Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 379 380
Gnight Abyss!! And ahh yeah
The lord's going home
Gnight Abyss!! And ahh yeah
The lord's going home
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Aaaa ok guess it's pretty late now xc night everyone! Sorry i only replied once today;;
Scratch that I'll just reply one last time before sleeping
Aaaa ok guess it's pretty late now xc night everyone! Sorry i only replied once today;;
Scratch that I'll just reply one last time before sleeping
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
XD Gnight nebula! I hope you sleep well
XD Gnight nebula! I hope you sleep well
Is this rp still open :?
Is this rp still open :?
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
@witchies Yepp ^^
@witchies Yepp ^^
Wow, so many notifications! I fell asleep as it was after midnight in my time zone when the rp started. I hope I'm not too far behind!
Wow, so many notifications! I fell asleep as it was after midnight in my time zone when the rp started. I hope I'm not too far behind!
XwzJAeR.png
@AuroraDragon You're not, don't worry! All the notifications were just the characters talking to each other and things, they're still in the starting tavern

^^ You can put your character introduction if you want
@AuroraDragon You're not, don't worry! All the notifications were just the characters talking to each other and things, they're still in the starting tavern

^^ You can put your character introduction if you want
So i was just going through my music

and there is a song that like totally could be like a perfect theme song for parts 1 and 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTfbLtXTlw
So i was just going through my music

and there is a song that like totally could be like a perfect theme song for parts 1 and 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTfbLtXTlw
not super active :(

he/they/xey
Ahhh!! Over 70 notifications! I hope I'm not behind or anything! ;v;
Ahhh!! Over 70 notifications! I hope I'm not behind or anything! ;v;
xk7ymDQ.png
I'm so sorry for all the notifications O.o it usually happens when you're subbed to the OOC thread as well, I'm really sorry
You're not behind don't worry, we didn't go anywhere, they're all still in the starting tavern ^^
I'm so sorry for all the notifications O.o it usually happens when you're subbed to the OOC thread as well, I'm really sorry
You're not behind don't worry, we didn't go anywhere, they're all still in the starting tavern ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 379 380