Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars RP (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Seboo22

Crow walked up to Sarah's side, his footsteps almost loud in the near empty planning room. They were on a Republic Cruiser orbiting Felucia, for Commander Stark's battalion had just been forced to abandon the world to the Separatist army and they had returned to the ship to regroup and prepare for the next battle. This next battle was why he was at the Padawan's side, because during the retreat her master, General Reed, had become trapped behind enemy lines on the planet along side a small force of clone troopers. They had tried to buy the rest of the battalion time to escape, and now the Commander was determined to return to help her Master escape from his predicament.

Inclining his head toward Sarah, Crow said, "Sir, do you have a plan about how exactly we will be getting back down to Felucia? I would recommend using the gunships to drop us off as to not alert the Seppies to our location, then call them back to pick us up once we have located General Reed and the others." They were alone in the room, as the rest of the team she had assembled for the mission were still getting organised.
@Seboo22

Crow walked up to Sarah's side, his footsteps almost loud in the near empty planning room. They were on a Republic Cruiser orbiting Felucia, for Commander Stark's battalion had just been forced to abandon the world to the Separatist army and they had returned to the ship to regroup and prepare for the next battle. This next battle was why he was at the Padawan's side, because during the retreat her master, General Reed, had become trapped behind enemy lines on the planet along side a small force of clone troopers. They had tried to buy the rest of the battalion time to escape, and now the Commander was determined to return to help her Master escape from his predicament.

Inclining his head toward Sarah, Crow said, "Sir, do you have a plan about how exactly we will be getting back down to Felucia? I would recommend using the gunships to drop us off as to not alert the Seppies to our location, then call them back to pick us up once we have located General Reed and the others." They were alone in the room, as the rest of the team she had assembled for the mission were still getting organised.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Violetah

Sarah and her Master General Jojen Reed had lead an assault against a separatist base on the surface of Felucia to drive them out of this system. They'd gone deep behind enemy lines but the enemy force was way stronger than anticipated and they'd lost alot of men, forcing them to scrub the mission. There had been a constant firefight between them and the droids, and as the rescue shuttles came down to get them they were met with heavy cannon fire. Her Master went to take out the cannons which would allow them to escape safely, some troopers went with him. She stayed to defend the wounded and the shuttles along with Crow. A batch of droids came between the two parties, and they were cut off from eachother. After successfully disabling the cannons her master ordered over the COM for them to leave. At first Sarah was reluctant, but she knew that they had to go now, and so they did..

Back at the Cruiser, Sarah had informed the jedi council of what happened on the planet. They'd told her to wait for reinforcements to arrive, but that would take a full rotation! She knew that the group on the surface wouldn't make it until then. They'd already been down there for to long.

She'd ordered her men to prepare for a rescure mission, despite the councils orders. And she knew that there was nothing she could've done to prevent what happened, but still she felt guilty about leaving them behind. She had to set things right.

She stod in the planning room trying to think of a suitable rescue procedure when Crow came up to her asking about the plan. His recommendation was the only thing that she'd come to think of and would most likely be successfull. She nodded as he spoke. "Nothing else comes to mind." She simply replied. "Please prepare three gunships for takeoff. Our descent must be quick, is the team ready?" She asked and looked at Crow.
@Violetah

Sarah and her Master General Jojen Reed had lead an assault against a separatist base on the surface of Felucia to drive them out of this system. They'd gone deep behind enemy lines but the enemy force was way stronger than anticipated and they'd lost alot of men, forcing them to scrub the mission. There had been a constant firefight between them and the droids, and as the rescue shuttles came down to get them they were met with heavy cannon fire. Her Master went to take out the cannons which would allow them to escape safely, some troopers went with him. She stayed to defend the wounded and the shuttles along with Crow. A batch of droids came between the two parties, and they were cut off from eachother. After successfully disabling the cannons her master ordered over the COM for them to leave. At first Sarah was reluctant, but she knew that they had to go now, and so they did..

Back at the Cruiser, Sarah had informed the jedi council of what happened on the planet. They'd told her to wait for reinforcements to arrive, but that would take a full rotation! She knew that the group on the surface wouldn't make it until then. They'd already been down there for to long.

She'd ordered her men to prepare for a rescure mission, despite the councils orders. And she knew that there was nothing she could've done to prevent what happened, but still she felt guilty about leaving them behind. She had to set things right.

She stod in the planning room trying to think of a suitable rescue procedure when Crow came up to her asking about the plan. His recommendation was the only thing that she'd come to think of and would most likely be successfull. She nodded as he spoke. "Nothing else comes to mind." She simply replied. "Please prepare three gunships for takeoff. Our descent must be quick, is the team ready?" She asked and looked at Crow.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
(@Seboo22 Sorry it took so long. Finally had the time and the muse to write this up. I'm subbed to the thread so you don't have to ping me.)

"I will contact the bridge, sir," Crow immediately responded. Looking back at the door he then said, "Unless something has come up, they should be waiting outside." His head tipped down slightly as he checked to see if he had gotten any messages on his comm, and seeing nothing he then went straight to comming the bridge and telling them to prepare three gunships for the mission Sarah had organised.

Near the end of his coversation he shot another look at Sarah, repeating what he was being told through his comm. "The LAAT/i's will be ready in five minutes, Commander." Moving his hand away from the side of his head, he took a step towards Sarah. Taking off his helmet, he said softly, "Don't worry sir, we'll find them. In my experience, Jedi are good at surviving impossible odds." To him she seemed worried, and he wouldn't be surprised if she was; he'd worked with Jedi and their Padawans before and he knew how close they tended to be. Also, knowing the dangers posed by both the Separatists and the wildlife on the planet below he thought it would be foolish not to be concerned. Deep down he too thought they had been down there too long but he gave no outer sign of this, just keeping himself focused on organising the mission.

Turning back towards the door, he then approached it. It slid open as it sensed him, and that revealed that the team was waiting outside the door for permission to enter. He couldn't help a small smile as he said to them, "You can come in now."
(@Seboo22 Sorry it took so long. Finally had the time and the muse to write this up. I'm subbed to the thread so you don't have to ping me.)

"I will contact the bridge, sir," Crow immediately responded. Looking back at the door he then said, "Unless something has come up, they should be waiting outside." His head tipped down slightly as he checked to see if he had gotten any messages on his comm, and seeing nothing he then went straight to comming the bridge and telling them to prepare three gunships for the mission Sarah had organised.

Near the end of his coversation he shot another look at Sarah, repeating what he was being told through his comm. "The LAAT/i's will be ready in five minutes, Commander." Moving his hand away from the side of his head, he took a step towards Sarah. Taking off his helmet, he said softly, "Don't worry sir, we'll find them. In my experience, Jedi are good at surviving impossible odds." To him she seemed worried, and he wouldn't be surprised if she was; he'd worked with Jedi and their Padawans before and he knew how close they tended to be. Also, knowing the dangers posed by both the Separatists and the wildlife on the planet below he thought it would be foolish not to be concerned. Deep down he too thought they had been down there too long but he gave no outer sign of this, just keeping himself focused on organising the mission.

Turning back towards the door, he then approached it. It slid open as it sensed him, and that revealed that the team was waiting outside the door for permission to enter. He couldn't help a small smile as he said to them, "You can come in now."
(@Violetah it's quite alright XD)

She didn't orally respond to Crow's optimistic statement, she only showed that she'd anknowleged it with a light nod as she looked at a holographic replica of the plantet below. The cordinates of where the separatist base was stationed and the location of where they'd been forced to retreat were marked on the hologram. Her master and his men would most likely be around that area. They'd been so close.. A few hundred meters from the enemy base. All they needed was a few charges.

Sarah turned her attention to her team entering the room. They all lined up neatly and adressed their commander. She returned the gesture, despite having done it many times she still wasn't used to it. She also gestured for them to remove their helmets before she started. This she prefered, it made it more personal.
"This will be quite a short briefing. We will be leaving for the surface shortly. The flight down will be rough. They know we'll be coming. And the mission is simple, locate the General and his men, and return them home. And if we get the chance we'll blow up some tin-cans too. But we don't have much time and it won't be easy.. But we don't leave anyone behind." She said looking at each one of them. "Any questions?" She asked before looking up at Crow, as if asking him if she did alright. She'd never realy been put in charge of so much, she was used to follow her masters lead.
(@Violetah it's quite alright XD)

She didn't orally respond to Crow's optimistic statement, she only showed that she'd anknowleged it with a light nod as she looked at a holographic replica of the plantet below. The cordinates of where the separatist base was stationed and the location of where they'd been forced to retreat were marked on the hologram. Her master and his men would most likely be around that area. They'd been so close.. A few hundred meters from the enemy base. All they needed was a few charges.

Sarah turned her attention to her team entering the room. They all lined up neatly and adressed their commander. She returned the gesture, despite having done it many times she still wasn't used to it. She also gestured for them to remove their helmets before she started. This she prefered, it made it more personal.
"This will be quite a short briefing. We will be leaving for the surface shortly. The flight down will be rough. They know we'll be coming. And the mission is simple, locate the General and his men, and return them home. And if we get the chance we'll blow up some tin-cans too. But we don't have much time and it won't be easy.. But we don't leave anyone behind." She said looking at each one of them. "Any questions?" She asked before looking up at Crow, as if asking him if she did alright. She'd never realy been put in charge of so much, she was used to follow her masters lead.
A she » » 20y/o

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
@Seboo22 (If 10 clone troopers seems too many, I'll change how many there are)

Crow noticed the look she shot him, and sighed internally. To him that look signaled inexperience, which did worry him slightly, but he also thought it might just be pre-mission nerves. Whatever it was, he realised he might have to take a more active role in guiding her on the mission that he thought he'd have to do previously. He just hoped that she could adapt quickly, for once they got planet side the situation was sure to change quickly.

In response to her question he shook his head and the ten clone troopers assembled before them gave a soft murmur of, "No, Commander." They knew that they would be informed about anything they needed to know when they needed to know it, so didn't ask questions. Crow put his helmet back on and looked at them, his voice slipping into his professional tone. "We will be splitting into groups of four for the way down, and once our boots are on the ground we'll regroup and head towards our objective. You two," Crow pointed at two of the clone troopers, "will be with the Commander and I in our gunship. The rest of you, split into two teams."

Folding his hands behind his back, he continued, "Once we reach Felucia, we will assemble at the rendezvous point and make our way to General Reed's last known position. Our objective is to clear a path through the Separatist troops to allow him and his troops to get out from behind enemy lines and be picked up by our forces. If necessary we will disable any Separatist technology that prevents a safe pick up, but that is not our main objective. There will be no reinforcements or help once we reach the ground; the success of our mission rests on our shoulders. Is that clear?" The question he was asking was as much to the troops before him as it was to Sarah beside him, and there was an undertone of, Does anyone want to add anything to that? to it.
@Seboo22 (If 10 clone troopers seems too many, I'll change how many there are)

Crow noticed the look she shot him, and sighed internally. To him that look signaled inexperience, which did worry him slightly, but he also thought it might just be pre-mission nerves. Whatever it was, he realised he might have to take a more active role in guiding her on the mission that he thought he'd have to do previously. He just hoped that she could adapt quickly, for once they got planet side the situation was sure to change quickly.

In response to her question he shook his head and the ten clone troopers assembled before them gave a soft murmur of, "No, Commander." They knew that they would be informed about anything they needed to know when they needed to know it, so didn't ask questions. Crow put his helmet back on and looked at them, his voice slipping into his professional tone. "We will be splitting into groups of four for the way down, and once our boots are on the ground we'll regroup and head towards our objective. You two," Crow pointed at two of the clone troopers, "will be with the Commander and I in our gunship. The rest of you, split into two teams."

Folding his hands behind his back, he continued, "Once we reach Felucia, we will assemble at the rendezvous point and make our way to General Reed's last known position. Our objective is to clear a path through the Separatist troops to allow him and his troops to get out from behind enemy lines and be picked up by our forces. If necessary we will disable any Separatist technology that prevents a safe pick up, but that is not our main objective. There will be no reinforcements or help once we reach the ground; the success of our mission rests on our shoulders. Is that clear?" The question he was asking was as much to the troops before him as it was to Sarah beside him, and there was an undertone of, Does anyone want to add anything to that? to it.
(@Violetah - 10 is the perfect ammount :) -- Question; What millitary rank is Crow?)

She listened as Crow spoke, her gaze fell allong the men lined up infront of them. Same straight faces, all with different thoughts and personalities. Disciplined, loyal and skilled men, all of them. Responding to Crows last question with a nod, she could't have been able to sum up the mission better than he did there. She had nothing to add either. Crow was no doubt used to giving orders, which Sarah much appreciated.

"I belive we're all set to go then." Sarah said, attatching an earpiece to her right ear, the comm was linked to everyone on the team's helmets. "The transports should be ready by now, let's get to the bay boys." She said, before passing by Crow, leaving the room.

(@Violetah - 10 is the perfect ammount :) -- Question; What millitary rank is Crow?)

She listened as Crow spoke, her gaze fell allong the men lined up infront of them. Same straight faces, all with different thoughts and personalities. Disciplined, loyal and skilled men, all of them. Responding to Crows last question with a nod, she could't have been able to sum up the mission better than he did there. She had nothing to add either. Crow was no doubt used to giving orders, which Sarah much appreciated.

"I belive we're all set to go then." Sarah said, attatching an earpiece to her right ear, the comm was linked to everyone on the team's helmets. "The transports should be ready by now, let's get to the bay boys." She said, before passing by Crow, leaving the room.

A she » » 20y/o

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
@Seboo22 (I'm not really sure, but I think he'd be a Sergeant according to Wookieepedia. I once tried to figure out ranks only to realise that the Clone Wars just gave the characters ranks that sounded cool so I gave up XD)

"Yes sir!" all the clones replied sharply, then there was the clatter of armour as they put their helmets back on and filed out after her. Crow waited until everyone had left the room, the followed them out before striding past them and catching up to Sarah. Over his comm, Crow made sure everyone was on the same comm frequency, then said no more.

His thoughts were on the mission as he ran through what they'd do once they got to Felucia and he pictured in his mind's eye the terrain they'd have to go through. He wasn't worried, just calm and focused. After than he went through his gear, his arms making slight jerky movements as he mentally touched each thing he was carrying to make sure he didn't leave anything behind.

Once they arrived in the hanger they saw that the three gunships were waiting, their engines softly humming. Casting a brief look around he saw everyone was automatically splitting into smaller groups and heading towards a gunship. As he himself made a bee-line to the nearest ship, he said to Sarah over his shoulder, "If there's anything you want to say, say it now."
@Seboo22 (I'm not really sure, but I think he'd be a Sergeant according to Wookieepedia. I once tried to figure out ranks only to realise that the Clone Wars just gave the characters ranks that sounded cool so I gave up XD)

"Yes sir!" all the clones replied sharply, then there was the clatter of armour as they put their helmets back on and filed out after her. Crow waited until everyone had left the room, the followed them out before striding past them and catching up to Sarah. Over his comm, Crow made sure everyone was on the same comm frequency, then said no more.

His thoughts were on the mission as he ran through what they'd do once they got to Felucia and he pictured in his mind's eye the terrain they'd have to go through. He wasn't worried, just calm and focused. After than he went through his gear, his arms making slight jerky movements as he mentally touched each thing he was carrying to make sure he didn't leave anything behind.

Once they arrived in the hanger they saw that the three gunships were waiting, their engines softly humming. Casting a brief look around he saw everyone was automatically splitting into smaller groups and heading towards a gunship. As he himself made a bee-line to the nearest ship, he said to Sarah over his shoulder, "If there's anything you want to say, say it now."
(@Violetah - alright :) - i could never quite figure out what the ranks were either..)

Sarah didn't have much gear with her at all. Her lightsabers were locked together, attached as one long hilt on her belt. She knew of very few jedi who wielded a duelsaber, of course her's was modified, allowing them to split in to two singular ones. She did prefer the duelblade, despite the sith having been the masterminds behind it's design.

The hanger was huge and consisted mostly of gunships and fighters like the V-19 torrent and the ARC-170 starfighters. She'd much like to pilot the V-19's, but during attacks on ships she was stuck with jedi starfighters..

They headed towards their gunship, she walked silently behind Crow and she looked at him as he spoke. She hesitated a bit. "I have never been in command, Crow." She sighed. "I might need some help.." She admitted as they entered the ship.
(@Violetah - alright :) - i could never quite figure out what the ranks were either..)

Sarah didn't have much gear with her at all. Her lightsabers were locked together, attached as one long hilt on her belt. She knew of very few jedi who wielded a duelsaber, of course her's was modified, allowing them to split in to two singular ones. She did prefer the duelblade, despite the sith having been the masterminds behind it's design.

The hanger was huge and consisted mostly of gunships and fighters like the V-19 torrent and the ARC-170 starfighters. She'd much like to pilot the V-19's, but during attacks on ships she was stuck with jedi starfighters..

They headed towards their gunship, she walked silently behind Crow and she looked at him as he spoke. She hesitated a bit. "I have never been in command, Crow." She sighed. "I might need some help.." She admitted as they entered the ship.
A she » » 20y/o

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
@Seboo22 (Are you subbed to the thread? If you are, we can stop pinging each other because we'll get an automatic ping whenever someone posts on the thread.)

Crow felt a spark of surprise when Sarah admitted she'd never been in command before, but his step didn't falter as he entered the ship beside her. That wasn't the response he was expecting when he asked if she had anything to say. Taking hold of one of the straps hanging from the roof of the ship with one hand, he said softly to her, "That's why I'm here, to stop you doing things that might get us all killed. I'll give you advice whenever you need it, Commander, don't you worry about that." He tried to make his tone sound reassuring, but wasn't sure if he managed to do so.

Readjusting the backpack he was wearing, he leaned away from her and looked to make sure the other two troops were holding on. They were facing away from him, trying their best to not intrude on Crow and Sarah. He then commed the pilot and said, "We're ready to go."
The pilot, who called himself Tobi, then said, "Hold on tight, it might be a bit of a bumpy ride if the Seps see us." With that the doors the the gunship slid closed and the floor beneath them jolted at the gunship lifted from the hanger and left the ship.
@Seboo22 (Are you subbed to the thread? If you are, we can stop pinging each other because we'll get an automatic ping whenever someone posts on the thread.)

Crow felt a spark of surprise when Sarah admitted she'd never been in command before, but his step didn't falter as he entered the ship beside her. That wasn't the response he was expecting when he asked if she had anything to say. Taking hold of one of the straps hanging from the roof of the ship with one hand, he said softly to her, "That's why I'm here, to stop you doing things that might get us all killed. I'll give you advice whenever you need it, Commander, don't you worry about that." He tried to make his tone sound reassuring, but wasn't sure if he managed to do so.

Readjusting the backpack he was wearing, he leaned away from her and looked to make sure the other two troops were holding on. They were facing away from him, trying their best to not intrude on Crow and Sarah. He then commed the pilot and said, "We're ready to go."
The pilot, who called himself Tobi, then said, "Hold on tight, it might be a bit of a bumpy ride if the Seps see us." With that the doors the the gunship slid closed and the floor beneath them jolted at the gunship lifted from the hanger and left the ship.
(@Violetah -uh, i'm not entierly sure what you mean about that..)

Sarah grabbed one of the straps hanging from the ceiling. She nodded as a responce to his.... reasurance? To her it sure didn't feel that encouraging. But she understood that he tried to make it sound nice. The ship took of, leaving the low orbiting cruiser, and heading down toward the planet's surface. The first few minutes of the flight were relatively piecefull, but the enemy must've caught them on their scanners, and when the gunships were in range they gave the inbound ships "a warm welcome".

The ship shook violently as they reached lower altitude. They were being shot at by multiple cannons, which hadn't been there before. There was black smoke around the areas they'd been earlier. Sarah looked up at Crow. "A good place to start would probably be that heavy cannon my master and his men destroyed in order for us to escape.. There's a slim chance that they're still there now, but we may be able to find some tracks?"
(@Violetah -uh, i'm not entierly sure what you mean about that..)

Sarah grabbed one of the straps hanging from the ceiling. She nodded as a responce to his.... reasurance? To her it sure didn't feel that encouraging. But she understood that he tried to make it sound nice. The ship took of, leaving the low orbiting cruiser, and heading down toward the planet's surface. The first few minutes of the flight were relatively piecefull, but the enemy must've caught them on their scanners, and when the gunships were in range they gave the inbound ships "a warm welcome".

The ship shook violently as they reached lower altitude. They were being shot at by multiple cannons, which hadn't been there before. There was black smoke around the areas they'd been earlier. Sarah looked up at Crow. "A good place to start would probably be that heavy cannon my master and his men destroyed in order for us to escape.. There's a slim chance that they're still there now, but we may be able to find some tracks?"
A she » » 20y/o

giphy.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
1 2 3 4 5 6