Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Eaglerider
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
"The myth that interests me the most?" She paused for a moment as she tried to come up with an actual answer. "I would have to say that the myth of Hati and Sköll. The wolves who want to devour the Sun and the Moon." Looking towards him she continued on though somewhat hesitantly in case her words could make him think that she was odd. "There's something noble about trying to complete the same quest day after day without chance of succeeding. According to legend they will succeed one day though. Another good one is about Fenir the wolf. He was chained up for eternity because he wants to devour the Earth. I don't know what it is about wolves and devouring things in mythology but it's pretty common."

For a long moment she was quiet as her mind continued to flip through the mythology and legends that she knew of. When she spoke again her voice was quieter "Icarus is another one that comes to mind at the question of my favorite one. A man who wanted to escape his life so badly that he constructed wings of wax and feathers. Though all good things must come to an end. When he flew too close to the Sun they melted and he fell to his death."

Her voice had grown almost far-off like she was remembering a memory from long ago, though that couldn't be right could it? Blinking a few times she forced herself to return to a more normal state.

Xandria laughed when she heard that he thought that she came out well. If only he knew what she had done in her past, that thought would probably change rather quickly. He might even move out if he actually ever figured out not only what she was but what she had been trained to do. The battles were not something that she brought up easily though maybe someday she might trust of him enough to tell him. That thought was shot down by the other, more rational side of her brain. Her past wasn't something that could be talked about especially to a human. There was no way that he could understand let alone want to understand. She was a monster. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

When he asked about her opinion on the afterlife she frowned. "The afterlife... I could tell you my opinion on that." As she spoke the sentence she wasn't sure that she could. Maybe it was better that he had seemed so desperate to drop the subject.

As she grew more used to the motorcycle she couldn't help but relax. It was almost like flying. She could oh so easily let her wings out and let the wind flow through them. Almost. Luckily she snapped out of that quickly and opened her eyes as they finally reached the diner.
"The myth that interests me the most?" She paused for a moment as she tried to come up with an actual answer. "I would have to say that the myth of Hati and Sköll. The wolves who want to devour the Sun and the Moon." Looking towards him she continued on though somewhat hesitantly in case her words could make him think that she was odd. "There's something noble about trying to complete the same quest day after day without chance of succeeding. According to legend they will succeed one day though. Another good one is about Fenir the wolf. He was chained up for eternity because he wants to devour the Earth. I don't know what it is about wolves and devouring things in mythology but it's pretty common."

For a long moment she was quiet as her mind continued to flip through the mythology and legends that she knew of. When she spoke again her voice was quieter "Icarus is another one that comes to mind at the question of my favorite one. A man who wanted to escape his life so badly that he constructed wings of wax and feathers. Though all good things must come to an end. When he flew too close to the Sun they melted and he fell to his death."

Her voice had grown almost far-off like she was remembering a memory from long ago, though that couldn't be right could it? Blinking a few times she forced herself to return to a more normal state.

Xandria laughed when she heard that he thought that she came out well. If only he knew what she had done in her past, that thought would probably change rather quickly. He might even move out if he actually ever figured out not only what she was but what she had been trained to do. The battles were not something that she brought up easily though maybe someday she might trust of him enough to tell him. That thought was shot down by the other, more rational side of her brain. Her past wasn't something that could be talked about especially to a human. There was no way that he could understand let alone want to understand. She was a monster. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

When he asked about her opinion on the afterlife she frowned. "The afterlife... I could tell you my opinion on that." As she spoke the sentence she wasn't sure that she could. Maybe it was better that he had seemed so desperate to drop the subject.

As she grew more used to the motorcycle she couldn't help but relax. It was almost like flying. She could oh so easily let her wings out and let the wind flow through them. Almost. Luckily she snapped out of that quickly and opened her eyes as they finally reached the diner.
"I have to admit I'm not familiar with those." He says. "The wolf myths I mean but they are certainly common. Maybe it's because wolves are seen as those thst devour their surroundings?" He says. "I couldn't tell you honestly buy nevertheless they found interesting. I can see why they fascinate you." He says. He looks impressed at her knowledge. "You know archaeological finds are getting strange.. you know? Someone said they found human like idols but with the heads of lions. Others lizards and wolves etc." He says. "They say they are cursed." He looks skeptical that those artifacts are real. "Whst would the wolves gain from devouring the sun earth and moon?" He asks her. He was interested.

"They say that myth is to be careful what you wish for and of your adventure spirit. I can see why. He would have succeeded had he flown at the right altitude. But he went too high." He says carefully hearing her tone. He didn't want to upset her since she seemed to relate to the story.

He looked at her when she laughed. "Did I say something?" He asks not sure thst she thought very differently about her upbringing and schooling. He let her laugh though unsure how to react. He seemed very nice, and when he wasn't tired he could hold conversations though he was quite quiet at times. He didn't know about her internal struggle about telling him about what she really did. Or what she was. And he was well... normal. If not hard working. Once she finished laughing he actually thought she'd talk about the afterlife. He was relieved she didn't. He himself had his theories. But many thought him crazy for it. He believed in ghosts. But once she let the topic drop he was kind of glad she didn't answer it. It was very personal...

He turned off the motorcycle and gets off it. He looks at her. "You can put the helmet on the motorcycle or bring it in." He says smiling. He had gone the speed limit. But it felt quick. He goes up to the door and opens it for her. He had no idea just how close dhe was to showing herself to the city as he drove down the city streets. He had gotten all green lights too. Which made it even faster to get to the diner. "After you." He says holding the door.
"I have to admit I'm not familiar with those." He says. "The wolf myths I mean but they are certainly common. Maybe it's because wolves are seen as those thst devour their surroundings?" He says. "I couldn't tell you honestly buy nevertheless they found interesting. I can see why they fascinate you." He says. He looks impressed at her knowledge. "You know archaeological finds are getting strange.. you know? Someone said they found human like idols but with the heads of lions. Others lizards and wolves etc." He says. "They say they are cursed." He looks skeptical that those artifacts are real. "Whst would the wolves gain from devouring the sun earth and moon?" He asks her. He was interested.

"They say that myth is to be careful what you wish for and of your adventure spirit. I can see why. He would have succeeded had he flown at the right altitude. But he went too high." He says carefully hearing her tone. He didn't want to upset her since she seemed to relate to the story.

He looked at her when she laughed. "Did I say something?" He asks not sure thst she thought very differently about her upbringing and schooling. He let her laugh though unsure how to react. He seemed very nice, and when he wasn't tired he could hold conversations though he was quite quiet at times. He didn't know about her internal struggle about telling him about what she really did. Or what she was. And he was well... normal. If not hard working. Once she finished laughing he actually thought she'd talk about the afterlife. He was relieved she didn't. He himself had his theories. But many thought him crazy for it. He believed in ghosts. But once she let the topic drop he was kind of glad she didn't answer it. It was very personal...

He turned off the motorcycle and gets off it. He looks at her. "You can put the helmet on the motorcycle or bring it in." He says smiling. He had gone the speed limit. But it felt quick. He goes up to the door and opens it for her. He had no idea just how close dhe was to showing herself to the city as he drove down the city streets. He had gotten all green lights too. Which made it even faster to get to the diner. "After you." He says holding the door.
"I can certainly agree with making sure to be careful for what you wish for. Wishes can be a powerful thing." She couldn't stop the words before they escaped from her mouth. Once she realized what she had said she bite her bottom lip. "Nevermind about that."

She pulled off the helmet and attempted to fit her helmet hair by running her fingers through her hair after she set the helmet on the bike's seat. "I wouldn't call it particularly funny. Most people would disagree with you about my upbringing is all. Nothing all that funny.."

There was no way that she didn't seem odd now to him. Maybe it would be better if she just went home. Or to the park..

Mentally she urged herself to take the few steps through the diner's door. "Thank you." Xandria gave him a small smile as she stepped past him.

A waitress grinned at the pair from over the countertop and told them to pick wherever they felt comfortable to sit. Xandria blinked a few times before looking towards Richard. "Well since you held the door open it's only fair that you get to pick where we sit."
"I can certainly agree with making sure to be careful for what you wish for. Wishes can be a powerful thing." She couldn't stop the words before they escaped from her mouth. Once she realized what she had said she bite her bottom lip. "Nevermind about that."

She pulled off the helmet and attempted to fit her helmet hair by running her fingers through her hair after she set the helmet on the bike's seat. "I wouldn't call it particularly funny. Most people would disagree with you about my upbringing is all. Nothing all that funny.."

There was no way that she didn't seem odd now to him. Maybe it would be better if she just went home. Or to the park..

Mentally she urged herself to take the few steps through the diner's door. "Thank you." Xandria gave him a small smile as she stepped past him.

A waitress grinned at the pair from over the countertop and told them to pick wherever they felt comfortable to sit. Xandria blinked a few times before looking towards Richard. "Well since you held the door open it's only fair that you get to pick where we sit."
"Sounds like something you wished for came true then." He says smiling. "I think I understand what you meant. Everything has consequences." He says thinking that's what she meant about it.

He looked confused by her statement but shrugs. "I don't know who those people are. But from what I've seen there's nothing wrong with you. Or your upbringing. " He says he sees her hair. "Sorry... I suppose I should have known better than to forget about what helmets do to longer hair." He says apologetically. She seemed odd sure, but it was only day 2. She probably didn't want to simply say everything on her mind.

He smiles back at her before entering the diner himself. He looks around. "Hmm... booth or counter seat?" He asks Xandria. "If you like looking outside the booth would probably be best... want to sit at the booth?" He asks. He hoped she didn't think him rude or cliche. It wasn't like he was trying to flirt or anything. He looks at the waitress briefly. Then looks out to see the weather outside.

He did wonder why Xandria seemed to want only to distant herself from others. Though she did lighten up at gmthe apartment... she gave him books to read when he wasn't exhausted from working at the docks. He worried maybe work or something was giving her a hard time...
"Sounds like something you wished for came true then." He says smiling. "I think I understand what you meant. Everything has consequences." He says thinking that's what she meant about it.

He looked confused by her statement but shrugs. "I don't know who those people are. But from what I've seen there's nothing wrong with you. Or your upbringing. " He says he sees her hair. "Sorry... I suppose I should have known better than to forget about what helmets do to longer hair." He says apologetically. She seemed odd sure, but it was only day 2. She probably didn't want to simply say everything on her mind.

He smiles back at her before entering the diner himself. He looks around. "Hmm... booth or counter seat?" He asks Xandria. "If you like looking outside the booth would probably be best... want to sit at the booth?" He asks. He hoped she didn't think him rude or cliche. It wasn't like he was trying to flirt or anything. He looks at the waitress briefly. Then looks out to see the weather outside.

He did wonder why Xandria seemed to want only to distant herself from others. Though she did lighten up at gmthe apartment... she gave him books to read when he wasn't exhausted from working at the docks. He worried maybe work or something was giving her a hard time...
Xandria refused to let her smile falter when he spoke of having a wish of her's come true. That statement though was true, she had a wish of her own come true. The outcome that she had received was not what she had wanted though. The events of that wish had been part of the reason that she had been sent here.

"...Maybe someday I'll tell you the story of my upbringing." Had she really just said that? Why did she say it? Of course she couldn't tell Richard of the events that had happened at the academy where she had trained. She didn't remember what her human life had been though. The first memory that she could remember was when she had woken up as an angel. Of course there was always the option of lying about her memories. That would probably be the option that she needed to take.

"Hmm?" It took a moment for her brain to register what he had said. "Oh yes, a booth is fine." She gave a quick grin and sat down at one of the nearby booths, leaning back against the seat behind her. "I think I read on the sign on the front of the building that this place has the best pancakes in town.."

Xandria refused to let her smile falter when he spoke of having a wish of her's come true. That statement though was true, she had a wish of her own come true. The outcome that she had received was not what she had wanted though. The events of that wish had been part of the reason that she had been sent here.

"...Maybe someday I'll tell you the story of my upbringing." Had she really just said that? Why did she say it? Of course she couldn't tell Richard of the events that had happened at the academy where she had trained. She didn't remember what her human life had been though. The first memory that she could remember was when she had woken up as an angel. Of course there was always the option of lying about her memories. That would probably be the option that she needed to take.

"Hmm?" It took a moment for her brain to register what he had said. "Oh yes, a booth is fine." She gave a quick grin and sat down at one of the nearby booths, leaning back against the seat behind her. "I think I read on the sign on the front of the building that this place has the best pancakes in town.."

Richard smiles at her not knowing what rushed through her head about what he said. He was very much clueless... though he meant well by everything he said. He had made his own wishes, none of which came true though. I like her it seemed. He listens to what she says.

"Someday. But for now I completely understand why you wouldn't share anything with me being almost a complete stranger and all." He says with a shrug. "I'm just trying to get to know you since we are friends. Or well... I think of us as friends." He says honestly. He seemed preoccupied in his own thoughts at times. Maybe it was his work. Maybe just stress.

He sits across from her at the booth. "Best pancakes huh? Excited for breakfast miss 'I only eat Chinese chicken' ?" He says chucking at her kindly. "Regardless I'm sure once we are done here I can drop you off at the park if you want to keep up your normal routine or you can show me around the city." He says looking at her. He looked very relaxed today unlike yesterday. And much more open to conversation. Maybe this was the guy who needed time to open up. "How has work been?" He asks trying to start a casual conversation again with her he sits back looking out the window. "I see your book store friend." He says chuckling. "But whose that?" He looks out at the woman with an umbrella when it was a usually sunny morning. But she had someone else with her looking similar. He thinks it's just his imagination. "Ah forget it. I'm probably seeing double from being tired last night..." He says. "Getting those pancakes?" He asks.
Richard smiles at her not knowing what rushed through her head about what he said. He was very much clueless... though he meant well by everything he said. He had made his own wishes, none of which came true though. I like her it seemed. He listens to what she says.

"Someday. But for now I completely understand why you wouldn't share anything with me being almost a complete stranger and all." He says with a shrug. "I'm just trying to get to know you since we are friends. Or well... I think of us as friends." He says honestly. He seemed preoccupied in his own thoughts at times. Maybe it was his work. Maybe just stress.

He sits across from her at the booth. "Best pancakes huh? Excited for breakfast miss 'I only eat Chinese chicken' ?" He says chucking at her kindly. "Regardless I'm sure once we are done here I can drop you off at the park if you want to keep up your normal routine or you can show me around the city." He says looking at her. He looked very relaxed today unlike yesterday. And much more open to conversation. Maybe this was the guy who needed time to open up. "How has work been?" He asks trying to start a casual conversation again with her he sits back looking out the window. "I see your book store friend." He says chuckling. "But whose that?" He looks out at the woman with an umbrella when it was a usually sunny morning. But she had someone else with her looking similar. He thinks it's just his imagination. "Ah forget it. I'm probably seeing double from being tired last night..." He says. "Getting those pancakes?" He asks.
Xandria was relieved when he didn't push the issue of getting to know her though it didn't really seem like either of them knew each other very well. It was only their second day of knowing each other. The first being yesterday before Richard went off to work. There hadn't really been much time for them to get to know each other. It was still nice having something else to talk at, no talk to besides her plants. She loved them dearly but plants weren't the best conversationalists.

"Well you can't really expect me to order Chinese chicken form the diner can you? If my choices are eat pancakes or starve I'll pick the pancakes." She grinned across the booth towards him. "Besides, how can I go to the diner that has the best pancakes in town and not take them up on their offer. " Truthfully Xandria hadn't had pancakes in a very, very long time. The ones that she had eaten in the past had been more of a hot gruel that had been heated over a fire. Hopefully things had changed a bit since then though.

"Work?" Here came the stream of lies. "Work has been work. We received a new shipment of books so I've been spending my time organizing the shelves and removing all the titles that the owner no longer wants to sell. There isn't anything that stands out as truly remarkable.." At least it was a believable lie. She had done those things in the past, at one point in time she had worked at a bookstore and had done those things. Back when she was still trying to figure out how this world worked, before she realized that using glamour was a much easier way to get what she wanted.

Hearing him speak of the woman from the bookstore she turned her head and looked out the window. He was right, there were two of the women with umbrellas. With narrowed eyes she studied them curiously. There had always only been one women dressed in lace, the appearance of another one had her feel a little uneasy. After a long moment of watching them she tore her eyes away from the window. "I'm afraid there isn't much to see in the city. I haven't found anything worthwhile and I've lived here a long time." Or maybe she just hadn't spent time looking.

She would have answered the last question had the waitress not come up to their table and asked for their orders. Xandria got black coffee and the pancakes.
Xandria was relieved when he didn't push the issue of getting to know her though it didn't really seem like either of them knew each other very well. It was only their second day of knowing each other. The first being yesterday before Richard went off to work. There hadn't really been much time for them to get to know each other. It was still nice having something else to talk at, no talk to besides her plants. She loved them dearly but plants weren't the best conversationalists.

"Well you can't really expect me to order Chinese chicken form the diner can you? If my choices are eat pancakes or starve I'll pick the pancakes." She grinned across the booth towards him. "Besides, how can I go to the diner that has the best pancakes in town and not take them up on their offer. " Truthfully Xandria hadn't had pancakes in a very, very long time. The ones that she had eaten in the past had been more of a hot gruel that had been heated over a fire. Hopefully things had changed a bit since then though.

"Work?" Here came the stream of lies. "Work has been work. We received a new shipment of books so I've been spending my time organizing the shelves and removing all the titles that the owner no longer wants to sell. There isn't anything that stands out as truly remarkable.." At least it was a believable lie. She had done those things in the past, at one point in time she had worked at a bookstore and had done those things. Back when she was still trying to figure out how this world worked, before she realized that using glamour was a much easier way to get what she wanted.

Hearing him speak of the woman from the bookstore she turned her head and looked out the window. He was right, there were two of the women with umbrellas. With narrowed eyes she studied them curiously. There had always only been one women dressed in lace, the appearance of another one had her feel a little uneasy. After a long moment of watching them she tore her eyes away from the window. "I'm afraid there isn't much to see in the city. I haven't found anything worthwhile and I've lived here a long time." Or maybe she just hadn't spent time looking.

She would have answered the last question had the waitress not come up to their table and asked for their orders. Xandria got black coffee and the pancakes.
Richard looks at her. He felt bad constantly bringing up getting to know her and either getting busy or her seeming to become uneasy. "So... I can't remember if I asked this. But how long have you been in the city?" He asks. "I bet you have plenty of friends around here somewhere." He smiles since he thought she got along well with almost everyone it seemed.

"Well we will certainly see about getting those pancakes then. But hey I mean as soon as I walked out into the hall you said Chinese food. Don't you get tired of eating the same thing?" He asks. "And starve? Are you really that hungry? I could have gotten here faster if you wanted. Though it's far more dangerous..." He says scratching his head. He looks through the menu real quick before setting it down.

He shrugs at her reply to work. "I suppose I can say the same but... something is off about the dock. I keep thinking I hear growling and banging from a container whenever I walk by. It sounds like something wants to get out... but maybe I just think the waves are coming to life as I get tired. Either way it gets creepy at night." He says. He seemed to believe her. Not that he'd know she doesn't work unless he fell sick and stayed at the apartment. "Easy days though boring are usually not much to talk about but they are better than working all the time." He says.

He watches them too. What was going on around here? If this wasn't seeing double then what was it? He looked back at her before she lulled away from the women in lace with umbrellas. Part of him wondered if he should tell her what he thought he saw the night before. But he didn't know for certain. "Well we could explore together if you want. Though I understand if you want to go to the park and continue your routine." He says. He thinks of what else to say tapping his fingers on the table.

He looks at the waitress and asks for pancakes, coffee, and a side of bacon. Then he returns his attention to Xandria while they wait.
Richard looks at her. He felt bad constantly bringing up getting to know her and either getting busy or her seeming to become uneasy. "So... I can't remember if I asked this. But how long have you been in the city?" He asks. "I bet you have plenty of friends around here somewhere." He smiles since he thought she got along well with almost everyone it seemed.

"Well we will certainly see about getting those pancakes then. But hey I mean as soon as I walked out into the hall you said Chinese food. Don't you get tired of eating the same thing?" He asks. "And starve? Are you really that hungry? I could have gotten here faster if you wanted. Though it's far more dangerous..." He says scratching his head. He looks through the menu real quick before setting it down.

He shrugs at her reply to work. "I suppose I can say the same but... something is off about the dock. I keep thinking I hear growling and banging from a container whenever I walk by. It sounds like something wants to get out... but maybe I just think the waves are coming to life as I get tired. Either way it gets creepy at night." He says. He seemed to believe her. Not that he'd know she doesn't work unless he fell sick and stayed at the apartment. "Easy days though boring are usually not much to talk about but they are better than working all the time." He says.

He watches them too. What was going on around here? If this wasn't seeing double then what was it? He looked back at her before she lulled away from the women in lace with umbrellas. Part of him wondered if he should tell her what he thought he saw the night before. But he didn't know for certain. "Well we could explore together if you want. Though I understand if you want to go to the park and continue your routine." He says. He thinks of what else to say tapping his fingers on the table.

He looks at the waitress and asks for pancakes, coffee, and a side of bacon. Then he returns his attention to Xandria while they wait.
Without thinking she responds, "a couple hundred years." Quickly she adds, "or at least that's what it feels like. Especially when the traffic gets backed up. I can feel myself aging." The waitress brings them over their drinks and Xandria couldn't be happier to have something to distract herself. She picks up the cup of coffee and takes a sip before shaking her head. "Unfortunately, no. Most of my friends ended up going somewhere else. I don't get to see them much." Or ever. She couldn't even remember the last time that she had seen her real friends. Any of the ones that she had met during her time here in this world had either moved on with their lives or died depending on when she had actually been friends with them. Immortality was a curse in the disguise of a blessing.

"I didn't mean actually starve. I just ate last night. This is just the normal hungry of sleeping during the night and waking up. Normal hungry, trust me." Truth be told she could eat all day long and still have room for more, there was nothing that would signify that she was full. She didn't need to eat. It had just become a habit since she had been around humans. "As for do I get tired of it?" She paused for a moment, "no. I truthfully don't. There isn't a food that you would eat everyday for the rest of eternity given the chance? I know it's a phrase that's tossed around. I simply followed through on my word."

She didn't know what to say when Richard spoke of the noises that he heard from the containers at the dock. "It must just be your imagination.." The way that she spoke didn't sound very convincing though even to her. She took another sip of the coffee as she thought about that. It wasn't her job to keep things in line though. She had no pull in the balance of things anymore.

Blinking a few times to clear her head she looked towards him. "Well.. I suppose we could explore a bit. It's not like I'm dressed to go jogging." She needed to try and figure out some information of the strange things going on around her but she needed to act normal at the same time. "I'll have to stop by the park eventually though. Even if I do it around nightfall." That actually didn't sound like a bad idea. Going to the park at night would allow for her to investigate should she happen upon anything strange.

Right then the waitress put their plates on the table pulling her from her thoughts.
Without thinking she responds, "a couple hundred years." Quickly she adds, "or at least that's what it feels like. Especially when the traffic gets backed up. I can feel myself aging." The waitress brings them over their drinks and Xandria couldn't be happier to have something to distract herself. She picks up the cup of coffee and takes a sip before shaking her head. "Unfortunately, no. Most of my friends ended up going somewhere else. I don't get to see them much." Or ever. She couldn't even remember the last time that she had seen her real friends. Any of the ones that she had met during her time here in this world had either moved on with their lives or died depending on when she had actually been friends with them. Immortality was a curse in the disguise of a blessing.

"I didn't mean actually starve. I just ate last night. This is just the normal hungry of sleeping during the night and waking up. Normal hungry, trust me." Truth be told she could eat all day long and still have room for more, there was nothing that would signify that she was full. She didn't need to eat. It had just become a habit since she had been around humans. "As for do I get tired of it?" She paused for a moment, "no. I truthfully don't. There isn't a food that you would eat everyday for the rest of eternity given the chance? I know it's a phrase that's tossed around. I simply followed through on my word."

She didn't know what to say when Richard spoke of the noises that he heard from the containers at the dock. "It must just be your imagination.." The way that she spoke didn't sound very convincing though even to her. She took another sip of the coffee as she thought about that. It wasn't her job to keep things in line though. She had no pull in the balance of things anymore.

Blinking a few times to clear her head she looked towards him. "Well.. I suppose we could explore a bit. It's not like I'm dressed to go jogging." She needed to try and figure out some information of the strange things going on around her but she needed to act normal at the same time. "I'll have to stop by the park eventually though. Even if I do it around nightfall." That actually didn't sound like a bad idea. Going to the park at night would allow for her to investigate should she happen upon anything strange.

Right then the waitress put their plates on the table pulling her from her thoughts.
At first he looked surprised before chuckling. "I know that feeling. When everything almost becomes the same and you sit there in traffic as time passes by. It's truly terrible." He puts sugar and cream in his coffee as they talk. "Sorry about your friends no longer being in touch. Have you ever called on them? Or checked up on them?" He asks. He had no idea what he was getting into. "Well I suppose you could always make new friends now." He shrugs. "Think it will rain today?" He asks looking out the window at the sky.

He didn't understand what she meant by normal hungry. "Ok." He says unsure. She didn't seem like one to joke about hunger. "Well you like it that's all that matters. Guess if you had nothing else you'd enjoy it everyday for food. Though I myself would want to at least have a different flavor or food once and awhile..." He says honestly. Well I mean that saying is two sided because eventually you might get tired of eating the same thing everyday and want something else but you can't. You know?" He says. He looks at her for awhile.

He sighs. "Whatever it is I don't want to have to find out... it sounds big and angry enough to cause havoc. I'd say a wild animal but those aren't transported at the docks. It's forbidden. Maybe it's a recording or something... but it's real... don't think my imagination would play tricks on me this many times..." He mutters. He seemed to dwell on it for awhile before changing the topic. "So... how's business for you?" He asks. "You replaced books but anything interest you this time?" He asks. "Or just more boring books that you probably wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole." He says.

"Ok. You'll have to tell me where to go though." He says honestly. "Because I have no idea where I'd be going." He says sighing. "I could take you home and drop you off at the park if you want." He offers. Though he didn't know if getting caught up in traffic would be good. "Are you sure going at nightfall is a good idea? I mean... no telling what could happen probably nothing but..." He stops himself. "Never mind. I'm just being negative in thought again." He says.

He smiles at the waitress as he received his plates of good, pancakes, some syrup and a side of bacon. Once the waitress left he looks to Xandria. "Ready to find out if they are really the best pancakes?" He says smiling.
At first he looked surprised before chuckling. "I know that feeling. When everything almost becomes the same and you sit there in traffic as time passes by. It's truly terrible." He puts sugar and cream in his coffee as they talk. "Sorry about your friends no longer being in touch. Have you ever called on them? Or checked up on them?" He asks. He had no idea what he was getting into. "Well I suppose you could always make new friends now." He shrugs. "Think it will rain today?" He asks looking out the window at the sky.

He didn't understand what she meant by normal hungry. "Ok." He says unsure. She didn't seem like one to joke about hunger. "Well you like it that's all that matters. Guess if you had nothing else you'd enjoy it everyday for food. Though I myself would want to at least have a different flavor or food once and awhile..." He says honestly. Well I mean that saying is two sided because eventually you might get tired of eating the same thing everyday and want something else but you can't. You know?" He says. He looks at her for awhile.

He sighs. "Whatever it is I don't want to have to find out... it sounds big and angry enough to cause havoc. I'd say a wild animal but those aren't transported at the docks. It's forbidden. Maybe it's a recording or something... but it's real... don't think my imagination would play tricks on me this many times..." He mutters. He seemed to dwell on it for awhile before changing the topic. "So... how's business for you?" He asks. "You replaced books but anything interest you this time?" He asks. "Or just more boring books that you probably wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole." He says.

"Ok. You'll have to tell me where to go though." He says honestly. "Because I have no idea where I'd be going." He says sighing. "I could take you home and drop you off at the park if you want." He offers. Though he didn't know if getting caught up in traffic would be good. "Are you sure going at nightfall is a good idea? I mean... no telling what could happen probably nothing but..." He stops himself. "Never mind. I'm just being negative in thought again." He says.

He smiles at the waitress as he received his plates of good, pancakes, some syrup and a side of bacon. Once the waitress left he looks to Xandria. "Ready to find out if they are really the best pancakes?" He says smiling.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46