Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 ... 6370 6371
(Your Okay! Dont worry we wont let her die... Mercy was sad too..)
(Also, dont leave yet... I'm gunna be up for a while and be really bored. Plus I'm not in the best mood with everyone else in my house.. *sighs*)

Snuggles only began screaming when she began to rock him, kicking out as he squirmed. He had caught the scent of his father, which instantly reminded him of Nuzzle, and he wasnt having this weird lady anymore... He wanted Nuzzle. And only nuzzle. But this person kept him from her.

Ares sighed and nodded. "Will he shut up?"

Mercy then scooted up and and laid the tip of her nose on hers, a small smile on her face.

Osprey then moved some more, his wings slowly removing themself from over her.
(Your Okay! Dont worry we wont let her die... Mercy was sad too..)
(Also, dont leave yet... I'm gunna be up for a while and be really bored. Plus I'm not in the best mood with everyone else in my house.. *sighs*)

Snuggles only began screaming when she began to rock him, kicking out as he squirmed. He had caught the scent of his father, which instantly reminded him of Nuzzle, and he wasnt having this weird lady anymore... He wanted Nuzzle. And only nuzzle. But this person kept him from her.

Ares sighed and nodded. "Will he shut up?"

Mercy then scooted up and and laid the tip of her nose on hers, a small smile on her face.

Osprey then moved some more, his wings slowly removing themself from over her.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Yeah, now that I look back at it, that was really sad. XD)
(I'll try not to leave.)

Libra felt her eye begin to twitch in annoyance. "Yeah, he's not doing that anytime soon."

Bloodbeak purred, and let out a playful snort.

Annessa grumbled as her heat source moved away, but she didn't stir.
(Yeah, now that I look back at it, that was really sad. XD)
(I'll try not to leave.)

Libra felt her eye begin to twitch in annoyance. "Yeah, he's not doing that anytime soon."

Bloodbeak purred, and let out a playful snort.

Annessa grumbled as her heat source moved away, but she didn't stir.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(XD It was... it was a mood honesty)

Snuggles' cries only got louder over time as nothing happened to please him. He continued to squirm and fight in her arms.

Ares groaned, "I mean, he likes attention, so maybe give him that? Like, he likes to cuddle and stuff. But that's my only idea with him..."

Mercy only smiled a but more, her twined tail giving a small wag before she settled and drifted back off.

Osprey rolled away from the small group before curling up tightly by himself, sticking his muzzle under his arms.
(XD It was... it was a mood honesty)

Snuggles' cries only got louder over time as nothing happened to please him. He continued to squirm and fight in her arms.

Ares groaned, "I mean, he likes attention, so maybe give him that? Like, he likes to cuddle and stuff. But that's my only idea with him..."

Mercy only smiled a but more, her twined tail giving a small wag before she settled and drifted back off.

Osprey rolled away from the small group before curling up tightly by himself, sticking his muzzle under his arms.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(*tongue clicks* Noice. )

Libra nodded, and gently hugged Snuggles. She patted and rubbed his back. "Snuggles, close your eyes, and go to a place that makes you happy."

Bloodbeak let out a quiet hum before drifting back off into a slightly heavier sleep.

Annessa curled herself around the hatchlings, providing them warmth. She let out a quiet snort.
(*tongue clicks* Noice. )

Libra nodded, and gently hugged Snuggles. She patted and rubbed his back. "Snuggles, close your eyes, and go to a place that makes you happy."

Bloodbeak let out a quiet hum before drifting back off into a slightly heavier sleep.

Annessa curled herself around the hatchlings, providing them warmth. She let out a quiet snort.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(XDDDDDD)

Snuggles continued to sleep before eventually starting to quiet back down. He stared up at her for a few long moments before he followed her instruction and slowly began to close his eyes.

Mercy sniffed and nommed her muzzle, 'eating' her muzzle.

Osprey just laid by himself, his ears flattening.
(XDDDDDD)

Snuggles continued to sleep before eventually starting to quiet back down. He stared up at her for a few long moments before he followed her instruction and slowly began to close his eyes.

Mercy sniffed and nommed her muzzle, 'eating' her muzzle.

Osprey just laid by himself, his ears flattening.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Libra let out a quiet sigh. "That's it. You're doing well." Relief flowed through her.

Bloodbeak's eyes opened promptly when she had nommed on her muzzle. She gently opened her jaws a bit more so she could get her to let go, and closed her mouth afterwards.

Annessa stretched her tail towards him, laying it on his.
Libra let out a quiet sigh. "That's it. You're doing well." Relief flowed through her.

Bloodbeak's eyes opened promptly when she had nommed on her muzzle. She gently opened her jaws a bit more so she could get her to let go, and closed her mouth afterwards.

Annessa stretched her tail towards him, laying it on his.
Snuggles just laid there, his eyes closed as he let his imagination roll. He eventually began to drift off before he went back to remembering Nuzzle, and began to whimper, his bottom lip quivering as his eyes watered. He let out a weak cry, starting to kick again.

Ares sighed. "No.. no no.. please don't... " he begged, his ears flattening.

Mercy didnt mind, and let go of her muzzle before shifting and laying her forehead up against her neck, purring softly. She moved her paws and gripped onto sides tightly, not letting her go.

Osprey twitched slightly at the contact before he slowly twined his tail with hers, still asleep. He then stopped and let out a long sigh.
Snuggles just laid there, his eyes closed as he let his imagination roll. He eventually began to drift off before he went back to remembering Nuzzle, and began to whimper, his bottom lip quivering as his eyes watered. He let out a weak cry, starting to kick again.

Ares sighed. "No.. no no.. please don't... " he begged, his ears flattening.

Mercy didnt mind, and let go of her muzzle before shifting and laying her forehead up against her neck, purring softly. She moved her paws and gripped onto sides tightly, not letting her go.

Osprey twitched slightly at the contact before he slowly twined his tail with hers, still asleep. He then stopped and let out a long sigh.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Gotta go. Tablet is about to die. I'm sorry!)
(Gotta go. Tablet is about to die. I'm sorry!)
(Aww... okay! Bye! ;w;)
(Aww... okay! Bye! ;w;)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(I’m awake!)
(I’m awake!)
1 2 ... 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 ... 6370 6371