him. "No issue with that here i imagine!" She says smiling.

Regulus looks at him. "Right. Let's not do that." Not like he felt anything below his neck. Only his eyes moved. "Now... how may i help? In this condition anyway." He mutters. He determined to help them. Which though was physically impossible, he meant well.

Ranna looks at the ground waiting for anyone...
Aster laughs with him. "No issue with that here i imagine!" She says smiling.

Regulus looks at him. "Right. Let's not do that." Not like he felt anything below his neck. Only his eyes moved. "Now... how may i help? In this condition anyway." He mutters. He determined to help them. Which though was physically impossible, he meant well.

Ranna looks at the ground waiting for anyone...
I'll get to Ranna in just a bit)

"Certainly not and I'm very glad of it!" He smiled warmly and sat down, "Oh I forgot to ask would you prefer a male or female therapist?"

"Right now you can help by resting while I analyze these compounds for further similarity. It is entirely possible that sleep will aid in some of the recovery of your muscle movement."
I'll get to Ranna in just a bit)

"Certainly not and I'm very glad of it!" He smiled warmly and sat down, "Oh I forgot to ask would you prefer a male or female therapist?"

"Right now you can help by resting while I analyze these compounds for further similarity. It is entirely possible that sleep will aid in some of the recovery of your muscle movement."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(Take your time. :)

Aster thinks. It didn't really matter... "either or. Depending on who is available of course." She says smiling.

Regulus sighs. "Very well. I will try to sleep. Can't guarantee much though." He says honestly. He looks around the room. Taking in the surroundings.
(Take your time. :)

Aster thinks. It didn't really matter... "either or. Depending on who is available of course." She says smiling.

Regulus sighs. "Very well. I will try to sleep. Can't guarantee much though." He says honestly. He looks around the room. Taking in the surroundings.
"It's kind of a formality, a lot of the time others are uncomfortable with a therapist of the opposite sex. I don't think either of them will be ready until tomorrow afternoon anyway. So that gives you an extra day to rest, oh tomorrow I may also get to arrange a visit with your mate too. I'm sure he misses you dreadfully."

The room was fairly bleak, surrounded namely by surgical tools and books written in several different languages. The imperial sighed softly, "if you have too much trouble getting to sleep let me know I'll brew some herbal tea for you."
"It's kind of a formality, a lot of the time others are uncomfortable with a therapist of the opposite sex. I don't think either of them will be ready until tomorrow afternoon anyway. So that gives you an extra day to rest, oh tomorrow I may also get to arrange a visit with your mate too. I'm sure he misses you dreadfully."

The room was fairly bleak, surrounded namely by surgical tools and books written in several different languages. The imperial sighed softly, "if you have too much trouble getting to sleep let me know I'll brew some herbal tea for you."
foto_1.png
"Thank you Aneurysm." Aster says. "I would like to see him." She wondering how Regulus was doing. She not knowing what had occured to him prior to his arrival to the clan for medical attention.

"Thank you." Regulus says seeing the dull room. "I'll inform you if i struggle to sleep." He says. "What about you?" He asks before attempting to sleep.
"Thank you Aneurysm." Aster says. "I would like to see him." She wondering how Regulus was doing. She not knowing what had occured to him prior to his arrival to the clan for medical attention.

"Thank you." Regulus says seeing the dull room. "I'll inform you if i struggle to sleep." He says. "What about you?" He asks before attempting to sleep.
"You rest for now ma'am, I'm going to go and see if the storm searchers need any help. There's always a possibility that Ranna returned home when she became separated from us."

The imperial held up the vials of toxins, and pointed to the high powered microscope in the far corner of the room. "I need to analyze these samples before they have a chance for chemical decomposition."
"You rest for now ma'am, I'm going to go and see if the storm searchers need any help. There's always a possibility that Ranna returned home when she became separated from us."

The imperial held up the vials of toxins, and pointed to the high powered microscope in the far corner of the room. "I need to analyze these samples before they have a chance for chemical decomposition."
foto_1.png
Aster nods. "Be careful. And thank you." She says. Hopefully that was the case... She couldn't picture Ranna having ventured off.

"Go ahead." Regulus says. "Thank you for letting me know where you will be." He says noting he couldn't see the microscope. Regulus wondering how to sleep after all this.
Aster nods. "Be careful. And thank you." She says. Hopefully that was the case... She couldn't picture Ranna having ventured off.

"Go ahead." Regulus says. "Thank you for letting me know where you will be." He says noting he couldn't see the microscope. Regulus wondering how to sleep after all this.
Sawbone's eyes snapped open and his pupils dilated to twice their resting size making the entity of both eyes seem black with a faint red ring encircling them. He stood slowly looking over his bandages, marveling at the lack of restraints, his body trembled slightly as he felt an explainable urge tugging him towards what he assumed to be his place of origin, or at the very least employment. He forced himself through a high arching window and lifted off climbing altitude at an angle only a hair shy of vertical. His wigs beat against the storm and he rose above the gnarled wasteland into the cloud cover. From their he simply followed the internal homing beacon calling him back to the mines.

A young slender looking rose colored female ridgeback stepped into the mine shaft with Ranna. Her form precariously dressed in clothing meant to be enticing and revealing. She looked at the pearlcatcher sadly you're to come with me, the mistress want's you to be bathed and assessed for market value. She unlocked the chains and turned a brand visible on her left flank.
Sawbone's eyes snapped open and his pupils dilated to twice their resting size making the entity of both eyes seem black with a faint red ring encircling them. He stood slowly looking over his bandages, marveling at the lack of restraints, his body trembled slightly as he felt an explainable urge tugging him towards what he assumed to be his place of origin, or at the very least employment. He forced himself through a high arching window and lifted off climbing altitude at an angle only a hair shy of vertical. His wigs beat against the storm and he rose above the gnarled wasteland into the cloud cover. From their he simply followed the internal homing beacon calling him back to the mines.

A young slender looking rose colored female ridgeback stepped into the mine shaft with Ranna. Her form precariously dressed in clothing meant to be enticing and revealing. She looked at the pearlcatcher sadly you're to come with me, the mistress want's you to be bathed and assessed for market value. She unlocked the chains and turned a brand visible on her left flank.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 98