Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF a 1 x1 or small group
1 2
Both the other roleplays I'm in are on hold (one person is too busy, the other is on vacation in the US and I just got a new job that kicks my butt). I want something that I'm not like...contracted into. I need a partner who is ok with my currently chaotic schedule and can understand that sometimes my brain is a pile of mush after work.

THINGS TO KNOW:
  1. I am an aspiring writer, I can reply with up to four paragraphs and expect my partner to reach that length or close to it and have good quality writing
  2. I do LGBT+ characters and if you're not ok with that the door is over there straight off the cliff have a good day
  3. I don't often do animal roleplays, so it will always be a no
  4. I'm good with M x M and F x F and really anything you can throw at me
  5. I roleplay on discord, google docs, and Skype
  6. I won't roleplay off site with anyone under 18 (it just makes me uncomfortable I'm sorry) but I'll roleplay with anyone on the forums
  7. I will not change anything about my characters just to fit your desires
  8. Feel free to ask questions

My plots are...a bit odd. Some parts are cut simply for length.

Plot one: A God in hiding stumbles upon one of the last temples/altars dedicated to them and they start coming back - living a lie, in a way - to see the caretaker/priest of the temple/altar. However, in order to protect this person from harm, they must shed their mortal skin.

Plot two: A hybrd demon/angel | demon/human runs from their tormenters and hides in someone's car, afterwards they beg that the owner takes them far away and doesn't leave them stranded.

Plot three: Basically a demon and angel have to get along while working on the murder case of a fallen angel and are probably driving their teams insane. Things may or may not get violent with them trapped together. By their teams. Or the murderer. Could go either way.

So...yeah. Shoot me a PM or ping me here. I have a plethora of characters to use, I just need to know who you'll be using and a writing sample.
Both the other roleplays I'm in are on hold (one person is too busy, the other is on vacation in the US and I just got a new job that kicks my butt). I want something that I'm not like...contracted into. I need a partner who is ok with my currently chaotic schedule and can understand that sometimes my brain is a pile of mush after work.

THINGS TO KNOW:
  1. I am an aspiring writer, I can reply with up to four paragraphs and expect my partner to reach that length or close to it and have good quality writing
  2. I do LGBT+ characters and if you're not ok with that the door is over there straight off the cliff have a good day
  3. I don't often do animal roleplays, so it will always be a no
  4. I'm good with M x M and F x F and really anything you can throw at me
  5. I roleplay on discord, google docs, and Skype
  6. I won't roleplay off site with anyone under 18 (it just makes me uncomfortable I'm sorry) but I'll roleplay with anyone on the forums
  7. I will not change anything about my characters just to fit your desires
  8. Feel free to ask questions

My plots are...a bit odd. Some parts are cut simply for length.

Plot one: A God in hiding stumbles upon one of the last temples/altars dedicated to them and they start coming back - living a lie, in a way - to see the caretaker/priest of the temple/altar. However, in order to protect this person from harm, they must shed their mortal skin.

Plot two: A hybrd demon/angel | demon/human runs from their tormenters and hides in someone's car, afterwards they beg that the owner takes them far away and doesn't leave them stranded.

Plot three: Basically a demon and angel have to get along while working on the murder case of a fallen angel and are probably driving their teams insane. Things may or may not get violent with them trapped together. By their teams. Or the murderer. Could go either way.

So...yeah. Shoot me a PM or ping me here. I have a plethora of characters to use, I just need to know who you'll be using and a writing sample.
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
Hello hello I'm hellbringer you may call me helly I'm 19years old so don't worry if your not comfy with that I'm married as well. I tend to right okay tho my spelling is somthing that always pops up sadly. I have ADD and I'm dislecik (see can't spell) also I'm a little weird. I cause alought depending on the char and the demon angle one plot sounds interesting I have a demon I can use for this.

I tend to Wright in one to two perigraf some times three. I try my best with all the periods as explanation points but if I do stop or forget just say hey please remember and I'll go back to it. I pro (kinda) at role playing I have been for almost 3 years now ... May be 2 I'm not sure. I prefer 1x1 or small groups. I'm open to relashion ships with our chars as long as it's male on male or female on female. As I'm bie (can't spell that eather) and will do so if my char is a male or famile who is gay. Not if the chars do get into a relashion ship and you want .... Not so userfreandly stuff that's fine as well. I'm usually on and tend to tipe back fast

The demon ... He's all over the place when it comes to gender he's as bendy as a pretzel. He's also varry varry weird and likes to hit on poeple tho once you get to now him he's a sweet as a peace of candy. Tho he is a furry as I prefer animals this dosnt mean that u have to be one as well. Slinky as I named him, is tall around 6,5 and is a cat (I'll post image is u wish) he's a demon who has had a varry bad past I'll tel you more latter abouts him IF you would like to role play with me thank you. @twistedrae
Hello hello I'm hellbringer you may call me helly I'm 19years old so don't worry if your not comfy with that I'm married as well. I tend to right okay tho my spelling is somthing that always pops up sadly. I have ADD and I'm dislecik (see can't spell) also I'm a little weird. I cause alought depending on the char and the demon angle one plot sounds interesting I have a demon I can use for this.

I tend to Wright in one to two perigraf some times three. I try my best with all the periods as explanation points but if I do stop or forget just say hey please remember and I'll go back to it. I pro (kinda) at role playing I have been for almost 3 years now ... May be 2 I'm not sure. I prefer 1x1 or small groups. I'm open to relashion ships with our chars as long as it's male on male or female on female. As I'm bie (can't spell that eather) and will do so if my char is a male or famile who is gay. Not if the chars do get into a relashion ship and you want .... Not so userfreandly stuff that's fine as well. I'm usually on and tend to tipe back fast

The demon ... He's all over the place when it comes to gender he's as bendy as a pretzel. He's also varry varry weird and likes to hit on poeple tho once you get to now him he's a sweet as a peace of candy. Tho he is a furry as I prefer animals this dosnt mean that u have to be one as well. Slinky as I named him, is tall around 6,5 and is a cat (I'll post image is u wish) he's a demon who has had a varry bad past I'll tel you more latter abouts him IF you would like to role play with me thank you. @twistedrae
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
@TwistedRae

okay
i really godamn wanna hear about plots 2 and 1 cause they can really fit into my OCs lore
and i normaly never normaly bring in my OCs on this sight
@TwistedRae

okay
i really godamn wanna hear about plots 2 and 1 cause they can really fit into my OCs lore
and i normaly never normaly bring in my OCs on this sight
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
^
^
frogs.png
@TwistedRae

I'm really into plot 2, and also plot 1 if 2 is already spoken for.
I have a sheet in the player directory, but to sum it up the best I can, I'm semi-busy with life as well, I'm on FR at least twice a day to take care of my dragons, so I do see posts within 24hrs of creation. I'm able to write between 2-6 paragraphs depending on the speed and detail requirement per scene (longer for introducing new areas and time passing, less for interaction, combat and dialogue).

I'm able to rp on here, Skype, or Discord (google docs always end up lost in the void somewhere). I'm on Skype way more than Discord, but a minecraft server I'm on and a friend I rp with have migrated there, so I'll be using it more often.

Forgot to mention, art is a huge thing for me.
If I play a character that has art, I'll likely end up sharing it with you, if you agree to see it. I'm not gonna just throw 7lbs of paper at you and say 'look at these!'.
@TwistedRae

I'm really into plot 2, and also plot 1 if 2 is already spoken for.
I have a sheet in the player directory, but to sum it up the best I can, I'm semi-busy with life as well, I'm on FR at least twice a day to take care of my dragons, so I do see posts within 24hrs of creation. I'm able to write between 2-6 paragraphs depending on the speed and detail requirement per scene (longer for introducing new areas and time passing, less for interaction, combat and dialogue).

I'm able to rp on here, Skype, or Discord (google docs always end up lost in the void somewhere). I'm on Skype way more than Discord, but a minecraft server I'm on and a friend I rp with have migrated there, so I'll be using it more often.

Forgot to mention, art is a huge thing for me.
If I play a character that has art, I'll likely end up sharing it with you, if you agree to see it. I'm not gonna just throw 7lbs of paper at you and say 'look at these!'.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka

I'm gonna say yes. (I don't do offsite rp with anyone under the age of 18, just to warn you). Plot 2 is very much available and I'd love to go with that one. I can do either the demon or the owner of the car in that one, I've got more than plenty characters.

Also yes please drown me in art. I'll probably do the same to you with my own characters. Only new ones don't have art. If you're alright with discord, feel free to send me your user and we can work more on the plot.
@ValkoinenLeuka

I'm gonna say yes. (I don't do offsite rp with anyone under the age of 18, just to warn you). Plot 2 is very much available and I'd love to go with that one. I can do either the demon or the owner of the car in that one, I've got more than plenty characters.

Also yes please drown me in art. I'll probably do the same to you with my own characters. Only new ones don't have art. If you're alright with discord, feel free to send me your user and we can work more on the plot.
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
@TwistedRae all of these plots sound absolutely fantastic, oh my gosh. I was gonna say 'plot # really interests me!' but they all really interest me, to be honest. I'm 21 so no worries about the eighteen plus caveat in case that things go on to discord. I usually do anywhere from two to six paragraphs in response, but I'm pretty comfortable adjusting to whatever it is that you end up writing! I don't have any writing examples on hand that are like, really excellent, but you can peep my player profile on the big list here!
@TwistedRae all of these plots sound absolutely fantastic, oh my gosh. I was gonna say 'plot # really interests me!' but they all really interest me, to be honest. I'm 21 so no worries about the eighteen plus caveat in case that things go on to discord. I usually do anywhere from two to six paragraphs in response, but I'm pretty comfortable adjusting to whatever it is that you end up writing! I don't have any writing examples on hand that are like, really excellent, but you can peep my player profile on the big list here!
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
@TwistedRae

yo my man we started some rp's up a little while ago and i think my life fell apart so i forgot to reply?? school and work are still kicking my butt but i loved rping with you so i'd like to give it another go if you'll have me

we can start those up again if you want or i really love number 3 my dude angels and demons are the jam

you rock and i hope you find the best rp partner c:
@TwistedRae

yo my man we started some rp's up a little while ago and i think my life fell apart so i forgot to reply?? school and work are still kicking my butt but i loved rping with you so i'd like to give it another go if you'll have me

we can start those up again if you want or i really love number 3 my dude angels and demons are the jam

you rock and i hope you find the best rp partner c:
endure and survive.
@Blurry

I am so sorry this took me so long, I went from part time to full time so I'm working seven hour shifts now. The only plot that I'm not doing right now is the first one, but I just made a new character sheet that'll fit for the second plot. Either way, I'm good for doing any of the plots, I can send you a few of the characters I was planning on using for the plots and you can see which ones you find more interesting if that'll help?
@Blurry

I am so sorry this took me so long, I went from part time to full time so I'm working seven hour shifts now. The only plot that I'm not doing right now is the first one, but I just made a new character sheet that'll fit for the second plot. Either way, I'm good for doing any of the plots, I can send you a few of the characters I was planning on using for the plots and you can see which ones you find more interesting if that'll help?
frogs.png
1 2