Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Roleplays! Interest Check [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KallyPaige While there is a browser version, there are some extra functions if you DL the client version, especially if you're running Windows.
@KallyPaige While there is a browser version, there are some extra functions if you DL the client version, especially if you're running Windows.
And then there was a wacky chase scene.
RPer (Character FAQ here. You only need to read the General section.)
+3 FR server time
.:GPXPlus:.
Collab Group Squiby
@PsychedAngsty
Sign me the HECK up for all three, please! But I really love the Chosen from Beyond idea!

@KallyPaige
Thanks for the ping!
@PsychedAngsty
Sign me the HECK up for all three, please! But I really love the Chosen from Beyond idea!

@KallyPaige
Thanks for the ping!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee You have filled in the twelfth slot for the RP Dragoncare, the eleventh slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond, and the eighth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 1
Chosen from Beyond: 1
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 12
@EmeraldJubilee You have filled in the twelfth slot for the RP Dragoncare, the eleventh slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond, and the eighth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 1
Chosen from Beyond: 1
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 12
[center][img]https://www.seoclerk.com/pics/461808-163SwE1467294928.gif[/img][/center]
461808-163SwE1467294928.gif
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@PsychedAngsty
I'd like to try my shot at all three, if they are all still open.
@PsychedAngsty
I'd like to try my shot at all three, if they are all still open.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon You have filled in the final slot for the RP Dragoncare, the final slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond, and the ninth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

Dragoncare and Chosen from Beyond are now both officially CLOSED. Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat will be reposted as a separate thread.

@KallyPaige @Thornasaur Please get yourselves into Discord as soon as possible! Everyone is waiting!
@Rubygryphon You have filled in the final slot for the RP Dragoncare, the final slot for the RP Chosen from Beyond, and the ninth slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

Dragoncare and Chosen from Beyond are now both officially CLOSED. Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat will be reposted as a separate thread.

@KallyPaige @Thornasaur Please get yourselves into Discord as soon as possible! Everyone is waiting!
@PsychedAngsty

I'll have to do it at another point, I'm a bit busy.
@PsychedAngsty

I'll have to do it at another point, I'm a bit busy.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige Well, didn't say it had to be now. When do you think you can join us?
@KallyPaige Well, didn't say it had to be now. When do you think you can join us?
@PsychedAngsty

Maybe around 10/11 fr time.
@PsychedAngsty

Maybe around 10/11 fr time.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige Hm. Quite late. Do you mind if most of us start early on ahead? I doubt there will be much of GREAT importance occurring in the meanwhile, and when you join on October 11, I don't think there will be an issue with incorporating your character. And of course, if you'd like updates, I'm sure either I or Emerald can sum things up for you.
@KallyPaige Hm. Quite late. Do you mind if most of us start early on ahead? I doubt there will be much of GREAT importance occurring in the meanwhile, and when you join on October 11, I don't think there will be an issue with incorporating your character. And of course, if you'd like updates, I'm sure either I or Emerald can sum things up for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7