Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 699 700
"Should be fine." Elizabeth pulls a flashlight out if her pocket, tossing it to Haru, then she jumps into the hole, looking around.
"Should be fine." Elizabeth pulls a flashlight out if her pocket, tossing it to Haru, then she jumps into the hole, looking around.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
He gives a soft squeal, almost dropping the flashlight before following after her, giving a soft grunt before he turns his flashlight on.
He gives a soft squeal, almost dropping the flashlight before following after her, giving a soft grunt before he turns his flashlight on.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
"It's fine." Elizabeth's eyes had already adjusted to the dim light, then she finds the light switch, turning it on, then she holds out a gun to Haru. "Ever shot one before?" She asks.
"It's fine." Elizabeth's eyes had already adjusted to the dim light, then she finds the light switch, turning it on, then she holds out a gun to Haru. "Ever shot one before?" She asks.
His eyes widen as he stares at the gun, tightening his grip on his flashlight. "N-no... They're supposed to be bad.... right? Why..? Do I need one? I dunno.. i-if I want it.."
His eyes widen as he stares at the gun, tightening his grip on his flashlight. "N-no... They're supposed to be bad.... right? Why..? Do I need one? I dunno.. i-if I want it.."
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
"You need to know how to defend yourself, I might not be there if you get in trouble." Elizabeth says, then she grips the gun with both hands, pointing it at a rock near the back, shooting it repeatedly with unremarkable aim. "It is a tool, it can be used for evil, or good."
"You need to know how to defend yourself, I might not be there if you get in trouble." Elizabeth says, then she grips the gun with both hands, pointing it at a rock near the back, shooting it repeatedly with unremarkable aim. "It is a tool, it can be used for evil, or good."
He gives a small squeal, covering his ears from the loud noise, and he stares at her, still wide-eyed, then he slowly nods, trembling a little. "O-okay... um... that makes sense.."
He gives a small squeal, covering his ears from the loud noise, and he stares at her, still wide-eyed, then he slowly nods, trembling a little. "O-okay... um... that makes sense.."
Elizabeth hold the gun out to him again.
Elizabeth hold the gun out to him again.
Hesitantly, Haru takes the gun in one hand, holding it away from himself slightly with the expression of 'Oh god it's gonna bite me or something,' but he mumbles a small "Thanks..." to her.
Hesitantly, Haru takes the gun in one hand, holding it away from himself slightly with the expression of 'Oh god it's gonna bite me or something,' but he mumbles a small "Thanks..." to her.
Elizabeth put her hand around Haru's, showing him how to hold it, "Never put your finger inside the trigger guard unless you are shooting." She says. "Now try to hit that rock."
Elizabeth put her hand around Haru's, showing him how to hold it, "Never put your finger inside the trigger guard unless you are shooting." She says. "Now try to hit that rock."
He gives a small uneasy groan, still trembling a little, then he whimpers and lays his ears back. He closes his eyes for a moment, then he opens them again before firing the gun at the rock, yelping softly in terror because of the recoil.
He gives a small uneasy groan, still trembling a little, then he whimpers and lays his ears back. He closes his eyes for a moment, then he opens them again before firing the gun at the rock, yelping softly in terror because of the recoil.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 699 700