Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Under the knife (1x1)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
(Lol who Aster to Sawbones? Or Vendetta to Regulus?)

"Don't you want to be more... I don't know... free?" He asks her. "I mean the scientists are gone you're free. Sure you have the stitches and all that, but if I hadnt met a dragon years ago I'd be carrying my scars still. You have to try. I did..." He says. But he sighs. "I understand why you wouldn't though. I'm just bring a stubborn friend... this isn't the first time I've gotten wrapped up like this either."

"I can wait to dance until I'm healed." She says. She gave him a claw. "Of course. Pardon my obsession with dancing sir but I feel as though you'd be asking me to dance." She giggles making light of the situation. Though she was serious about following his advice.
(Lol who Aster to Sawbones? Or Vendetta to Regulus?)

"Don't you want to be more... I don't know... free?" He asks her. "I mean the scientists are gone you're free. Sure you have the stitches and all that, but if I hadnt met a dragon years ago I'd be carrying my scars still. You have to try. I did..." He says. But he sighs. "I understand why you wouldn't though. I'm just bring a stubborn friend... this isn't the first time I've gotten wrapped up like this either."

"I can wait to dance until I'm healed." She says. She gave him a claw. "Of course. Pardon my obsession with dancing sir but I feel as though you'd be asking me to dance." She giggles making light of the situation. Though she was serious about following his advice.
Aster to Sawbones, since he's the first ridgeback she's ever met)
I also forgot to mention their heights, Vendetta is quite small because of the experiments. While Sawbones is a tall dragon, even compared to some of his own kind)

She blinked and thought for a moment before shaking her head, "you worry too much, keep it up and you'll grow grey fur, as I did." She smiled softly, she of course had been born with grey fur.

"Madame it would be an honor, I'm sure your loving mate shall throw a grand gala for you when it is time. Do save me a dace if you remember." His offer was made out of sheer politeness, however he wouln't refuse a dance with such a lovely lady. He turned her paw over and placed two of his digits over her pulse counting the beats silently. He then moved his claw up to her neck, placing his fingers just below the hinge of her jaw, repeating the process. "Your pulse is a bit elevated, but I believe that's because you were discussing something you're passionate about."
Aster to Sawbones, since he's the first ridgeback she's ever met)
I also forgot to mention their heights, Vendetta is quite small because of the experiments. While Sawbones is a tall dragon, even compared to some of his own kind)

She blinked and thought for a moment before shaking her head, "you worry too much, keep it up and you'll grow grey fur, as I did." She smiled softly, she of course had been born with grey fur.

"Madame it would be an honor, I'm sure your loving mate shall throw a grand gala for you when it is time. Do save me a dace if you remember." His offer was made out of sheer politeness, however he wouln't refuse a dance with such a lovely lady. He turned her paw over and placed two of his digits over her pulse counting the beats silently. He then moved his claw up to her neck, placing his fingers just below the hinge of her jaw, repeating the process. "Your pulse is a bit elevated, but I believe that's because you were discussing something you're passionate about."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(Lol ah ok and wow that's a new perspective on them. Thanks :)

"You made a joke." He chuckles. "Believe it or not you're not the first to say that. Oh please you look fine Vendetta." He says smiling. He thought maybe she was opening up.

"I'll save you a dance I'll be sure of it. The whole clan will throw the gala... they all were so worried... and Regulus... he hasn't been keeping himself healthy.." She touched his snout curiously. "No offense Sir but what's the length of a Ridgeback nose for?" She didn't say he was the first she'd met. "Sorry. I'm eager to return to my occupation. Is everything Normal though?" She asks looking at him. She was worried Regulus would push himself too far as a result of this.
(Lol ah ok and wow that's a new perspective on them. Thanks :)

"You made a joke." He chuckles. "Believe it or not you're not the first to say that. Oh please you look fine Vendetta." He says smiling. He thought maybe she was opening up.

"I'll save you a dance I'll be sure of it. The whole clan will throw the gala... they all were so worried... and Regulus... he hasn't been keeping himself healthy.." She touched his snout curiously. "No offense Sir but what's the length of a Ridgeback nose for?" She didn't say he was the first she'd met. "Sorry. I'm eager to return to my occupation. Is everything Normal though?" She asks looking at him. She was worried Regulus would push himself too far as a result of this.
She chuckled softly the sound leaving her vocal chords more like a sharp growl rather than a laugh. But her expression was one of contentment.

When she touched the protruding horn on his face his mind momentarily shorted out, "ah! That's-" he cleared his throat, "that's a rather sensitive horn actually. In more primeval times males would duel with them for the attention of females, and territory. Just as the rest of our spines are used in combat. Each one is razor sharp and very hard to break, and due to most of my kind's adversity to water the frontal protrusion would be used to skewer fish, as a way of feeding ourselves without drenching ourselves." He paused again, "I need you to sit up as straight as possible so I can check your lungs."
She chuckled softly the sound leaving her vocal chords more like a sharp growl rather than a laugh. But her expression was one of contentment.

When she touched the protruding horn on his face his mind momentarily shorted out, "ah! That's-" he cleared his throat, "that's a rather sensitive horn actually. In more primeval times males would duel with them for the attention of females, and territory. Just as the rest of our spines are used in combat. Each one is razor sharp and very hard to break, and due to most of my kind's adversity to water the frontal protrusion would be used to skewer fish, as a way of feeding ourselves without drenching ourselves." He paused again, "I need you to sit up as straight as possible so I can check your lungs."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Regulus smiles with her. She seemed happy. "So... now how do you feel?" He asks.

"Interesting. I never knew that doctor. I'm sorry fir being "nosy" She giggles. "Thank you for explaining though. And I do apologize for my behavior." She sits up for him. "Is this ok?" She asks. "So have you won the heart of any dragon yet doctor? After all you said your nose was to impress females. Have you needed to use it?" She smiles. "Are all dragons of your clan doctors sir?" She returns to bring serious fir him. "Or only a select few?" She tried to stay still and breathe normally. She was very nice to him though minus the terrible joke she made before.
Regulus smiles with her. She seemed happy. "So... now how do you feel?" He asks.

"Interesting. I never knew that doctor. I'm sorry fir being "nosy" She giggles. "Thank you for explaining though. And I do apologize for my behavior." She sits up for him. "Is this ok?" She asks. "So have you won the heart of any dragon yet doctor? After all you said your nose was to impress females. Have you needed to use it?" She smiles. "Are all dragons of your clan doctors sir?" She returns to bring serious fir him. "Or only a select few?" She tried to stay still and breathe normally. She was very nice to him though minus the terrible joke she made before.
He actually laughed along with her at her joke. "No I'm on my own, I've turned a few heads before, female and male, but it never works out. Married to my work they say, I suppose they're not wrong either. I worked hard to get to where I am it would be difficult to shift that dedication to someone overnight." He he pulled a stethoscope from around his neck and put it on, "we're a frontier medical clan, but no not all of us are doctor's. Many of our medical team actually migrated over because our empress supplies grants freely, if they can show solid science behind their research. Others come over to learn under Archimedes or myself. I head off the surgical department. I currently have two interns actually." He placed the cold disk against her chest, "just breathe normally for me please."
He actually laughed along with her at her joke. "No I'm on my own, I've turned a few heads before, female and male, but it never works out. Married to my work they say, I suppose they're not wrong either. I worked hard to get to where I am it would be difficult to shift that dedication to someone overnight." He he pulled a stethoscope from around his neck and put it on, "we're a frontier medical clan, but no not all of us are doctor's. Many of our medical team actually migrated over because our empress supplies grants freely, if they can show solid science behind their research. Others come over to learn under Archimedes or myself. I head off the surgical department. I currently have two interns actually." He placed the cold disk against her chest, "just breathe normally for me please."
foto_1.png
Aster breathes normally as he requested. "Well you'll find someone I imagine down the road doctor. No one can stay alone forever." She says smiling. "You'll find someone you are simply enthralled by I bet." She listens to him explain his clan. Scientists, an empress and numerous doctors? You have quite the clan sir. You're surgery is excellent as you saved my life. Thank you. I hope I can repay you one day. Could I ask for a request though? Regulus himself has been so worried about me and the library and our children I fear be may be hurting himself. Could you take him to your clinic to see if he's ok?" She asks. "Though if you prefer him to stay here so you only need to travel to one place I completely understand. I was only curious if you could check him."
Aster breathes normally as he requested. "Well you'll find someone I imagine down the road doctor. No one can stay alone forever." She says smiling. "You'll find someone you are simply enthralled by I bet." She listens to him explain his clan. Scientists, an empress and numerous doctors? You have quite the clan sir. You're surgery is excellent as you saved my life. Thank you. I hope I can repay you one day. Could I ask for a request though? Regulus himself has been so worried about me and the library and our children I fear be may be hurting himself. Could you take him to your clinic to see if he's ok?" She asks. "Though if you prefer him to stay here so you only need to travel to one place I completely understand. I was only curious if you could check him."
"I doubt that highly madame, though I am not alone I have Adamaris. A close friend and companion." He listened to her lungs intently, "your lungs are clear and healthy, as expected." He waved a paw dismissively at her mention of repayment. "Nonsense, you needn't repay anything. I received seven gem to cover your treatment I consider your debt to be filled." He found her request to be quite touching, "I have the materials needed with me, I could check him over, here. But I can tell you for observation he's suffering from fatigue, and likely undernourishment as well. A few days of proper meals and full nights of restful sleep and he'll be just peachy once again." He looked over a note pad and scribbled something down, "This last test is meant for your reflexes, and may be just a bit startling." That was the only warning her gave before sharply clapping his paws together just in front of her snout.
"I doubt that highly madame, though I am not alone I have Adamaris. A close friend and companion." He listened to her lungs intently, "your lungs are clear and healthy, as expected." He waved a paw dismissively at her mention of repayment. "Nonsense, you needn't repay anything. I received seven gem to cover your treatment I consider your debt to be filled." He found her request to be quite touching, "I have the materials needed with me, I could check him over, here. But I can tell you for observation he's suffering from fatigue, and likely undernourishment as well. A few days of proper meals and full nights of restful sleep and he'll be just peachy once again." He looked over a note pad and scribbled something down, "This last test is meant for your reflexes, and may be just a bit startling." That was the only warning her gave before sharply clapping his paws together just in front of her snout.
foto_1.png
"Who is Adamaris?" She asks. She smiles. "Well I'm glad so far everything is going well for both you and me." She says. "I'm assuming Regulus presented you with the gems? It would be very much like him if he did." She smiles again. "If you could please. He tends to take care of others before himself. And what happened with me unfortunately seems to have made his stress worse. Undernourished? Has he not eaten?" She asks. She was glad he would also check on Regulus, though he may be stubborn... "he may not accept right away though...you'll have to be careful. Either inform him I requested it or something..." She says. She flinched back "you aren't kidding by saying startling..." She says.
"Who is Adamaris?" She asks. She smiles. "Well I'm glad so far everything is going well for both you and me." She says. "I'm assuming Regulus presented you with the gems? It would be very much like him if he did." She smiles again. "If you could please. He tends to take care of others before himself. And what happened with me unfortunately seems to have made his stress worse. Undernourished? Has he not eaten?" She asks. She was glad he would also check on Regulus, though he may be stubborn... "he may not accept right away though...you'll have to be careful. Either inform him I requested it or something..." She says. She flinched back "you aren't kidding by saying startling..." She says.
"Sorry, I just had to make sure you're processing everything and responding quickly. Your reaction time is splendid." He put away his note pad, "I'll bring him in here to check on him that way should he refuse you can tell him it's for your peace of mind. After all, who could refuse a lady as lovely as yourself?"
"Sorry, I just had to make sure you're processing everything and responding quickly. Your reaction time is splendid." He put away his note pad, "I'll bring him in here to check on him that way should he refuse you can tell him it's for your peace of mind. After all, who could refuse a lady as lovely as yourself?"
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98