Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Into the Depths (OOC/Only Accept Humans)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like I said before, you can have as many characters you want as long as you can handle them ^^
Like I said before, you can have as many characters you want as long as you can handle them ^^
Thanks! :3 And I just wanted to make sure before I did, so I didn't step on any toes. Would you like me to just add his character sheet to my other character post or make a new one for him? :3
Thanks! :3 And I just wanted to make sure before I did, so I didn't step on any toes. Would you like me to just add his character sheet to my other character post or make a new one for him? :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Add him in your original character post is fine ^^
Add him in your original character post is fine ^^
Okay, I added him :3 Let me know if there is anything I need to change :3
Okay, I added him :3 Let me know if there is anything I need to change :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@InsanityAbyss Hey there! I had an idea for a character in the mythic creature department but wanted to run it by you first to make sure it's appropriate for this world. Basically an intelligent dragon-like creature (closer to original species since dragons are so generic) that has developed a relationship with humans where she can find shelter among them in return for services such as carrying messages/small cargo faster than ships can and helping fight sea monsters.
@InsanityAbyss Hey there! I had an idea for a character in the mythic creature department but wanted to run it by you first to make sure it's appropriate for this world. Basically an intelligent dragon-like creature (closer to original species since dragons are so generic) that has developed a relationship with humans where she can find shelter among them in return for services such as carrying messages/small cargo faster than ships can and helping fight sea monsters.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
Name: Crystal
Species: Sea Guardian (Pacific)
Personality: Crystal is a very secluded person. She dislikes groups of people. She only opens up to those who know her. She feels very protective of her siblings since the death of her younger brother, Mathias. She is very leader like and can be quick ro come to conclusions. She is intelligent, confident, and very strong.
Appearance:
~Sea Monster Form: A giant white sea dragon. (with wings, similar to a spiral) Her scales can fade into the color of the ocean beneather only when she swims.
~Human form: A 6'3" female with brown hair that ends just below her shoulders And pure black eyes with white spots. (same eyes as her Sea Monster Form) She has a very slim, but strong build. She wears a black biker's outfit with an iridescent blue shirt with the words 'The Sea Calls To Me' on it. She also wears a crackes turquoise stone on the end of a silver chain. She also wears her brothers ring, a mounted pearl on a sterling silver ring with Mother Of Pearl oil spills all over it.
Bio: As being the first Guardian created, she was assigned to the pacific sea where humans would sail her oceans daily. She loved humans, until the death of her brother. She doesn't truly believe that a dark force killed her brother, but rather the humans in some way. She had seen them do wicked things to the creatures in her seas. She only keeps those who don't harm her creatures safe. She is very fierce with those who don't by causing wicked storms or even attacking them herself.
Extras:
~She can control the weather minorly (only in Sea Monster Form)
~She can control the water in both forms
~Brute strength and daggers (Sea monster and then human)

((hope this works and I might update over time as well as make a new character sometime)
Name: Crystal
Species: Sea Guardian (Pacific)
Personality: Crystal is a very secluded person. She dislikes groups of people. She only opens up to those who know her. She feels very protective of her siblings since the death of her younger brother, Mathias. She is very leader like and can be quick ro come to conclusions. She is intelligent, confident, and very strong.
Appearance:
~Sea Monster Form: A giant white sea dragon. (with wings, similar to a spiral) Her scales can fade into the color of the ocean beneather only when she swims.
~Human form: A 6'3" female with brown hair that ends just below her shoulders And pure black eyes with white spots. (same eyes as her Sea Monster Form) She has a very slim, but strong build. She wears a black biker's outfit with an iridescent blue shirt with the words 'The Sea Calls To Me' on it. She also wears a crackes turquoise stone on the end of a silver chain. She also wears her brothers ring, a mounted pearl on a sterling silver ring with Mother Of Pearl oil spills all over it.
Bio: As being the first Guardian created, she was assigned to the pacific sea where humans would sail her oceans daily. She loved humans, until the death of her brother. She doesn't truly believe that a dark force killed her brother, but rather the humans in some way. She had seen them do wicked things to the creatures in her seas. She only keeps those who don't harm her creatures safe. She is very fierce with those who don't by causing wicked storms or even attacking them herself.
Extras:
~She can control the weather minorly (only in Sea Monster Form)
~She can control the water in both forms
~Brute strength and daggers (Sea monster and then human)

((hope this works and I might update over time as well as make a new character sometime)
@Crystal13 Your Sea Guardian is the first and oldest and the Guardias didn't choose the ocean, they were assigned, Mathias is her younger brother

@Thewarywatcher13 Of course! ^^ Feel free to be creative!

And he looks great Abyss ^^
@Crystal13 Your Sea Guardian is the first and oldest and the Guardias didn't choose the ocean, they were assigned, Mathias is her younger brother

@Thewarywatcher13 Of course! ^^ Feel free to be creative!

And he looks great Abyss ^^
Oh! Sorry. I'll change that!
Oh! Sorry. I'll change that!
All good!
All good!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7