Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700
"Security feed." Elizabeth says, typing quickly on her keyboard. "Just need to set this up." She finished what she was doing, then stood up, "Do you have an open basement?" She asks.
"Security feed." Elizabeth says, typing quickly on her keyboard. "Just need to set this up." She finished what she was doing, then stood up, "Do you have an open basement?" She asks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
He looks at her blankly, then he nods quickly. "I think so... " He shuffles out of the room. "Think it's outside, but I dunno..."
He looks at her blankly, then he nods quickly. "I think so... " He shuffles out of the room. "Think it's outside, but I dunno..."
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Elizabeth nods, "Can you show me?" She asks.
Elizabeth nods, "Can you show me?" She asks.
He nods again and gestures to her. "F-follow then... Please.." He smiles at her, stopping and waiting for her, his ears perked up and wringing his hands.
He nods again and gestures to her. "F-follow then... Please.." He smiles at her, stopping and waiting for her, his ears perked up and wringing his hands.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Elizabeth follows the boy, slipping something under the waistband of her jeans.
Elizabeth follows the boy, slipping something under the waistband of her jeans.
He smiles at her, walking ahead of her to the front door. He opens it for her when he reaches it, and he frowns in thought. "I think it's behind the house... we can go look."
He smiles at her, walking ahead of her to the front door. He opens it for her when he reaches it, and he frowns in thought. "I think it's behind the house... we can go look."
"Let's go." Elizabeth says, "It's not to important, I just don't want anyone to start freaking out."
"Let's go." Elizabeth says, "It's not to important, I just don't want anyone to start freaking out."
He looks at her for a moment, then he nods and walks outside, his ear laid back as he walks around the small house. After a few moments, he gives a happy noise. "Was right! It's back here..." He waves to her.
He looks at her for a moment, then he nods and walks outside, his ear laid back as he walks around the small house. After a few moments, he gives a happy noise. "Was right! It's back here..." He waves to her.
Elizabeth follows Haru, "Good." She says.
Elizabeth follows Haru, "Good." She says.
He frowns in disapproval at the door, but he manages to force it open. He smiles a little, feeling accomplished, then he gives a noise. "I dunno if I've been down here..."
He frowns in disapproval at the door, but he manages to force it open. He smiles a little, feeling accomplished, then he gives a noise. "I dunno if I've been down here..."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700