Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700
Elizabeth frowns, trying to figure out how to reassure him, without lying. "It's not exactly nothing." She says, closing the door, if he was saying people were following him she didn't want anyone to hear her. "But it's not that big either, I've delt with way worse."
Elizabeth frowns, trying to figure out how to reassure him, without lying. "It's not exactly nothing." She says, closing the door, if he was saying people were following him she didn't want anyone to hear her. "But it's not that big either, I've delt with way worse."
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
His eyes widen slightly and he moves a little closer, wringing his hands a little. "D-do you know who it is then...?" He looks at her a little hopefully, his ears going back to their normal upright position.
His eyes widen slightly and he moves a little closer, wringing his hands a little. "D-do you know who it is then...?" He looks at her a little hopefully, his ears going back to their normal upright position.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
"It's a group." Elizabeth explains, "My brother here was able to get inside, until they figured out he was a spy, so we know a lot about how they work, including that you aren't very high on their list of targets." She looks at Haru, "Would you mind showing me around?"
"It's a group." Elizabeth explains, "My brother here was able to get inside, until they figured out he was a spy, so we know a lot about how they work, including that you aren't very high on their list of targets." She looks at Haru, "Would you mind showing me around?"
(It's okay, I'm doing homework so I don't mind :D)

His eyes widen very slightly more, but he seems to relax a little to know that he's not too important. "O-okay... my house or outside...?" He smiles, settling on the former anyway and bouncing further into the house. "Come on!"
(It's okay, I'm doing homework so I don't mind :D)

His eyes widen very slightly more, but he seems to relax a little to know that he's not too important. "O-okay... my house or outside...?" He smiles, settling on the former anyway and bouncing further into the house. "Come on!"
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
"Inside." Elizabeth says, following the boy, she shakes her head slightly, wondering why he was so happy.

((By the way, I'm not going to tell you if Eliza is a double agent or not, you'll have to figure it out.))
"Inside." Elizabeth says, following the boy, she shakes her head slightly, wondering why he was so happy.

((By the way, I'm not going to tell you if Eliza is a double agent or not, you'll have to figure it out.))
(Oh jeez XD Okay)

He giggles quietly and nods, stopping in his living room. "I-I usually stay in here... but over there's the kitchen..." He points to an adjacent room, then points to a small hallway. "Down there is m'room and the bathroom... I don't have a lot, but I like all of my stuff."
(Oh jeez XD Okay)

He giggles quietly and nods, stopping in his living room. "I-I usually stay in here... but over there's the kitchen..." He points to an adjacent room, then points to a small hallway. "Down there is m'room and the bathroom... I don't have a lot, but I like all of my stuff."
Elizabeth looks around, muttering something under her breath. "Okay." She says, making a mental note.
Elizabeth looks around, muttering something under her breath. "Okay." She says, making a mental note.
He gives a small happy squeak, then he goes into the hall. "O-oh yeah.. There's 'nother bedroom down here, but I never use it." After a couple of seconds, he pokes his head out from the corner of the hallway, his head tilted and his ears flopped to the side. "Uh.. What's your n-names...?"
He gives a small happy squeak, then he goes into the hall. "O-oh yeah.. There's 'nother bedroom down here, but I never use it." After a couple of seconds, he pokes his head out from the corner of the hallway, his head tilted and his ears flopped to the side. "Uh.. What's your n-names...?"
Elizabeth follows Haru. "I'm Elizabeth," she says. "And this is Jonathan." She gestured at her brother who was standing beside her.
Elizabeth follows Haru. "I'm Elizabeth," she says. "And this is Jonathan." She gestured at her brother who was standing beside her.
He looks at them, then he smiles and nods. "O-okay... Uh.. are you gonna stay here? Or do you stay somewhere else? Softly mumbles to himself, he shuffles to the kitchen, his ears flopped down over his face.
He looks at them, then he smiles and nods. "O-okay... Uh.. are you gonna stay here? Or do you stay somewhere else? Softly mumbles to himself, he shuffles to the kitchen, his ears flopped down over his face.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700