Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chat with Mutant (open)
1 2 3 4
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322290/32228907_350.png[/img] *She sits on a rock in the middle of tangled wood, bag full of herbs* Hey, what's up? You get lost or something? Not many dragons come out here.
32228907_350.png
*She sits on a rock in the middle of tangled wood, bag full of herbs*
Hey, what's up? You get lost or something? Not many dragons come out here.
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@NoxUmbra25 count me in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33044192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330442/33044192_350.png[/img] [/url] Kandy carefully approaches the stranger, blinking once, then twice, from under her large hat. Her head tipped to the side, and she spoke with a cracked, raspy voice that sounded almost too gritty to be an actual sentence. "You could say something like that... I travel more than I look where I'm going." Her lips were cracked and dry, and she looked quite thin. Her gleaming dark eyes, almost too dark to see the violet hue, were fixed on the strange female she encountered. However, they were hard to see, since the hat was in the way. "I suppose you would know where we are?" Kandy questioned once more, one front claw reaching up to slowly stroke the large beads of her dark necklace. (No need to ping. I'm subscribed!)
@NoxUmbra25 count me in

33044192_350.png

Kandy carefully approaches the stranger, blinking once, then twice, from under her large hat. Her head tipped to the side, and she spoke with a cracked, raspy voice that sounded almost too gritty to be an actual sentence. "You could say something like that... I travel more than I look where I'm going." Her lips were cracked and dry, and she looked quite thin. Her gleaming dark eyes, almost too dark to see the violet hue, were fixed on the strange female she encountered. However, they were hard to see, since the hat was in the way. "I suppose you would know where we are?" Kandy questioned once more, one front claw reaching up to slowly stroke the large beads of her dark necklace.

(No need to ping. I'm subscribed!)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"We are deep in the tangled woods, a good hour or two from my clan, which itself is far removed from most others," Mutant stood up approaching the Ridgeback. "Are you alright? You don't look so good," Mutant tilted her head, "Do you have enough supplies to travel so freely?"
"We are deep in the tangled woods, a good hour or two from my clan, which itself is far removed from most others," Mutant stood up approaching the Ridgeback. "Are you alright? You don't look so good," Mutant tilted her head, "Do you have enough supplies to travel so freely?"
5hF3FGk.png
"I've been traveling for days, and I usually hunt and drink what I can find. However, prey has been scarce and I haven't found water enough or fit to drink within the past few days." Kandy explained with a sigh. Her voice cracked halfway through her statement. She didn't look sheepish or even embarrassed that she was in such bad condition. Rather, she looked worried.

@NoxUmbra25 (are you subbed?)
"I've been traveling for days, and I usually hunt and drink what I can find. However, prey has been scarce and I haven't found water enough or fit to drink within the past few days." Kandy explained with a sigh. Her voice cracked halfway through her statement. She didn't look sheepish or even embarrassed that she was in such bad condition. Rather, she looked worried.

@NoxUmbra25 (are you subbed?)
Mutant was troubled by this news, the tangled wood usually had plenty of prey, and the streams were usually potable to shadow dragons at least. She pulled some fish and water out of her bag, offering them to the other dragon. "That's strange," she said, "I've never heard of a shortage of prey in these parts. However I only recently started collecting herbs in this section."
(Yeah I'm subbed ya don't have to ping, but there will probably be delays)
Mutant was troubled by this news, the tangled wood usually had plenty of prey, and the streams were usually potable to shadow dragons at least. She pulled some fish and water out of her bag, offering them to the other dragon. "That's strange," she said, "I've never heard of a shortage of prey in these parts. However I only recently started collecting herbs in this section."
(Yeah I'm subbed ya don't have to ping, but there will probably be delays)
5hF3FGk.png
"Perhaps I am just so tired that I scare all the prey away." Kandy replied with a soft laugh as she accepted the food and water from the other Dragon with a thank you. As she began to eat and drink, she looked up at her benefactor and swallowed a mouthful of fish. "I didn't ask your name. I'm Kandy."

(No problem)
"Perhaps I am just so tired that I scare all the prey away." Kandy replied with a soft laugh as she accepted the food and water from the other Dragon with a thank you. As she began to eat and drink, she looked up at her benefactor and swallowed a mouthful of fish. "I didn't ask your name. I'm Kandy."

(No problem)
"I'm Mutant," the Coatl smiled, "Would you like to come and rest at my place for a while while you regain your strength? It wouldn't be wise to continent exploring with so little energy." The frog on Mutants back croaked, seeming to agree with the dragons statement.
"I'm Mutant," the Coatl smiled, "Would you like to come and rest at my place for a while while you regain your strength? It wouldn't be wise to continent exploring with so little energy." The frog on Mutants back croaked, seeming to agree with the dragons statement.
5hF3FGk.png
Kandy nodded, her own voice seeming to croak. "That would be lovely, yes... I'm looking for my mate. He went missing a few days ago." She replied, taking a step forward, as to gesture for Mutant to lead the way. "I like your name, as well."
Kandy nodded, her own voice seeming to croak. "That would be lovely, yes... I'm looking for my mate. He went missing a few days ago." She replied, taking a step forward, as to gesture for Mutant to lead the way. "I like your name, as well."
Mutant frowned at the information she had been given, Kandy's mate had disappeared? She began to lead the way back home as she wondered what to ask. "Thank you for the comment on my name," she finally responded, "If I may, about your mate, if you are willing of course."
Mutant frowned at the information she had been given, Kandy's mate had disappeared? She began to lead the way back home as she wondered what to ask. "Thank you for the comment on my name," she finally responded, "If I may, about your mate, if you are willing of course."
5hF3FGk.png
"I don't mind." Answered Kandy, although her face betrayed her kind tone. She was worried for her mate, and she frowned a little, releasing a sigh.
"I don't mind." Answered Kandy, although her face betrayed her kind tone. She was worried for her mate, and she frowned a little, releasing a sigh.
1 2 3 4