Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380
XD Ikr oh dear
XD Ikr oh dear
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Oh boy xD
Oh boy xD
Btw, whats the final battle! :0 I wanna submit the character bio and have it line up with everyone elses
Btw, whats the final battle! :0 I wanna submit the character bio and have it line up with everyone elses
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
The final battle was where the monsters attacked the city to try and defeat the gods, and they managed it ^^ then the Spirits left

If it's a different character it really doesn't have to align don't worry ^^ but I'd love to see Moi again omg
The final battle was where the monsters attacked the city to try and defeat the gods, and they managed it ^^ then the Spirits left

If it's a different character it really doesn't have to align don't worry ^^ but I'd love to see Moi again omg
Moi can definitely join Valdis' faction tho owo I mean they did said that they'd help around with Warren and Mark, if they still remember and/or wants to do that XD
Moi can definitely join Valdis' faction tho owo I mean they did said that they'd help around with Warren and Mark, if they still remember and/or wants to do that XD
Ohh man I just remebered that! That can be a thing that happens- yeah I'll write their bio now!
Might RP a bit later though- parents are running errands!! Hopefully soon tho
Ohh man I just remebered that! That can be a thing that happens- yeah I'll write their bio now!
Might RP a bit later though- parents are running errands!! Hopefully soon tho
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
OMG IM SO EXCITED YESSS
OMG IM SO EXCITED YESSS
Omg I'm so sorry that I missed the notification on the RP xD
Omg I'm so sorry that I missed the notification on the RP xD
XD Don't worry it's okay
XD Don't worry it's okay
FYI, the rest of the workers at the tavern and most of the people dolnt know she's not human, but think that something odd just happened to her or she has an awful taste in clothing
FYI, the rest of the workers at the tavern and most of the people dolnt know she's not human, but think that something odd just happened to her or she has an awful taste in clothing
not super active :(

he/they/xey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380