Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Roleplays! Interest Check [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PsychedAngsty

Oh no no, I mean hour, of today.
@PsychedAngsty

Oh no no, I mean hour, of today.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige OHHHH! Ahahahaha! Wow, silly me! Yeah, sure, we can wait an hour or two! I mean, I might personally be in bed, but I think the others would be more than happy to guide you through~
@KallyPaige OHHHH! Ahahahaha! Wow, silly me! Yeah, sure, we can wait an hour or two! I mean, I might personally be in bed, but I think the others would be more than happy to guide you through~
@PsychedAngsty

Oh thank goodness. XD ^-^
@PsychedAngsty

Oh thank goodness. XD ^-^
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@PsychedAngsty

Drats, it'll have to be tomorrow. Sorry bud.
@PsychedAngsty

Drats, it'll have to be tomorrow. Sorry bud.
@KallyPaige It's all right! We can wait.
@KallyPaige It's all right! We can wait.
@PsychedAngsty

Y'know what, put me on CfB too, might as well, right? Unless there's only the one spot.
@PsychedAngsty

Y'know what, put me on CfB too, might as well, right? Unless there's only the one spot.
ATTENTION! Due to certain inconveniences that have occurred, we have lost one of our last players for the RP Chosen from Beyond. The number of slots left for the RP Ta Taroatal Vebhal gat has also been shortened considerably. As such, the remaining slots are as follows:

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 0
Chosen from Beyond: 1
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 4
ATTENTION! Due to certain inconveniences that have occurred, we have lost one of our last players for the RP Chosen from Beyond. The number of slots left for the RP Ta Taroatal Vebhal gat has also been shortened considerably. As such, the remaining slots are as follows:

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 0
Chosen from Beyond: 1
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 4
NEVER MIND, REVOKING THAT LAST ANNOUNCEMENT! @KallyPaige beat me to the punch! HAHAHA!

Dragoncare and Chosen from Beyond are now both officially CLOSED. Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat will be reposted as a separate thread.
NEVER MIND, REVOKING THAT LAST ANNOUNCEMENT! @KallyPaige beat me to the punch! HAHAHA!

Dragoncare and Chosen from Beyond are now both officially CLOSED. Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat will be reposted as a separate thread.
@PsychedAngsty

Room for 3?
@PsychedAngsty

Room for 3?
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
@TwinFishies Originally, I was going to close it now, but I suppose we have room for a few more! So sure! Come join us on Discord!
@TwinFishies Originally, I was going to close it now, but I suppose we have room for a few more! So sure! Come join us on Discord!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7