Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380
It's 11:20pm for me right now and I have to go to bed! No! Why can't I rp with the rest of you?? *cries softly*
That sounds good to me, I'm just hoping I don't arrive too late tomorrow because my time zone is different from... well... everyone else's XD
It's 11:20pm for me right now and I have to go to bed! No! Why can't I rp with the rest of you?? *cries softly*
That sounds good to me, I'm just hoping I don't arrive too late tomorrow because my time zone is different from... well... everyone else's XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Actually I'll be the one that get left behind, you're all awake when I'm asleep xD Just that Dusk and catsnebula are the only ones so far that can catch up with me xD
Actually I'll be the one that get left behind, you're all awake when I'm asleep xD Just that Dusk and catsnebula are the only ones so far that can catch up with me xD
AAAAA

I'm not a okami fan, but when I set my eyes upon ninetails (I love foxes) I died completely.

And yee

I'll start the description tomorrow, I gotta sleep (well today since its 1:22 am XD)

I'm nervous too but excited.
AAAAA

I'm not a okami fan, but when I set my eyes upon ninetails (I love foxes) I died completely.

And yee

I'll start the description tomorrow, I gotta sleep (well today since its 1:22 am XD)

I'm nervous too but excited.
ezgif_com_resize_by_heartsofinsanity-dc1gfev.gif
Ahh okay I see ^^ Still! I'm excited whenever I see references about the game! Honestly it deserved more attention x3

Alright, sleep tight then xD Take your time!
Ahh okay I see ^^ Still! I'm excited whenever I see references about the game! Honestly it deserved more attention x3

Alright, sleep tight then xD Take your time!
XD Time zones are so hard

Don't worry, we won't zoom away without anyone XD I know it's night for most people right now

Our characters can talk/have an intro scene Abyss XD

Sure you can join, @Cheify !! ^^ I hope you sleep well
XD Time zones are so hard

Don't worry, we won't zoom away without anyone XD I know it's night for most people right now

Our characters can talk/have an intro scene Abyss XD

Sure you can join, @Cheify !! ^^ I hope you sleep well
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
I know xD But I just remembered about the time when I nearly had 100 notifications xD

Time zone is wild man, why does it even exist xD
I know xD But I just remembered about the time when I nearly had 100 notifications xD

Time zone is wild man, why does it even exist xD
XD Ikr
XD Ikr
Also is Alotte in a different bar/tavern/village? o.o
Also is Alotte in a different bar/tavern/village? o.o
I was going to take Alotte's intro as though it happened in order with the rest, like after I'd set the scene O.o if that would be okay?
I was going to take Alotte's intro as though it happened in order with the rest, like after I'd set the scene O.o if that would be okay?
Uhmm sure? xD Lol we're off to a great start! xD
Uhmm sure? xD Lol we're off to a great start! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380