Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380
AHHHH so many notifications XD Good moorningg
AHHHH so many notifications XD Good moorningg
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Morning oml xD *Sniffs* New RP yooo
Morning oml xD *Sniffs* New RP yooo
XD A bit nerve-wracking tbh but I'm excited

I'll post to set the scene and then let everyone post their character intros, is that a good way to start? it's been so long since we started atop oml I've forgotten how to start up
XD A bit nerve-wracking tbh but I'm excited

I'll post to set the scene and then let everyone post their character intros, is that a good way to start? it's been so long since we started atop oml I've forgotten how to start up
Yes please xD I'd like to know more about how Aerik and Tem tag along and such, like did they join the faction too or they just hop on along? xD
Yes please xD I'd like to know more about how Aerik and Tem tag along and such, like did they join the faction too or they just hop on along? xD
XD I think they joined the faction although Aerik's leg still gives her grief so she'd be going on a select few hunts by this point O.o

Tem hangs around June no matter where she is, I don't think she joined the faction though
XD I think they joined the faction although Aerik's leg still gives her grief so she'd be going on a select few hunts by this point O.o

Tem hangs around June no matter where she is, I don't think she joined the faction though
@AuroraDragon @boi @SoulLugia11 @Zenikay @catsnebula are you guys subbed to the main thread? I'm going to start by setting the intro scene and then everyone can put the intros for their characters ^^
@AuroraDragon @boi @SoulLugia11 @Zenikay @catsnebula are you guys subbed to the main thread? I'm going to start by setting the intro scene and then everyone can put the intros for their characters ^^
Well Aerik doesn't have to go on all the hunts, she can hang around the other Hunter's part-job places, like the Travis' trading post and help Warren out with logging on new creatures and such and all that xD

And lol I figured much about Tem xD
Well Aerik doesn't have to go on all the hunts, she can hang around the other Hunter's part-job places, like the Travis' trading post and help Warren out with logging on new creatures and such and all that xD

And lol I figured much about Tem xD
XD Ah yeah, it seems like something she'd do
I imagine her leg gets pretty achey in the winter and things XD
XD Ah yeah, it seems like something she'd do
I imagine her leg gets pretty achey in the winter and things XD
Aye, am I too late?

I don't usually rp with newer people, but i'm trying to challenge myself to push to the limits.

Even tho i'm really comfortable with my friends ;u;

btw its 1:18 am don't expect me to reply yet
Aye, am I too late?

I don't usually rp with newer people, but i'm trying to challenge myself to push to the limits.

Even tho i'm really comfortable with my friends ;u;

btw its 1:18 am don't expect me to reply yet
ezgif_com_resize_by_heartsofinsanity-dc1gfev.gif
@Cheify Nope! Just post a character and hop in ^^ We just started fresh

Also omg I love Okami
@Cheify Nope! Just post a character and hop in ^^ We just started fresh

Also omg I love Okami
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380