Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tundraclan OOC, MentorSearch & Plotting.
1 2 3
||Out of Character || Plotting and Finding people
|| Mentor Search || Adoption Center||

HERE for the sign ups || HERE for the roleplay.

+Mentor Search
-PING ME.
-Tell me your cats name.
-What kind of cat they'd get along with.
-If you see a cat you like PING ME AND THEM.

+Looking to be a Mentor
-PING ME.
-Cats name/age.
-What kind of apprentice they'd like.

+Mentors needing Apprentices
-
-

+Apprentices needing Mentors
- Echopaw would like Wishblossom to be her mentor. @LaAstaria @cerkowah119
-
||Out of Character || Plotting and Finding people
|| Mentor Search || Adoption Center||

HERE for the sign ups || HERE for the roleplay.

+Mentor Search
-PING ME.
-Tell me your cats name.
-What kind of cat they'd get along with.

+Looking to be a Mentor
-PING ME.
-Cats name/age.
-What kind of apprentice they'd like.

+Mentors needing Apprentices
-
-

+Apprentices needing Mentors
- Echopaw would like Wishblossom to be her mentor. @LaAstaria @cerkowah119
-
+Looking for people to involve in your plot?
-Ping me and i'll add your plot to the list.
-What do you need? Kits? Apprentice? A bad guy? Be specific please.
-How many characters?
-If you like someones plot PING THEM and ask.
-All plots must be shown to the leader of the clan. [And me]

+Plots that need characters
-
+Looking for people to involve in your plot?
-Ping me and i'll add your plot to the list.
-What do you need? Kits? Apprentice? A bad guy? Be specific please.
-How many characters?
-If you like someones plot PING THEM and ask.
-All plots must be shown to the leader of the clan. [And me]

+Plots that need characters
-
+Adoption Center
-Expecting kits and have nobody to play them?
-Are you a stray kit with no family?
-Are you looking to adopt said stray kit?
-Well! PING me and i'll post that you're looking for [insert number] of kittens!
- OR if you're looking for a parent!
-When you find a home PING ME and the other person.
-If a family is looking for a litter there can be 'try outs' to see who is accepted.

+Stray Kittens
-

+Families Looking for litters
-
+Adoption Center
-Expecting kits and have nobody to play them?
-Are you a stray kit with no family?
-Are you looking to adopt said stray kit?
-Well! PING me and i'll post that you're looking for [insert number] of kittens!
- OR if you're looking for a parent!
-When you find a home PING ME and the other person.
-If a family is looking for a litter there can be 'try outs' to see who is accepted.

+Stray Kittens
-

+Families Looking for litters
-
Trial Mods!

+Moderators
-Accept/Reject forms.
-Make sure everything is running smoothly
-No drama
-Enforce the rules
-Active
-Friendly
-Will be accepting two trial mods.

+Fill Outs
- Username:
- Cats:
- How active would you consider yourself:
- Why would you be a good mod:
- If I come to you with a question will you reference what I have written:
- Can you keep me updated if i'm gone:
Trial Mods!

+Moderators
-Accept/Reject forms.
-Make sure everything is running smoothly
-No drama
-Enforce the rules
-Active
-Friendly
-Will be accepting two trial mods.

+Fill Outs
- Username:
- Cats:
- How active would you consider yourself:
- Why would you be a good mod:
- If I come to you with a question will you reference what I have written:
- Can you keep me updated if i'm gone:
@LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt,

If none of you have looked before then look around! Talk to one another, plot and ask opinions~
I have a plot idea if anyone would like to snatch it up. If not then you can post your own and i'll place it up there.

Tell me how you like it here!
@LaAstaria, @Timeoblivion, @xxneonblazexx, @Malignantt,

If none of you have looked before then look around! Talk to one another, plot and ask opinions~
I have a plot idea if anyone would like to snatch it up. If not then you can post your own and i'll place it up there.

Tell me how you like it here!
@BlackBurden amberpaw is quite a handful for any mentor but she has a lot of potential, she just needs someone to teach her to use it, and calm her spirits a bit! i think although mistflower isnt the most talented warrior, her maternal instincts and motherly patience will help a lot to nurture amber into the cat she hopes to become.
@BlackBurden amberpaw is quite a handful for any mentor but she has a lot of potential, she just needs someone to teach her to use it, and calm her spirits a bit! i think although mistflower isnt the most talented warrior, her maternal instincts and motherly patience will help a lot to nurture amber into the cat she hopes to become.
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@Raecat

Haha I was thinking along the same lines! It's going to be fun and adorable having these two interact! Ashtail will be around a lot as well, more than likely. She and Mistflower, being sisters, are very close and they like to do things together for the most part. So expect Ashtail to drop in unannounced during their training sessions~!
@Raecat

Haha I was thinking along the same lines! It's going to be fun and adorable having these two interact! Ashtail will be around a lot as well, more than likely. She and Mistflower, being sisters, are very close and they like to do things together for the most part. So expect Ashtail to drop in unannounced during their training sessions~!
@tenshimi Echopaw needs a mentor! She's very quiet, so she would prefer someone who isn't too violent/aggressive, but other than that she's not too picky! @LaAstaria could Wishblossom be her mentor? I think they'd get along!
@tenshimi Echopaw needs a mentor! She's very quiet, so she would prefer someone who isn't too violent/aggressive, but other than that she's not too picky! @LaAstaria could Wishblossom be her mentor? I think they'd get along!
q6DQYQr.jpg
@tenshimi I would love to create a mate for Cardinal! (if you still need one that is) They sound like really interesting characters, and I'd love to take part in it! What sort of breeds/appearances did you have in mind?
@tenshimi I would love to create a mate for Cardinal! (if you still need one that is) They sound like really interesting characters, and I'd love to take part in it! What sort of breeds/appearances did you have in mind?
q6DQYQr.jpg
@cerkowah119, Hey totally! If Time wants to give it up, and they don't seem to mind it~

Well mine is smaller than most cats in the clans/loners.

I was thinking his mate, which would be your character, could be bigger, stronger, etc? Kind of be the one for killing blows/intimidation methods and such![Also blanket for cold nights, aka everynight] Appearance as in like pelt/eyes I don't really care, just all cats have to have long fur~ I might make a PM with you if you don't mind to spam you with secret things! If you don't mind.
@cerkowah119, Hey totally! If Time wants to give it up, and they don't seem to mind it~

Well mine is smaller than most cats in the clans/loners.

I was thinking his mate, which would be your character, could be bigger, stronger, etc? Kind of be the one for killing blows/intimidation methods and such![Also blanket for cold nights, aka everynight] Appearance as in like pelt/eyes I don't really care, just all cats have to have long fur~ I might make a PM with you if you don't mind to spam you with secret things! If you don't mind.
1 2 3