Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 699 700 701 702 703 ... 6348 6349
(I'm still broke. XD)
(I'm still broke. XD)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
// we all are but if i could give up on of my custom skins maybe i would have money but nope i love me skins to much //
// we all are but if i could give up on of my custom skins maybe i would have money but nope i love me skins to much //
TvGyETb.gif
(I would have enough money, but I love my dragons too much.)
(I would have enough money, but I love my dragons too much.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(I'm saving up for lair space…*sighs* so expensive)
(I'm saving up for lair space…*sighs* so expensive)
(Are we gonna RP, or are we gonna use forty more pages talking about how broke we all are? XD)
(Are we gonna RP, or are we gonna use forty more pages talking about how broke we all are? XD)
// Zilla my lair expansion is 400kt so xD //
// Zilla my lair expansion is 400kt so xD //
TvGyETb.gif
(Dang 0.o)
(Dang 0.o)
(Cheery you start :3)
(Cheery you start :3)
(Will do!) Steampunk had cleaned the plate of food, her hunger still not even close to being satisfied.
(Will do!) Steampunk had cleaned the plate of food, her hunger still not even close to being satisfied.
Rigel and ella had moved to there room and ella was asleep rigel wanted to go and see why were they so loud

rigel walked over to where they all were eating and making a mess and she was happy that they all had smiles she *yawned and decided to say hello
Rigel and ella had moved to there room and ella was asleep rigel wanted to go and see why were they so loud

rigel walked over to where they all were eating and making a mess and she was happy that they all had smiles she *yawned and decided to say hello
TvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 699 700 701 702 703 ... 6348 6349