Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tundraclan OOC, MentorSearch & Plotting.
1 2 3
@tenshimi I totally don't mind if you PM me! I'd love to know the secrets huehuehue
@tenshimi I totally don't mind if you PM me! I'd love to know the secrets huehuehue
q6DQYQr.jpg
@tenshimi I noticed that you forgot to add Echo's crush on Shadow, could you add it? TY!
@tenshimi I noticed that you forgot to add Echo's crush on Shadow, could you add it? TY!
q6DQYQr.jpg
@BlackBurden just reminding you I responded on the RP thread :) tyt
@BlackBurden just reminding you I responded on the RP thread :) tyt
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt, @Raecat, @BlackBurden, @cerkowah119

Would anyone be interested in a discord group for chatting, hang out, etc? I think it's a good idea, but maybe i'm wrong :')
@LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt, @Raecat, @BlackBurden, @cerkowah119

Would anyone be interested in a discord group for chatting, hang out, etc? I think it's a good idea, but maybe i'm wrong :')
@Tenshimi

Uhm i think we can't go much farther if the one who plays fogdrift doesn't reply i think we are 3 who are waiting for a response
@Tenshimi

Uhm i think we can't go much farther if the one who plays fogdrift doesn't reply i think we are 3 who are waiting for a response
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx I suppose the two extra apprentices go back with their mentors. So Shadow with North. And.. the second med apprentice... if Time doesn't mind having two. , @Timeoblivion,
@xxneonblazexx I suppose the two extra apprentices go back with their mentors. So Shadow with North. And.. the second med apprentice... if Time doesn't mind having two. , @Timeoblivion,
Yo, sorry I was gone. I'll get to the next post.
Yo, sorry I was gone. I'll get to the next post.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
I'm not sure, but i'll ask anyways, I have three new open little kitties that need some friends! [Or future mates, all gay toms. I'm Tenshimi's friend, I follow in her footsteps] Or maybe you have a plot in your head and I could help?

@Tenshimi, @LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt, @Raecat, @BlackBurden, @cerkowah119,

I'm not sure, but i'll ask anyways, I have three new open little kitties that need some friends! [Or future mates, all gay toms. I'm Tenshimi's friend, I follow in her footsteps] Or maybe you have a plot in your head and I could help?

@Tenshimi, @LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt, @Raecat, @BlackBurden, @cerkowah119,

orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
@MixiethePixie welcome! Me and @/tenshimi have a plot that we're gonna kick into gear soon, so look forward to that. Also, since the person who owns Wishblossom hasn't responded, would any of your cats like to mentor Echopaw? She's pretty quiet but still ambitious, and she would like a mentor that isn't too rowdy, but other than that she's not picky!
@MixiethePixie welcome! Me and @/tenshimi have a plot that we're gonna kick into gear soon, so look forward to that. Also, since the person who owns Wishblossom hasn't responded, would any of your cats like to mentor Echopaw? She's pretty quiet but still ambitious, and she would like a mentor that isn't too rowdy, but other than that she's not picky!
q6DQYQr.jpg
@LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt, @Raecat, @BlackBurden, @cerkowah119, @Mixiethepixie

Does anyone want to be a leader/deputy. Making a new cat, using an old cat. Northstar needs to die soon and a new leader needs to take his place within 14 days.
@LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt, @Raecat, @BlackBurden, @cerkowah119, @Mixiethepixie

Does anyone want to be a leader/deputy. Making a new cat, using an old cat. Northstar needs to die soon and a new leader needs to take his place within 14 days.
1 2 3