Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 699 700
"What do you mean you lost them?" Elizabeth was trying to keep the anger out of her voice. Sophia couldn't stop panting, then the car stopped, and the people got out, one grabbing Haru, and pressing a gun to his back, one grabbing Sophia. A third person pulls a bag over each of their heads, then the one holding Haru shoved him forward.
"What do you mean you lost them?" Elizabeth was trying to keep the anger out of her voice. Sophia couldn't stop panting, then the car stopped, and the people got out, one grabbing Haru, and pressing a gun to his back, one grabbing Sophia. A third person pulls a bag over each of their heads, then the one holding Haru shoved him forward.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Haru whimpers and stumbles forward, just to stop and try to get his bearings. He figured that if he didn't get moving he'd be hurt again, so he obediently walks forward and sobs silently. Shiro cringes back a little. "I had just sat down and they went to get food in the kitchen, then I heard a noise and I looked in there and they were gone don't hurt me please I did't do anything." Raven inhales deeply, closing his eyes. "They just were gone?" Shiro nods, fisgeting nervously, which was highly unusual to see.
Haru whimpers and stumbles forward, just to stop and try to get his bearings. He figured that if he didn't get moving he'd be hurt again, so he obediently walks forward and sobs silently. Shiro cringes back a little. "I had just sat down and they went to get food in the kitchen, then I heard a noise and I looked in there and they were gone don't hurt me please I did't do anything." Raven inhales deeply, closing his eyes. "They just were gone?" Shiro nods, fisgeting nervously, which was highly unusual to see.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
The person shoves Haru forward, then into an elevator. Sophia grunts, then was shoved in a small dog kennel, the bag removes from her head. Elizabeth curses quietly, then runs off toward Raven's house.
The person shoves Haru forward, then into an elevator. Sophia grunts, then was shoved in a small dog kennel, the bag removes from her head. Elizabeth curses quietly, then runs off toward Raven's house.
Haru squeals, then he shudders and stands in the elevator stiffly. His legs tremble in terror, too scared to ask anyone what was happening. Raven mumbles that they'd talk later, then he runs after Elizabeth, with Shiro close behind.
Haru squeals, then he shudders and stands in the elevator stiffly. His legs tremble in terror, too scared to ask anyone what was happening. Raven mumbles that they'd talk later, then he runs after Elizabeth, with Shiro close behind.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
The person pulls Harus hands in front of him, and cuff them, then remove the snag from his head, and shove him forward and into a cell. Then they throw the kennel thing they'd shoved Sophia in as well. Elizabeth was slumped against the wall sobbing when they got there.
The person pulls Harus hands in front of him, and cuff them, then remove the snag from his head, and shove him forward and into a cell. Then they throw the kennel thing they'd shoved Sophia in as well. Elizabeth was slumped against the wall sobbing when they got there.
Haru's fingers twitch and he stares at the handcuffs. He looks to Sophia's kennel thingy, then he sits next to it, hiccuping quietly where he was crying. "Are-Are you okay?" Raven walks over to her and gently takes her arm. "We're going to find them, okay?"
Haru's fingers twitch and he stares at the handcuffs. He looks to Sophia's kennel thingy, then he sits next to it, hiccuping quietly where he was crying. "Are-Are you okay?" Raven walks over to her and gently takes her arm. "We're going to find them, okay?"
"Go away." Elizabeth snaps, scooting farther away from him. Sophia whimpers, she was too cramped, her wings were tucked tightly against her back, and she was pretty much folded in thirds to be able to even fit.
"Go away." Elizabeth snaps, scooting farther away from him. Sophia whimpers, she was too cramped, her wings were tucked tightly against her back, and she was pretty much folded in thirds to be able to even fit.
Raven winces and moves away, then he frowns at Shiro and pulls him into the kitchen to interrogate him. Haru looks over the cage quickly, He attempts to open it, his hands trembling rather badly.
Raven winces and moves away, then he frowns at Shiro and pulls him into the kitchen to interrogate him. Haru looks over the cage quickly, He attempts to open it, his hands trembling rather badly.
One of the guards laugh ar Haru, like all the other guards, he was wearing a mask that covered his face. "Your not going to be able to open that." Elizabeth stands up, wiping her face. "I'm leaving." She calls, then runs off outside.
One of the guards laugh ar Haru, like all the other guards, he was wearing a mask that covered his face. "Your not going to be able to open that." Elizabeth stands up, wiping her face. "I'm leaving." She calls, then runs off outside.
Haru whimpers and cringes back at the laughter, holding his hands to his chest. Then he tries again, trying to more calm about it. Raven grunts, then he huffs and goes after her.
Haru whimpers and cringes back at the laughter, holding his hands to his chest. Then he tries again, trying to more calm about it. Raven grunts, then he huffs and goes after her.
1 2 ... 432 433 434 435 436 ... 699 700