Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Soul Thief [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Raizel slouched in the diner booth, hunched over her cheap laptop. The seat beneath her was more of a lumpy rock than a cushion, but she wasn't one to complain, the seats in her car were pretty close to being the same. The bustling chatter of the diner didn't reach her ears, as she was fully engrossed in the news article on her screen.

Her yellow-green eyes skimmed the article, which was basically about how people in a nearby town suddenly didn’t care about anything, allowing terrible accidents to happen. These reasons varied from “I hated them,” to “they were a hinderance,” and the most common one, “I just didn’t care.” There were also other windows on her screen that displayed other articles from the same newspaper. These other articles chronicled recent murders, whether they be unsolved, seemingly unmotivated, or just plain strange. After looking through the article about apathetic bystanders allowing things to happen, she clicked through a few of the murder articles. A few were most likely monster attacks, whereas others were seemingly docile people suddenly deciding to beat someone’s brains out that they had no prior animosity towards.

Best bet for those is possession. Raizel thought to herself as she minimized the windows. She glanced at the article about the apathetic bystanders again, then closed her computer. Sitting across from her with an identical computer was another woman. She had on a black leather jacket over a teal shirt, and long brown hair with a ponytail holder in it a few inches from the bottom.

“Whatcha got, Gemma?” Raizel asked, leaning back in the booth and crossing her arms. Gemma closed her own laptop (which was caked in stickers) and looked over at Raizel.

“Looks like a bunch of monster attacks, more than you’d expect for a single town.” Gemma replied, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. “Then there are a bunch of possible possession cases, too. Also seems like everyone in the town was stopped caring about anyone but themselves, too.”

“So, same as me, then.” Raizel replied with a nod, her boyishly cut brown hair bouncing. “Seems like this poor town has a case of monster magnet, demon issues, and chronic ego. Just your normal walk in the park.”

“As much as you might like to brush this off as normal, Raizel, it’s not.” Gemma said, leaning forward. Her leaf green eyes sparkled with concern and she seemed to be wholly focused on her older sister, but anyone who knew her would have noticed the momentary flicker towards the plate of leftover french fries. “We’ve never seen this many monsters in one place, plus this much demon activity?” Raizel nodded, allowing her sister’s logic to sink in. She did in fact notice Gemma’s eyes flicker over towards the french fries, and casually pulled the plate towards herself. She grabbed one and took a bite, gesturing for Gemma to continue.

“And this weird thing with the people living here?” Gemma continued. “I’ve never heard of anything like it, nor has anyone else I’ve reached out to over the past week while researching this. If I’m going to be honest, I think we’re in over our heads. We should probably pass this on to other hunters more experienced than us who also have a bigger group.”

At Gemma’s suggestion, Raizel leaned forward and set her crossed arms down on the table with a thump. Her eyes held a fire, and a scowl crossed her face. “No, Gemma.” Raizel protested. “The reasons you stated are exactly why we should help. These people are obviously in a lot of trouble, and it’s our job to help.” At this, Raizel stopped and leaned back momentarily. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and placed it on the table, opening it up to her contacts list.

“However, if we’re going to tackle this, I’m pretty sure we’re going to need some help.”

Whew! That was a bit of a long one. Okay, so I think this might need a bit of explanation. If you haven’t already figured it out, this is a Supernatural roleplay. It’s okay if you haven’t seen the show, basically the premise is that there are these people called “hunters” that go around killing monsters that plague normal society, which has no idea that these monsters exist.
This roleplay is going to start out with several hunters looking into weird things in a town. What’s happening is that there’s a witch stealing souls from people, causing them to basically go crazy. This chaos means that nearby monsters would simply think free food, and come make themselves at home. Basically, the goal of the hunters is to eliminate the monsters, kill the witch, and return the souls, before she uses them for whatever evil scheme she has planned.
Because of the nature of this roleplay, I think it would be unique to have perspectives other than the typical hunter view. Therefore, I am going to allow characters that are monsters, as well as civilians affected by this.
Please note, I did not write this starter alone, nor is Gemma my character. Myself and @GoldenFae wrote this starter together and are planning on running this as a team.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Bio:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

also @EshTCP I think you wanted to be tagged too
Raizel slouched in the diner booth, hunched over her cheap laptop. The seat beneath her was more of a lumpy rock than a cushion, but she wasn't one to complain, the seats in her car were pretty close to being the same. The bustling chatter of the diner didn't reach her ears, as she was fully engrossed in the news article on her screen.

Her yellow-green eyes skimmed the article, which was basically about how people in a nearby town suddenly didn’t care about anything, allowing terrible accidents to happen. These reasons varied from “I hated them,” to “they were a hinderance,” and the most common one, “I just didn’t care.” There were also other windows on her screen that displayed other articles from the same newspaper. These other articles chronicled recent murders, whether they be unsolved, seemingly unmotivated, or just plain strange. After looking through the article about apathetic bystanders allowing things to happen, she clicked through a few of the murder articles. A few were most likely monster attacks, whereas others were seemingly docile people suddenly deciding to beat someone’s brains out that they had no prior animosity towards.

Best bet for those is possession. Raizel thought to herself as she minimized the windows. She glanced at the article about the apathetic bystanders again, then closed her computer. Sitting across from her with an identical computer was another woman. She had on a black leather jacket over a teal shirt, and long brown hair with a ponytail holder in it a few inches from the bottom.

“Whatcha got, Gemma?” Raizel asked, leaning back in the booth and crossing her arms. Gemma closed her own laptop (which was caked in stickers) and looked over at Raizel.

“Looks like a bunch of monster attacks, more than you’d expect for a single town.” Gemma replied, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. “Then there are a bunch of possible possession cases, too. Also seems like everyone in the town was stopped caring about anyone but themselves, too.”

“So, same as me, then.” Raizel replied with a nod, her boyishly cut brown hair bouncing. “Seems like this poor town has a case of monster magnet, demon issues, and chronic ego. Just your normal walk in the park.”

“As much as you might like to brush this off as normal, Raizel, it’s not.” Gemma said, leaning forward. Her leaf green eyes sparkled with concern and she seemed to be wholly focused on her older sister, but anyone who knew her would have noticed the momentary flicker towards the plate of leftover french fries. “We’ve never seen this many monsters in one place, plus this much demon activity?” Raizel nodded, allowing her sister’s logic to sink in. She did in fact notice Gemma’s eyes flicker over towards the french fries, and casually pulled the plate towards herself. She grabbed one and took a bite, gesturing for Gemma to continue.

“And this weird thing with the people living here?” Gemma continued. “I’ve never heard of anything like it, nor has anyone else I’ve reached out to over the past week while researching this. If I’m going to be honest, I think we’re in over our heads. We should probably pass this on to other hunters more experienced than us who also have a bigger group.”

At Gemma’s suggestion, Raizel leaned forward and set her crossed arms down on the table with a thump. Her eyes held a fire, and a scowl crossed her face. “No, Gemma.” Raizel protested. “The reasons you stated are exactly why we should help. These people are obviously in a lot of trouble, and it’s our job to help.” At this, Raizel stopped and leaned back momentarily. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and placed it on the table, opening it up to her contacts list.

“However, if we’re going to tackle this, I’m pretty sure we’re going to need some help.”

Whew! That was a bit of a long one. Okay, so I think this might need a bit of explanation. If you haven’t already figured it out, this is a Supernatural roleplay. It’s okay if you haven’t seen the show, basically the premise is that there are these people called “hunters” that go around killing monsters that plague normal society, which has no idea that these monsters exist.
This roleplay is going to start out with several hunters looking into weird things in a town. What’s happening is that there’s a witch stealing souls from people, causing them to basically go crazy. This chaos means that nearby monsters would simply think free food, and come make themselves at home. Basically, the goal of the hunters is to eliminate the monsters, kill the witch, and return the souls, before she uses them for whatever evil scheme she has planned.
Because of the nature of this roleplay, I think it would be unique to have perspectives other than the typical hunter view. Therefore, I am going to allow characters that are monsters, as well as civilians affected by this.
Please note, I did not write this starter alone, nor is Gemma my character. Myself and @GoldenFae wrote this starter together and are planning on running this as a team.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Bio:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

also @EshTCP I think you wanted to be tagged too
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[b]CHARACTERS[/b] ----- [quotE=Amaranth41 Raizel Sawyer] [b]Name:[/b] Raizel Sawyer [b]Age:[/b] 30 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/xnz0bn.jpg[/IMG] Raizel has has ashen brown hair in a pixie cut, and normally sweeps her short bangs off to the side. She has yellow-green eyes, usually described as “chartreuse.” She prefers not to wear makeup, and usually doesn’t do much more than mascara and/or eyeliner. Raizel is rather skinny, but well-muscled from years of hunting. She is usually at least a little slouched, but tries to keep her posture better when she’s masquerading as a FBI agent, law enforcement officer, or any other authority figure. She’s not exceptionally short at 5’4”, but she has to do something to at least try and rival her sister’s impressive 6’2’’. When not impersonating authority figures, Raizel usually wears faded jeans with t-shirts, her favorite being a red one with “every rose has its thorns” on it. She almost always has on a green plaid button up over her t-shirts, completely unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to the elbow. She wears a pair of gray tennis shoes with obscenely bright laces that she changes often, the current color being radioactive green. She has a small white anti-possession tattoo on the inside of her right wrist which she covers with a wide leather bracelet with her name carved into it, a gift from her mother. [b]Personality:[/b] Raizel is extremely caring and kind, and she really likes to look for the best in everyone. This can sometimes get in the way of her desire to successfully complete the job, as it might cause her to hesitate when taking care of a monster that has shown a bit of a good side. Either way, she is driven by a desire to help as many people as she can in any way that she can, as she hates the idea that more people might have a story like hers. Raizel is extremely sentimental, and basically refuses to get rid of anything that reminds her of the time before she and Gemma became hunters. [b]Bio:[/b] Raizel lived with her parents and little sister Gemma until she was 14, when her parents were killed in a car accident, which was actually the work of a spirit. Raizel and Gemma were sent to live with their aunt and uncle, who Raizel grew to love like her parents. When Raizel was 22, her aunt was killed by the same spirit who killed her parents eight years earlier. The strange death attracted the attention of a hunter by the name of Aaron Whitfield, who ended up revealing the supernatural world to the sisters when they witnessed the death of their uncle a few days later. Completely rattled by the experience, Raizel tried to go back to her life. But it haunted her, and the idea that there were other people who might be put into the same situation as her drove her to become a hunter. [b]Other:[/b] Not many people besides Gemma know it, but Raizel is actually a huge nerd. She’s really into fantasy and sci-fi, and enjoys things like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Star Wars. [/quotE] [quote=GoldenFae Gemma Sawyer] [b]Name:[/b] Gemma Sawyer [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2urxmxg.jpg[/img] Gemma has long, wavy, dark brown hair, almost always held back in a loose ponytail, and bright, leaf green eyes. Gemma’s wardrobe consists mainly of sleeveless t-shirts worn underneath her black leather jacket, (Her favorite being a solid teal-green one), jeans, and her brown knee-high boots. Gemma is in decent shape, despite her significant sweet-tooth. She's 6’0’’, and is often slightly hunched over, trying to look shorter than she really is, because she can be self conscious about her height. [b]Personality: [/b]Gemma is a kind, caring, and laid back person, and is almost always willing to give a second chance. She tries to stay positive, but can be sarcastic and sassy when provoked or annoyed. [b]Bio:[/b] Gemma lived with her parents and little sister Raizel until she was 10, when her parents were killed in a car accident, which was actually the work of a spirit. Raizel and Gemma were sent to live with their aunt and uncle, who they grew to love like her parents. When Gemma was 18, her aunt was killed by the same spirit who killed her parents eight years earlier. The strange death attracted the attention of a hunter by the name of Aaron Whitfield, who ended up revealing the supernatural world to the sisters when they witnessed the death of their uncle a few days later. After the incident, Gemma tried going back to her old life, and attended college for one year before dropping out. When Raizel came back to ask Gemma to become a hunter with her, she was reluctant. However, she eventually decided to join her sister because she knew Raizel need a voice of reason, and was afraid she was going to get herself killed otherwise. Though she was reluctant at first, Gemma is now attached to the hunter lifestyle and is no longer doing it just for her sister. [b]Other:[/b] Gemma loves making jokes and puns (mainly because they annoy Raizel), and much like her sister, she’s a huge geek, and is part of many fandoms. [/quote] [quote=FlamesEssence Dimitri Superbia] [center][b]Name:[/b] Dimitri Superbia [b]Age:[/b] 28 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lxxdb5c.png[/img] Dimitri usually wears darker outfits ranging from a loose black [url=https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.nGW0cvq6PWes0x6Zsa1J2AEsDv&pid=15.1&P=0&w=194&h=155]jacket[/url] along with t-shirts that are always a size too big for him and hide his surprisingly lean (but still muscular) form. Dimitri has a small scar on his chin from a past fight. He got his labradorite necklace from his mother and his earrings from his father so he always has them with him. [b]Personality:[/b] Extremely easy going and peaceable, Dimitri is a hunter who usually stays as far away as possible from large groups of people. Due to his dislike of any interaction between humans (, monsters) and himself he is extremely uncomfortable in any sort of spotlight and will get violent surprisingly quick. However he does have looser morals and is not afraid to get his hands dirty if it means that it will help someone who needs it. Its hard to get him to show any emotion, however embarrassment is the easiest one to notice as the tips of his ears and his whole face goes bright red. Does not believe that violence is always the answer but when he knows that it's the only solution he's a forced to be reckoned with. [b]Bio:[/b] Born to a family of hunters born and originating from Italy he was raised into the life of a hunter. He didn't dislike it but he didn't like it either. Never did he feel any joy about the killing of the creatures that murdered humans or hearing the thanks that he got from those that he had saved, rage never caused his blood to boil when he found out he was too late, and fear never crept into his mind when he was surrounded. His parents were the only things that kept him relatively grounded even through all the chaos that the life of a hunter brought. Then his parents were killed when he was 22, a cowardly surprise attack from a dragon that knew that the two experienced hunters were getting too close. He got the scar from that dragon after he had preformed the killing blow and it woke up long enough to land a final blow. After that he said goodbye to his remaining family and moving to America where he hoped to escape from that life and at least go to college to get a degree in European Folklore. Instead he found that there was no difference, more spread out than Europe had been, but there were still monsters. Dimitri chose to ignore those signs but kept up with not only his training but also the maintenance of all of his weapons and carrying around the basic precautionary weapons. Until the signs began to appear closer and closer together and he finally gave in and began to investigate in earnest. [b]Other:[/b] His family is believed to have had a dragon in their lineage somewhere in the (not so distant) past. None believed it though... But they have been known to have a higher heat resistance than most humans and never had a history of burns... Uses tonfas to fight more often than not. The tonfas are made of iron with blades of silver that come out of the sides when a button on the handle is pushed. [/center] [/quote] [quote=AbyssRanger Carter Wright] [b]Name:[/b] Thomas Carter Wright Jr. (Prefers to go by Carter) [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] Carter is about 6'1" with a rather average build but he is pretty fit with enough muscle to make sure he doesn't look lanky with his height. Like he definitely has enough muscle to be able to help you to rearrange furniture but he isn't going to be pumping iron all day to get ripped. His skin is lightly tanned, as he does enjoy spending time outside; usually in the company of an interesting book. While he has no noticeable scars on his skin, there is one feature that does jump out at you: his tattoos. His right arm is covered in various symbols from many different cultures; some for luck, some for mental and physical peace, some for protection, and many others (but no, the one to prevent possessions isn't one of them). It started with one that some friends of his at college talked him into getting and one led to two and so on until from his right shoulder down his arm was covered. He doesn't believe they really do anything, but they are still rather comforting to him. His hair is dark brown and he keeps it rather short, despite this it still manages to look a bit messy but not in a bad way. Honestly, he sometimes wishes he could get his hair under control but it has been like that ever since he was young. Must have been a family trait, as his grandfather had it too. His eyes are a deep, coffee brown which usually shine with a kind light within them. Honestly, Carter thinks his eyes are probably his best feature as he has had a good number of people over the years comment on how nice his eyes were. That's not to say the rest of his face isn't handsome, though. He likes to dress pretty casually, often just a t-shirt, pair of jeans, and tennis shoes. His shirts are from, well, all over the place. Having traveled to several different countries during his studies, he picked up a shirt having to do with major locations that he went to along the way. While back in the states, he still always made sure to pick up a shirt whenever he went to, say, a festival or convention. To him, the shirts are bits of memories, in a way. If it is cold, he might toss on a flannel. [b]Personality:[/b] Carter is a very hardworking person, never liking to leave things halfway finished. Actually, he will usually stay up all night to finish up a project he is working on rather than just leaving it for tomorrow. It's like, he knows it's still going to be there when he wakes up, so might as well just get it done now. Which is sort of how he approaches problems with people as well. If he senses that they have a problem with him or if he has a problem with them, he will want to get it resolved as quickly as possible or else it will just keep on being there. Needless to say, this has caused him to have some late nights and more than a few arguments, but he does sleep better when everything is resolved. Quite intelligent with an inquisitive mind, he has a thirst for knowledge that never seems to lessen. This shows itself in his love of anthropology, namely the belief and superstitions of cultures around the world in the past and the present. The number of books he has on all sorts of cultures is enormous. It can and does fill up a small library. He loves talking about and discussing this topic and tends to ramble on a bit, only to get a bit embarrassed when he realizes that he had been talking so much. Needless to say, if you show interest in anthropology and talk about it with him, he will immediately like you. He's a kind and helpful sort, not prone to holding grudges save towards a couple specific persons. If he sees that someone needs help, there is almost nothing that can stop him from trying his best to do so. When it comes to interacting with other people, he is friendly and tends to enjoy the company of others over being by himself. He especially enjoys talking with those who have a good sense of humor and sarcasm. [b]Bio:[/b] Well, for starters, it's worth saying that his parents never really were his parents. No, he wasn't adopted. They were definitely his parent in the sense that he was their son, but they just never really acted like parents towards him. Honestly, he doesn't even know why they had him in the first place, since they were almost never around. They would leave him with his grandfather when they would be gone with no real idea of when they would be back. His grandfather was far more like a parent to him than his real parents ever were. Carter always remembers his grandfather as a strict but kind man, making sure his grandson grew up right and had a good education. He'd made it big having a lot of luck investing in his younger years, making enough to set him and his family up for life. Which he used to build a large house in the town and, later, used to send Carter to college. So, even without his parents, Carter grew up well and didn't really ever want for much but he never asked for the moon either. Even though his grandfather didn't need to work, he still held the job as the local historian of the town as he said that it kept him busy because he hated just sitting around. This, and his grandfather's collection of books in the small library in the study of the house, was what sparked Carter's interest in anthropology from a young age and led to him majoring that subject in college. He remembers his college years fondly, as they were filled with trips to study abroad and he made quite a few good friends. However, it wasn't long after he graduated that his grandfather fell ill and left this world not a year later. Carter was crushed, and decided to take up the role of local historian in his grandfather's place. In his will, he'd left everything to Carter and, when his parents found out, they were outraged and demanded money. He hadn't seen his parents in over three years and they didn't even show up at his grandfather's funeral, now they were demanding money? Needless to say, Carter told them exactly how he felt and that neither of them should ever come by what was his house now ever again. Even though he isn't the type to hold grudges, Carter still hangs onto the ones towards his parents. A couple years have passed since then, and Carter has to admit that, while he didn't think he'd be staying in the town after he graduated college, it isn't a bad life. In fact, it's rather nice. Well, that was until the string of odd disappearances and murders that have started as of late. [b]Other:[/b] - While a huge history nerd, he is also very interested in anything in the fantasy genre (such as books like Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, among different series) or anything that has a complex world with interesting and varied people within them. - Has little to no experience with any sort of weapon. [/quote] [quote name=BurritoRay Raphael] [b]Name:[/b] Raphael [b]Age:[/b] He looks 20 ish, but really he forgot his age. [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/5128007_35boGL4BTrgqpM3.png[/img] by:problematic [img]https://i.imgur.com/5nbpgRP.jpg[/img] By: yours truly XD But also with a blindfold :) to give an idea the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36235802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362359/36235802_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Quite unpredictable. Sometimes he's a mischievous and relaxed, joking around and playful. One of his favorite things to do at these times are gambling and drinking. Other times he's a deadly assassin, cold, ruthless and unafraid to kill. Yet at rare times, espcially when he has been starved for too long, bloodlust takes over him. Barely in control, he will strike the closest victim. Yet he has a softer side too. The side that regrets killing all those beings for blood, the side that can feel for others, that can love, care and regret. Yet he locked this side deep inside his mind a long time ago when he realized the cruelty of the world against him just for him being his kind. But no matter what side he's on, he'll always be open to strike a deal, if the offer will benefit himself. [b]Bio:[/b] Assaulted by a vampire, he never accepted the curse for a long time. Living off as a loner, he always stayed within 5 miles of a settlement. Never staying longer than 2 weeks to a month most of the time. At times he wanted to be "normal" again, yet after many years, he started to believe its a blessing as well as a curse. The fact that he was assaulted for weakness made him think strength should be valued above all. He aquired a [b]Other:[/b] As a vampire, he is hurt by the sunlight. He wears a blindfold with an eye on the front. The truth is, he is blind without the blindfold. No one knows of this weakness though, because he was never close enough to someone to spill. He's skilled with throwing daggers/knifes, and never misses most of the time. Every dagger is dipped in fatal poison. [/quote]
CHARACTERS
Amaranth41 Raizel Sawyer wrote:
Name: Raizel Sawyer

Appearance:
xnz0bn.jpg
Raizel has has ashen brown hair in a pixie cut, and normally sweeps her short bangs off to the side. She has yellow-green eyes, usually described as “chartreuse.” She prefers not to wear makeup, and usually doesn’t do much more than mascara and/or eyeliner. Raizel is rather skinny, but well-muscled from years of hunting. She is usually at least a little slouched, but tries to keep her posture better when she’s masquerading as a FBI agent, law enforcement officer, or any other authority figure. She’s not exceptionally short at 5’4”, but she has to do something to at least try and rival her sister’s impressive 6’2’’. When not impersonating authority figures, Raizel usually wears faded jeans with t-shirts, her favorite being a red one with “every rose has its thorns” on it. She almost always has on a green plaid button up over her t-shirts, completely unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to the elbow. She wears a pair of gray tennis shoes with obscenely bright laces that she changes often, the current color being radioactive green. She has a small white anti-possession tattoo on the inside of her right wrist which she covers with a wide leather bracelet with her name carved into it, a gift from her mother.

Personality: Raizel is extremely caring and kind, and she really likes to look for the best in everyone. This can sometimes get in the way of her desire to successfully complete the job, as it might cause her to hesitate when taking care of a monster that has shown a bit of a good side. Either way, she is driven by a desire to help as many people as she can in any way that she can, as she hates the idea that more people might have a story like hers. Raizel is extremely sentimental, and basically refuses to get rid of anything that reminds her of the time before she and Gemma became hunters.

Bio: Raizel lived with her parents and little sister Gemma until she was 14, when her parents were killed in a car accident, which was actually the work of a spirit. Raizel and Gemma were sent to live with their aunt and uncle, who Raizel grew to love like her parents. When Raizel was 22, her aunt was killed by the same spirit who killed her parents eight years earlier. The strange death attracted the attention of a hunter by the name of Aaron Whitfield, who ended up revealing the supernatural world to the sisters when they witnessed the death of their uncle a few days later. Completely rattled by the experience, Raizel tried to go back to her life. But it haunted her, and the idea that there were other people who might be put into the same situation as her drove her to become a hunter.

Other: Not many people besides Gemma know it, but Raizel is actually a huge nerd. She’s really into fantasy and sci-fi, and enjoys things like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Star Wars.
GoldenFae Gemma Sawyer wrote:
Name: Gemma Sawyer

Appearance:
2urxmxg.jpg

Gemma has long, wavy, dark brown hair, almost always held back in a loose ponytail, and bright, leaf green eyes.
Gemma’s wardrobe consists mainly of sleeveless t-shirts worn underneath her black leather jacket, (Her favorite being a solid teal-green one), jeans, and her brown knee-high boots.
Gemma is in decent shape, despite her significant sweet-tooth. She's 6’0’’, and is often slightly hunched over, trying to look shorter than she really is, because she can be self conscious about her height.

Personality: Gemma is a kind, caring, and laid back person, and is almost always willing to give a second chance. She tries to stay positive, but can be sarcastic and sassy when provoked or annoyed.

Bio: Gemma lived with her parents and little sister Raizel until she was 10, when her parents were killed in a car accident, which was actually the work of a spirit. Raizel and Gemma were sent to live with their aunt and uncle, who they grew to love like her parents. When Gemma was 18, her aunt was killed by the same spirit who killed her parents eight years earlier. The strange death attracted the attention of a hunter by the name of Aaron Whitfield, who ended up revealing the supernatural world to the sisters when they witnessed the death of their uncle a few days later.
After the incident, Gemma tried going back to her old life, and attended college for one year before dropping out. When Raizel came back to ask Gemma to become a hunter with her, she was reluctant. However, she eventually decided to join her sister because she knew Raizel need a voice of reason, and was afraid she was going to get herself killed otherwise. Though she was reluctant at first, Gemma is now attached to the hunter lifestyle and is no longer doing it just for her sister.

Other: Gemma loves making jokes and puns (mainly because they annoy Raizel), and much like her sister, she’s a huge geek, and is part of many fandoms.
FlamesEssence Dimitri Superbia wrote:
Name:
Dimitri Superbia

Appearance:
lxxdb5c.png
Dimitri usually wears darker outfits ranging from a loose black jacket along with t-shirts that are always a size too big for him and hide his surprisingly lean (but still muscular) form. Dimitri has a small scar on his chin from a past fight. He got his labradorite necklace from his mother and his earrings from his father so he always has them with him.

Personality:
Extremely easy going and peaceable, Dimitri is a hunter who usually stays as far away as possible from large groups of people. Due to his dislike of any interaction between humans (, monsters) and himself he is extremely uncomfortable in any sort of spotlight and will get violent surprisingly quick. However he does have looser morals and is not afraid to get his hands dirty if it means that it will help someone who needs it. Its hard to get him to show any emotion, however embarrassment is the easiest one to notice as the tips of his ears and his whole face goes bright red. Does not believe that violence is always the answer but when he knows that it's the only solution he's a forced to be reckoned with.

Bio:
Born to a family of hunters born and originating from Italy he was raised into the life of a hunter. He didn't dislike it but he didn't like it either. Never did he feel any joy about the killing of the creatures that murdered humans or hearing the thanks that he got from those that he had saved, rage never caused his blood to boil when he found out he was too late, and fear never crept into his mind when he was surrounded. His parents were the only things that kept him relatively grounded even through all the chaos that the life of a hunter brought.

Then his parents were killed when he was 22, a cowardly surprise attack from a dragon that knew that the two experienced hunters were getting too close. He got the scar from that dragon after he had preformed the killing blow and it woke up long enough to land a final blow. After that he said goodbye to his remaining family and moving to America where he hoped to escape from that life and at least go to college to get a degree in European Folklore. Instead he found that there was no difference, more spread out than Europe had been, but there were still monsters. Dimitri chose to ignore those signs but kept up with not only his training but also the maintenance of all of his weapons and carrying around the basic precautionary weapons. Until the signs began to appear closer and closer together and he finally gave in and began to investigate in earnest.

Other:
His family is believed to have had a dragon in their lineage somewhere in the (not so distant) past. None believed it though... But they have been known to have a higher heat resistance than most humans and never had a history of burns...
Uses tonfas to fight more often than not. The tonfas are made of iron with blades of silver that come out of the sides when a button on the handle is pushed.
AbyssRanger Carter Wright wrote:

Name: Thomas Carter Wright Jr. (Prefers to go by Carter)

Appearance:
Carter is about 6'1" with a rather average build but he is pretty fit with enough muscle to make sure he doesn't look lanky with his height. Like he definitely has enough muscle to be able to help you to rearrange furniture but he isn't going to be pumping iron all day to get ripped. His skin is lightly tanned, as he does enjoy spending time outside; usually in the company of an interesting book. While he has no noticeable scars on his skin, there is one feature that does jump out at you: his tattoos. His right arm is covered in various symbols from many different cultures; some for luck, some for mental and physical peace, some for protection, and many others (but no, the one to prevent possessions isn't one of them). It started with one that some friends of his at college talked him into getting and one led to two and so on until from his right shoulder down his arm was covered. He doesn't believe they really do anything, but they are still rather comforting to him. His hair is dark brown and he keeps it rather short, despite this it still manages to look a bit messy but not in a bad way. Honestly, he sometimes wishes he could get his hair under control but it has been like that ever since he was young. Must have been a family trait, as his grandfather had it too. His eyes are a deep, coffee brown which usually shine with a kind light within them. Honestly, Carter thinks his eyes are probably his best feature as he has had a good number of people over the years comment on how nice his eyes were. That's not to say the rest of his face isn't handsome, though. He likes to dress pretty casually, often just a t-shirt, pair of jeans, and tennis shoes. His shirts are from, well, all over the place. Having traveled to several different countries during his studies, he picked up a shirt having to do with major locations that he went to along the way. While back in the states, he still always made sure to pick up a shirt whenever he went to, say, a festival or convention. To him, the shirts are bits of memories, in a way. If it is cold, he might toss on a flannel.

Personality:
Carter is a very hardworking person, never liking to leave things halfway finished. Actually, he will usually stay up all night to finish up a project he is working on rather than just leaving it for tomorrow. It's like, he knows it's still going to be there when he wakes up, so might as well just get it done now. Which is sort of how he approaches problems with people as well. If he senses that they have a problem with him or if he has a problem with them, he will want to get it resolved as quickly as possible or else it will just keep on being there. Needless to say, this has caused him to have some late nights and more than a few arguments, but he does sleep better when everything is resolved. Quite intelligent with an inquisitive mind, he has a thirst for knowledge that never seems to lessen. This shows itself in his love of anthropology, namely the belief and superstitions of cultures around the world in the past and the present. The number of books he has on all sorts of cultures is enormous. It can and does fill up a small library. He loves talking about and discussing this topic and tends to ramble on a bit, only to get a bit embarrassed when he realizes that he had been talking so much. Needless to say, if you show interest in anthropology and talk about it with him, he will immediately like you. He's a kind and helpful sort, not prone to holding grudges save towards a couple specific persons. If he sees that someone needs help, there is almost nothing that can stop him from trying his best to do so. When it comes to interacting with other people, he is friendly and tends to enjoy the company of others over being by himself. He especially enjoys talking with those who have a good sense of humor and sarcasm.

Bio:
Well, for starters, it's worth saying that his parents never really were his parents. No, he wasn't adopted. They were definitely his parent in the sense that he was their son, but they just never really acted like parents towards him. Honestly, he doesn't even know why they had him in the first place, since they were almost never around. They would leave him with his grandfather when they would be gone with no real idea of when they would be back. His grandfather was far more like a parent to him than his real parents ever were. Carter always remembers his grandfather as a strict but kind man, making sure his grandson grew up right and had a good education. He'd made it big having a lot of luck investing in his younger years, making enough to set him and his family up for life. Which he used to build a large house in the town and, later, used to send Carter to college. So, even without his parents, Carter grew up well and didn't really ever want for much but he never asked for the moon either. Even though his grandfather didn't need to work, he still held the job as the local historian of the town as he said that it kept him busy because he hated just sitting around. This, and his grandfather's collection of books in the small library in the study of the house, was what sparked Carter's interest in anthropology from a young age and led to him majoring that subject in college.

He remembers his college years fondly, as they were filled with trips to study abroad and he made quite a few good friends. However, it wasn't long after he graduated that his grandfather fell ill and left this world not a year later. Carter was crushed, and decided to take up the role of local historian in his grandfather's place. In his will, he'd left everything to Carter and, when his parents found out, they were outraged and demanded money. He hadn't seen his parents in over three years and they didn't even show up at his grandfather's funeral, now they were demanding money? Needless to say, Carter told them exactly how he felt and that neither of them should ever come by what was his house now ever again. Even though he isn't the type to hold grudges, Carter still hangs onto the ones towards his parents.

A couple years have passed since then, and Carter has to admit that, while he didn't think he'd be staying in the town after he graduated college, it isn't a bad life. In fact, it's rather nice. Well, that was until the string of odd disappearances and murders that have started as of late.

Other:
- While a huge history nerd, he is also very interested in anything in the fantasy genre (such as books like Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, among different series) or anything that has a complex world with interesting and varied people within them.
- Has little to no experience with any sort of weapon.
BurritoRay wrote:
Name: Raphael
Appearance:
5128007_35boGL4BTrgqpM3.png
by:problematic
5nbpgRP.jpg
By: yours truly XD
But also with a blindfold :)
to give an idea the dragon:

36235802_350.png

Personality: Quite unpredictable. Sometimes he's a mischievous and relaxed, joking around and playful. One of his favorite things to do at these times are gambling and drinking. Other times he's a deadly assassin, cold, ruthless and unafraid to kill. Yet at rare times, espcially when he has been starved for too long, bloodlust takes over him. Barely in control, he will strike the closest victim. Yet he has a softer side too. The side that regrets killing all those beings for blood, the side that can feel for others, that can love, care and regret. Yet he locked this side deep inside his mind a long time ago when he realized the cruelty of the world against him just for him being his kind. But no matter what side he's on, he'll always be open to strike a deal, if the offer will benefit himself.

Bio: Assaulted by a vampire, he never accepted the curse for a long time. Living off as a loner, he always stayed within 5 miles of a settlement. Never staying longer than 2 weeks to a month most of the time. At times he wanted to be "normal" again, yet after many years, he started to believe its a blessing as well as a curse. The fact that he was assaulted for weakness made him think strength should be valued above all. He aquired a

Other: As a vampire, he is hurt by the sunlight. He wears a blindfold with an eye on the front. The truth is, he is blind without the blindfold. No one knows of this weakness though, because he was never close enough to someone to spill. He's skilled with throwing daggers/knifes, and never misses most of the time. Every dagger is dipped in fatal poison.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png

Appearance:

2urxmxg.jpg

Gemma has long, wavy, dark brown hair, almost always held back in a loose ponytail, and bright, leaf green eyes.
Gemma’s wardrobe consists mainly of sleeveless t-shirts worn underneath her black leather jacket, (Her favorite being a solid teal-green one), jeans, and her brown knee-high boots.
Gemma is in decent shape, despite her significant sweet-tooth. She's 6’0’’, and is often slightly hunched over, trying to look shorter than she really is, because she can be self conscious about her height.

Personality: Gemma is a kind, caring, and laid back person, and is almost always willing to give a second chance. She tries to stay positive, but can be sarcastic and sassy when provoked or annoyed.

Bio: Gemma lived with her parents and little sister Raizel until she was 10, when her parents were killed in a car accident, which was actually the work of a spirit. Raizel and Gemma were sent to live with their aunt and uncle, who they grew to love like her parents. When Gemma was 18, her aunt was killed by the same spirit who killed her parents eight years earlier. The strange death attracted the attention of a hunter by the name of Aaron Whitfield, who ended up revealing the supernatural world to the sisters when they witnessed the death of their uncle a few days later.
After the incident, Gemma tried going back to her old life, and attended college for one year before dropping out. When Raizel came back to ask Gemma to become a hunter with her, she was reluctant. However, she eventually decided to join her sister because she knew Raizel need a voice of reason, and was afraid she was going to get herself killed otherwise. Though she was reluctant at first, Gemma is now attached to the hunter lifestyle and is no longer doing it just for her sister.

Other: Gemma loves making jokes and puns (mainly because they annoy Raizel), and much like her sister, she’s a huge geek, and is part of many fandoms.

Appearance:

2urxmxg.jpg

24ccvbl.gif
((bump?))
((bump?))
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
((bumping again))
((bumping again))
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 Hi I'm totally not obsessed with supernatural interested in joining. Can I save a spot? I'll fill out the form in a bit with my character and edit this post, if that's okay! :D
@Amaranth41 Hi I'm totally not obsessed with supernatural interested in joining. Can I save a spot? I'll fill out the form in a bit with my character and edit this post, if that's okay! :D
vJXpd.gif
@Amaranth41 [center][b]Name:[/b] Dimitri Superbia [b]Age:[/b] 28 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lxxdb5c.png[/img] Dimitri usually wears darker outfits ranging from a loose black [url=https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.nGW0cvq6PWes0x6Zsa1J2AEsDv&pid=15.1&P=0&w=194&h=155]jacket[/url] along with t-shirts that are always a size too big for him and hide his surprisingly lean (but still muscular) form. Dimitri has a small scar on his chin from a past fight. He got his labradorite necklace from his mother and his earrings from his father so he always has them with him. [b]Personality:[/b] Extremely easy going and peaceable, Dimitri is a hunter who usually stays as far away as possible from large groups of people. Due to his dislike of any interaction between humans (, monsters) and himself he is extremely uncomfortable in any sort of spotlight and will get violent surprisingly quick. However he does have looser morals and is not afraid to get his hands dirty if it means that it will help someone who needs it. Its hard to get him to show any emotion, however embarrassment is the easiest one to notice as the tips of his ears and his whole face goes bright red. Does not believe that violence is always the answer but when he knows that it's the only solution he's a forced to be reckoned with. [b]Bio:[/b] Born to a family of hunters born and originating from Italy he was raised into the life of a hunter. He didn't dislike it but he didn't like it either. Never did he feel any joy about the killing of the creatures that murdered humans or hearing the thanks that he got from those that he had saved, rage never caused his blood to boil when he found out he was too late, and fear never crept into his mind when he was surrounded. His parents were the only things that kept him relatively grounded even through all the chaos that the life of a hunter brought. Then his parents were killed when he was 22, a cowardly surprise attack from a dragon that knew that the two experienced hunters were getting too close. He got the scar from that dragon after he had preformed the killing blow and it woke up long enough to land a final blow. After that he said goodbye to his remaining family and moving to America where he hoped to escape from that life and at least go to college to get a degree in European Folklore. Instead he found that there was no difference, more spread out than Europe had been, but there were still monsters. Dimitri chose to ignore those signs but kept up with not only his training but also the maintenance of all of his weapons and carrying around the basic precautionary weapons. Until the signs began to appear closer and closer together and he finally gave in and began to investigate in earnest. [b]Other:[/b] His family is believed to have had a dragon in their lineage somewhere in the (not so distant) past. None believed it though... But they have been known to have a higher heat resistance than most humans and never had a history of burns... Uses tonfas to fight more often than not. The tonfas are made of iron with blades of silver that come out of the sides when a button on the handle is pushed. [/center]
@Amaranth41
Name:
Dimitri Superbia

Appearance:
lxxdb5c.png
Dimitri usually wears darker outfits ranging from a loose black jacket along with t-shirts that are always a size too big for him and hide his surprisingly lean (but still muscular) form. Dimitri has a small scar on his chin from a past fight. He got his labradorite necklace from his mother and his earrings from his father so he always has them with him.

Personality:
Extremely easy going and peaceable, Dimitri is a hunter who usually stays as far away as possible from large groups of people. Due to his dislike of any interaction between humans (, monsters) and himself he is extremely uncomfortable in any sort of spotlight and will get violent surprisingly quick. However he does have looser morals and is not afraid to get his hands dirty if it means that it will help someone who needs it. Its hard to get him to show any emotion, however embarrassment is the easiest one to notice as the tips of his ears and his whole face goes bright red. Does not believe that violence is always the answer but when he knows that it's the only solution he's a forced to be reckoned with.

Bio:
Born to a family of hunters born and originating from Italy he was raised into the life of a hunter. He didn't dislike it but he didn't like it either. Never did he feel any joy about the killing of the creatures that murdered humans or hearing the thanks that he got from those that he had saved, rage never caused his blood to boil when he found out he was too late, and fear never crept into his mind when he was surrounded. His parents were the only things that kept him relatively grounded even through all the chaos that the life of a hunter brought.

Then his parents were killed when he was 22, a cowardly surprise attack from a dragon that knew that the two experienced hunters were getting too close. He got the scar from that dragon after he had preformed the killing blow and it woke up long enough to land a final blow. After that he said goodbye to his remaining family and moving to America where he hoped to escape from that life and at least go to college to get a degree in European Folklore. Instead he found that there was no difference, more spread out than Europe had been, but there were still monsters. Dimitri chose to ignore those signs but kept up with not only his training but also the maintenance of all of his weapons and carrying around the basic precautionary weapons. Until the signs began to appear closer and closer together and he finally gave in and began to investigate in earnest.

Other:
His family is believed to have had a dragon in their lineage somewhere in the (not so distant) past. None believed it though... But they have been known to have a higher heat resistance than most humans and never had a history of burns...
Uses tonfas to fight more often than not. The tonfas are made of iron with blades of silver that come out of the sides when a button on the handle is pushed.
oulcMpY.gif
@CelestialNarwhal
That's perfectly fine, I'll gladly save a spot for you!

@FlamesEmbrace
I really like Dmitri, he seems quite the interesting character! Accepted!
@CelestialNarwhal
That's perfectly fine, I'll gladly save a spot for you!

@FlamesEmbrace
I really like Dmitri, he seems quite the interesting character! Accepted!
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41
It's been forever since I've watched Supernatural but I hope that won't be a problem since I'd love to join in this roleplay :3 Oh, and I have an idea for a civilian character, just so there aren't only hunter characters. May I run the idea by you through PM? :3
@Amaranth41
It's been forever since I've watched Supernatural but I hope that won't be a problem since I'd love to join in this roleplay :3 Oh, and I have an idea for a civilian character, just so there aren't only hunter characters. May I run the idea by you through PM? :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
1 2 3 4