Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Roleplay with CaptainMoondyne
1 2 3 4 5
Thanos was struggling for the words to describe it. "I guess it's because even though they let me in, they're still afraid on what I can do. Some don't want to even see me." He sighed. "It's pretty lonely." He dug at the dirt directly in front of him. Whenever he thouched a blade of grass, the grass would wilt and die, turning into a ash grey-black.

Forestspirit smiled kindly as she managed to get a Coatl next to Athena. "This is Peggy. She's a really quiet dragon, but I think you'll like her." Peggy gulped as she watched Athena. "Hi," she whispered.
Thanos was struggling for the words to describe it. "I guess it's because even though they let me in, they're still afraid on what I can do. Some don't want to even see me." He sighed. "It's pretty lonely." He dug at the dirt directly in front of him. Whenever he thouched a blade of grass, the grass would wilt and die, turning into a ash grey-black.

Forestspirit smiled kindly as she managed to get a Coatl next to Athena. "This is Peggy. She's a really quiet dragon, but I think you'll like her." Peggy gulped as she watched Athena. "Hi," she whispered.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
(Sorry! I didn't see the notification until now)

"Oh..." Verity trailed off, her expression one of sadness as she gazed at her brother. For awhile she just stood there, unable to speak. She couldn't image what Thanos had gone through, since she was friends with everyone in her Clan. Then the young skydancer shook her head. "Have you tried speaking to your Leader?"

Athena froze under the coatl's gaze, then shifted uncomfortably and glanced at the imperial. "Hello, I'm Athena."
(Sorry! I didn't see the notification until now)

"Oh..." Verity trailed off, her expression one of sadness as she gazed at her brother. For awhile she just stood there, unable to speak. She couldn't image what Thanos had gone through, since she was friends with everyone in her Clan. Then the young skydancer shook her head. "Have you tried speaking to your Leader?"

Athena froze under the coatl's gaze, then shifted uncomfortably and glanced at the imperial. "Hello, I'm Athena."
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
(It's Ok!)
Thanks nodded. "She didn't know what to do." He looked up as a flock of harpies surrounded the two clans. They screeched as they closed in. Serval dragons, Thorn, Flameheart and Abyss among them, started defending and attacking. Thanos glanced at Verity, then joined the other dragons. Whenever he touched harpies, the would literally dissolve into ash.

Peggy nervously looked around as she backed up into some shelter of her own. Forestspirit helped protect Athena, growling at any harpy that came close. The harpies would flee from her and attack a different dragon.
(It's Ok!)
Thanks nodded. "She didn't know what to do." He looked up as a flock of harpies surrounded the two clans. They screeched as they closed in. Serval dragons, Thorn, Flameheart and Abyss among them, started defending and attacking. Thanos glanced at Verity, then joined the other dragons. Whenever he touched harpies, the would literally dissolve into ash.

Peggy nervously looked around as she backed up into some shelter of her own. Forestspirit helped protect Athena, growling at any harpy that came close. The harpies would flee from her and attack a different dragon.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
With a small gasp, Verity backed away from an approaching harpy and hurriedly joined a small group of dragons nearby. There's safety in numbers, right...? She then watched on helplessly as more harpies flew in, and the fight intensified.

Athena sucked in a sharp breath as the harpies started attacking, her eyes widening at how sudden it was. She then shook her head and started using her magic to protect other dragons, as well as attack from a distance. She soon noticed other dragons doing the same.

SpokenBlade let out a roar as soon as he spotted the flock of harpies, calling his Clan's Warriors to him. He joined the attack a second later with Aden, Pwyll, AugustAspire and Cadbury. Meanwhile WingStar organised other dragons into defending groups, making sure that no dragon from either Clan was left alone and helpless.

With a small gasp, Verity backed away from an approaching harpy and hurriedly joined a small group of dragons nearby. There's safety in numbers, right...? She then watched on helplessly as more harpies flew in, and the fight intensified.

Athena sucked in a sharp breath as the harpies started attacking, her eyes widening at how sudden it was. She then shook her head and started using her magic to protect other dragons, as well as attack from a distance. She soon noticed other dragons doing the same.

SpokenBlade let out a roar as soon as he spotted the flock of harpies, calling his Clan's Warriors to him. He joined the attack a second later with Aden, Pwyll, AugustAspire and Cadbury. Meanwhile WingStar organised other dragons into defending groups, making sure that no dragon from either Clan was left alone and helpless.

_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Some mages quickly joined the fight. Aurora defended other dragons with her intense light magic, and Mizuko made the harpies unable to fly by surrounding them with water. Rosalie, Thorn, and Abyss worked as a team, effective killing any harpy they fought. Sometimes they even fought multiple harpies at the same time.

Thanos came face to face with the flock's leader. He growled as he turned it to ash. Looking around, he gathered his energy, then let out a wave of necromacy. The dragons weren't affected, but the harpies broke into ash as the wave went over them. Thanks swayed, suddenly weak from lack of energy, then fell down, falling unconscious.

Forestspirit let out an exhale as the fight suddenly ended. She swept her tail over the piles of ash, scattering them apart, then looked around. To her relief, she didn't spot anyone dead. She only saw a few minor wounds here and there, nothing too major.
Some mages quickly joined the fight. Aurora defended other dragons with her intense light magic, and Mizuko made the harpies unable to fly by surrounding them with water. Rosalie, Thorn, and Abyss worked as a team, effective killing any harpy they fought. Sometimes they even fought multiple harpies at the same time.

Thanos came face to face with the flock's leader. He growled as he turned it to ash. Looking around, he gathered his energy, then let out a wave of necromacy. The dragons weren't affected, but the harpies broke into ash as the wave went over them. Thanks swayed, suddenly weak from lack of energy, then fell down, falling unconscious.

Forestspirit let out an exhale as the fight suddenly ended. She swept her tail over the piles of ash, scattering them apart, then looked around. To her relief, she didn't spot anyone dead. She only saw a few minor wounds here and there, nothing too major.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
Tatiana spun around as she heard a heavy thud, her eyes instantly landing on the still form of a male skydancer. She remembered fighting near him awhile ago, and immediately felt rather concerned. So she made her way over to him, quickly assessing him for injuries. "Hello? Are you alright?" Tatiana was relieved when she found a pulse and immediately guessed that he'd passed out from exhaustion. So she beckoned to the nearest dragon, "Help me get him somewhere more comfortable."

Verity felt a wave of relief when all of the harpies crumbled into ash, then panicked as she realised that Thanos had disappeared. She promptly made to go find him, but was stopped by Pwyll. "I need to find my brother!" she protested, trying to get past the burly snapper. Pwyll merely shook his head, "You need to stay here until further orders are given. There might be more harpies around." Verity huffed in annoyance but reluctantly went back to the group she'd been in.

Athena also exhaled, glad that it was over. She leaned against the nearest boulder and closed her eyes, feeling her energy fade before coming back to her. "Dear me... Is everyone alright?"
Tatiana spun around as she heard a heavy thud, her eyes instantly landing on the still form of a male skydancer. She remembered fighting near him awhile ago, and immediately felt rather concerned. So she made her way over to him, quickly assessing him for injuries. "Hello? Are you alright?" Tatiana was relieved when she found a pulse and immediately guessed that he'd passed out from exhaustion. So she beckoned to the nearest dragon, "Help me get him somewhere more comfortable."

Verity felt a wave of relief when all of the harpies crumbled into ash, then panicked as she realised that Thanos had disappeared. She promptly made to go find him, but was stopped by Pwyll. "I need to find my brother!" she protested, trying to get past the burly snapper. Pwyll merely shook his head, "You need to stay here until further orders are given. There might be more harpies around." Verity huffed in annoyance but reluctantly went back to the group she'd been in.

Athena also exhaled, glad that it was over. She leaned against the nearest boulder and closed her eyes, feeling her energy fade before coming back to her. "Dear me... Is everyone alright?"
Mystique flew up to them. "Thanos, what did I tell you about using that ability of yours," she muttered as she helped pick him up. "Are you a healer?" She asked Tatiana curiously.

Forestspirit nodded. "Almost everyone. Thanos is out, but everyone else had minor scratches, which are almost unavoidable in a fight."
Mystique flew up to them. "Thanos, what did I tell you about using that ability of yours," she muttered as she helped pick him up. "Are you a healer?" She asked Tatiana curiously.

Forestspirit nodded. "Almost everyone. Thanos is out, but everyone else had minor scratches, which are almost unavoidable in a fight."
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
Tatiana let out a tiny grunt as she carried/dragged the dragon, Thanos, over to the shade of a conveniently-placed tree. Well, at least he's lighter than Pwyll. After setting him down as carefully as possible, she shook her head with a hint of regret. "I do have a few basic skills in the area, but no. I believe Amethyst is though." Tatiana then stepped back as AmethystRoyale rushed up to them, with TempestReaches trailing along behind her. "Oh my goodness!" the purple dragon exclaimed, quickly surveying the scene before going straight over to Thanos. "Hmm... Unconscious... No serious wounds visible... Probably exhaustion... Should eat more..."

Athena nodded absently before standing up straighter, "Can you see the Leaders anywhere?"
Tatiana let out a tiny grunt as she carried/dragged the dragon, Thanos, over to the shade of a conveniently-placed tree. Well, at least he's lighter than Pwyll. After setting him down as carefully as possible, she shook her head with a hint of regret. "I do have a few basic skills in the area, but no. I believe Amethyst is though." Tatiana then stepped back as AmethystRoyale rushed up to them, with TempestReaches trailing along behind her. "Oh my goodness!" the purple dragon exclaimed, quickly surveying the scene before going straight over to Thanos. "Hmm... Unconscious... No serious wounds visible... Probably exhaustion... Should eat more..."

Athena nodded absently before standing up straighter, "Can you see the Leaders anywhere?"
Mystique flicked her tail in annoyance as she started making a herbal medicine. "You're his mother, correct?" She asked Amethyst as she forced Thanos to swallow the medicine. "Any trauma in his youth? Lasting injuries?"

Forestspirit nodded. "I see Crimson, but I don't see any leaders from your clan. It's probably because I don't know what they look like. Want to help me look for them?"

Mystique flicked her tail in annoyance as she started making a herbal medicine. "You're his mother, correct?" She asked Amethyst as she forced Thanos to swallow the medicine. "Any trauma in his youth? Lasting injuries?"

Forestspirit nodded. "I see Crimson, but I don't see any leaders from your clan. It's probably because I don't know what they look like. Want to help me look for them?"

BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
"Yes, I am. It's been awhile since I was allowed to act like it though," Amethyst remarked, before shaking her head. "Not that I can remember... Well, there was that time he fell off that cliff and almost broke his skull..." Meanwhile, Tatiana smothered a chuckle. Mothers.

"Sure. I need to know where the guards were too," Athena stated. "How slack of them, letting the harpies get so close."
"Yes, I am. It's been awhile since I was allowed to act like it though," Amethyst remarked, before shaking her head. "Not that I can remember... Well, there was that time he fell off that cliff and almost broke his skull..." Meanwhile, Tatiana smothered a chuckle. Mothers.

"Sure. I need to know where the guards were too," Athena stated. "How slack of them, letting the harpies get so close."
1 2 3 4 5